Windows 10: How can I get my programs back after refreshing Windows 10??

Discus and support How can I get my programs back after refreshing Windows 10?? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I "refreshed" my Windows 10 assuming I'd maintain all my loaded programs including Office and other important programs.....all gone!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GregGroome, Sep 14, 2018.

1. How can I get my programs back after refreshing Windows 10??

I "refreshed" my Windows 10 assuming I'd maintain all my loaded programs including Office and other important programs.....all gone!

:)

GregGroome, Sep 14, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

How can I get my programs back after refreshing Windows 10??

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

How can I get my programs back after refreshing Windows 10??

1. How can I get my programs back after refreshing Windows 10?? - Similar Threads - programs refreshing

2. Double clicking in Fullscreen/windowed applications cause the program refresh in the task...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Double clicking in Fullscreen/windowed applications cause the program refresh in the task...: Hello,Very recently I've started getting an issue where when I double-click or sometimes even regular click the program will freeze for half a second and cause the app to refresh on the task bar the taskbar will also bring itself to the front of full-screen apps.I have an...
  3. Double clicking in Fullscreen/windowed applications cause the program refresh in the task...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Double clicking in Fullscreen/windowed applications cause the program refresh in the task...: Hello,Very recently I've started getting an issue where when I double-click or sometimes even regular click the program will freeze for half a second and cause the app to refresh on the task bar the taskbar will also bring itself to the front of full-screen apps.I have an...
  4. No List of Desktop Programs After Refresh/Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No List of Desktop Programs After Refresh/Reset: I just reset/refreshed windows 11 and chose the option to keep my files. The dialog said that all my desktop applications would have to be reinstalled but that a list of them would be on my desktop when the refresh completed. Now the refresh has completed and the list of...
  5. No List of Desktop Programs After Refresh/Reset

No List of Desktop Programs After Refresh/Reset: I just reset/refreshed windows 11 and chose the option to keep my files. The dialog said that all my desktop applications would have to be reinstalled but that a list of them would be on my desktop when the refresh completed. Now the refresh has completed and the list of...
  6. Windows 10 doesn't opening any programs only refresh works it doesn't shows any icons in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 doesn't opening any programs only refresh works it doesn't shows any icons in...: Windows 10 doesn't opening any programs only refresh works it doesn't shows any icons in desktop and taskbar even settings is not opening keeps on buffering can't open task manager too what can I do...
  7. Windows 10 doesn't opening any programs only refresh works it doesn't shows any icons in...

Windows 10 doesn't opening any programs only refresh works it doesn't shows any icons in...: Windows 10 doesn't opening any programs only refresh works it doesn't shows any icons in desktop and taskbar even settings is not opening keeps on buffering can't open task manager too what can I do...
  8. Windows 10 doesn't opening any programs only refresh works it doesn't shows any icons in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Program continually launches offscreen. How do I get windows to reset or refresh the way...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Program continually launches offscreen. How do I get windows to reset or refresh the way...: Transmission launches off screen. I can't (win+arrow) key in on screen, but I can shift+right click the taskbar icon and maximize. It has remained this way for a few weeks. How do I get windows to reset or refresh the way the program opens? submitted by /u/NoChillDantes...
  10. Refresh/reinstall Win 10 from USB and keep programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Refresh/reinstall Win 10 from USB and keep programs: Am interested in performing a reinstall, or "refresh" of Win10 Home x64 20H2 from a bootable USB while preserving my installed programs. As I drown in information, some conflicting, I'd love confirmation that if I make a bootable USB with an .ISO file via the Media Creation...