Windows 10: How can I get my PC to respond?

Discus and support How can I get my PC to respond? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good dayMy Dell Oplitex. 4 gb Ram i5 proccessor doesnt respond after booting up, it also doesnt start on safe mode so that I can be able to scan the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mxolisi Nyawose, Jan 4, 2023.

1. How can I get my PC to respond?

Good dayMy Dell Oplitex. 4 gb Ram i5 proccessor doesnt respond after booting up, it also doesnt start on safe mode so that I can be able to scan the disk or troubleshoot. Please assist.

:)

Mxolisi Nyawose, Jan 4, 2023
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond How can I get my PC to respond? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 4, 2023
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 4, 2023
  4. John Vil Win User

How can I get my PC to respond?

PC slow and not responding

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you to run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter to check and see why your PC is running slow and unresponsive. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting. If you cant find the option, click View By and select Large Icons.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

You may also check on the article below for tips on how to improve your Windows 10 PC.

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Jan 4, 2023
Thema:

How can I get my PC to respond?

1. How can I get my PC to respond? - Similar Threads - respond

2. Issue with Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Not Responding After Inactivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Not Responding After Inactivity: Hello,I am experiencing an issue with my Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard and mouse set when using it with my MSI Prestige 15 A10SC notebook Model# 1898, 1929. The keyboard works well initially, but if I stop using it for a while, it stops responding and will not type, almost as...
  3. Issue with Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Not Responding After Inactivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Not Responding After Inactivity: Hello,I am experiencing an issue with my Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard and mouse set when using it with my MSI Prestige 15 A10SC notebook Model# 1898, 1929. The keyboard works well initially, but if I stop using it for a while, it stops responding and will not type, almost as...
  4. when I updated window 10 32 bit suddenly application get not respond and pc is very slow...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I updated window 10 32 bit suddenly application get not respond and pc is very slow...: when I updated window 10 32 bit suddenly application get not respond and pc is very slow performance so any one brief me how can fix issue with my pc....
  5. when I updated window 10 32 bit suddenly application get not respond and pc is very slow...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when I updated window 10 32 bit suddenly application get not respond and pc is very slow...: when I updated window 10 32 bit suddenly application get not respond and pc is very slow performance so any one brief me how can fix issue with my pc....
  6. when I updated window 10 32 bit suddenly application get not respond and pc is very slow...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. in windows 10 Keyboard suddenly is not responding to characters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    in windows 10 Keyboard suddenly is not responding to characters: in windows 10, my Keyboard suddenly is not responding to characters https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-10-keyboard-suddenly-is-not-responding/c8d9d3d8-2520-485c-b265-979d5d83aed6
  8. How do i fix this setting windows and seach bar doesnt respond and wont open

How do i fix this setting windows and seach bar doesnt respond and wont open: After the windows update i ran last night, the windows menu seach bar and setting stopped working its no longer responding to anything and ive tried to restart my computer multiple times. It not letting me do anything on the surface there doesn't seem like there's any issues...
  9. Slow responding in windows 10

Slow responding in windows 10: HelloRecently a problem happend to my laptops.When I'm working with Atom code editor and a browser like Chrome or edge is open and mp3 player is also open, sudenly it gets too slow and I can't even sometimes close the programs and I have to turn laptop off with the power...
  10. WiFi connected but no internet problem / DNS server not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi connected but no internet problem / DNS server not responding: I have tried to follow all the steps in the following thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fixed-windows-10-wifi-connected-but-no-internet/82573aa3-cebb-45df-9d0d-e90d68cab40d and have tried all the alternative fixes that the comments suggested plus...