Windows 10: How can I get my PC to work again

Discus and support How can I get my PC to work again in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently wanted to update my windows 10 to a more recent version so I could possibly activate my windows, As trying to activate it wouldn't work. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mattbomber1, Dec 6, 2022.

1. How can I get my PC to work again

I recently wanted to update my windows 10 to a more recent version so I could possibly activate my windows, As trying to activate it wouldn't work. I read online that it's because the boot partition didn't have enough space on it for the update, I could simply allocate more space to it from another drive. It told me to restart my pc after trying to allocate more space and went through a process that looked similar to a cmd prompt. Once it finished I was getting an error on my computer that my drives were corrupted. I was able to get to my log-in screen and attempted to put my password in, But

:)

mattbomber1, Dec 6, 2022

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 6, 2022
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Dec 6, 2022
  4. How can I get my PC to work again

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

How can I get my PC to work again

1. How can I get my PC to work again - Similar Threads - again

2. Laptop does not turn on when battery inserted + on ac, only when I take out and put back again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop does not turn on when battery inserted + on ac, only when I take out and put back again: Hi,A Fujitsu-Siemens laptop usually not always does not turn on with power on button, even if it's pressed for a long, while it's on A/C, the battery is charging, or fully charged. It can be turned on after I take out the battery, put it back, sometimes after the second time...
  3. Laptop does not turn on when battery inserted + on ac, only when I take out and put back again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop does not turn on when battery inserted + on ac, only when I take out and put back again: Hi,A Fujitsu-Siemens laptop usually not always does not turn on with power on button, even if it's pressed for a long, while it's on A/C, the battery is charging, or fully charged. It can be turned on after I take out the battery, put it back, sometimes after the second time...
  4. Laptop does not turn on when battery inserted + on ac, only when I take out and put back again

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 says Can't record now, try again later.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 says Can't record now, try again later.: I have been trying all sorts of fixes but none worked. I still have the same issue where Game bar says cant record now try again later. I tried the following: Enable Xbox Game Bar via SettingsPress Win + I key and launch Windows SettingsClick the Gaming tab in the left pane...
  6. Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 says Can't record now, try again later.

Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 says Can't record now, try again later.: I have been trying all sorts of fixes but none worked. I still have the same issue where Game bar says cant record now try again later. I tried the following: Enable Xbox Game Bar via SettingsPress Win + I key and launch Windows SettingsClick the Gaming tab in the left pane...
  7. Hey I started roblox in 2022 '2021 but I leave after a year but I started again and I am...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey I started roblox in 2022 '2021 but I leave after a year but I started again and I am...: Hey I started roblox in 2022 '2021 but I leave after a year but I started again and I am getting blue screen error I did everything for it I lower the settings and upgrade driver also please help me...
  8. Hey I started roblox in 2022 '2021 but I leave after a year but I started again and I am...

Hey I started roblox in 2022 '2021 but I leave after a year but I started again and I am...: Hey I started roblox in 2022 '2021 but I leave after a year but I started again and I am getting blue screen error I did everything for it I lower the settings and upgrade driver also please help me...
  9. Windows 10: Wish to delete user account and create it again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10: Wish to delete user account and create it again: I have set up a new Windows 10 Pro PC with several user accounts. I entered the password on one account incorrectly when I created the user account. Now I don't remember it. Is it possible to completely delete the user account, then re-create another one using the same name?...
  10. Windows 10: Wish to delete user account and create it again

Windows 10: Wish to delete user account and create it again: I have set up a new Windows 10 Pro PC with several user accounts. I entered the password on one account incorrectly when I created the user account. Now I don't remember it. Is it possible to completely delete the user account, then re-create another one using the same name?...