Windows 10: how can i get my usb drive to register

Discus and support how can i get my usb drive to register in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how can I get my usb drive to register... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by williammoseley2, Apr 13, 2020.

1. how can i get my usb drive to register

how can I get my usb drive to register

:)

williammoseley2, Apr 13, 2020
  2. TMMPOG Win User

USB Not being registered as a Disk Drive.

Hello Greg,

I have tried all of the suggestions, And only moved up by a tiny step. I do not see it on the Disk Management but instead of it going under Universal Serial Bus Devices it is now under Universal Serial Bus Controllers. Though it is being registered as a 'SAMSUNG
    Mobile USB Composite Device'

Thank you.

Also, It still doesn't show on Disk Management as a 'SAMSUNG Mobile USB Composite Device'.

TMMPOG, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Lazzer408 Win User
    help. USB drive isn't assigned a drive letter.

Any usb flash drive I plug into my computer isn't assigned a drive letter. The physical drive shows in the "safely remove hardware" but it doesnt show up in disk management. I have tried to populate the volume thru the safely remove hardware properties window and it does pop up in the list but it doesn't stay there. This isn't a format or assign a letter problem. It's more complicated then that. Maybe one of the services needed for usb drive management was disabled? Suggestions needed. btw external usb harddrives work fine.

Lazzer408, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Darkleoco Win User

how can i get my usb drive to register

P67 Sabertooth only registers one hard drive

My BIOS doesn't register it being in RAID mode and I don't remember but I believe I only had one drive in when I installed Windows and the problem is I can't format the second drive, they are listed as different drives in different ports in disk management but both are listed as the Master Boot Record.

Darkleoco, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

how can i get my usb drive to register

1. how can i get my usb drive to register - Similar Threads - usb drive register

2. How can I get USB Audio Codec on my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get USB Audio Codec on my PC?: How can I get USB Audio Codec on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-usb-audio-codec-on-my-pc/ffc78373-e0c7-49db-a792-9398464e793a
  3. How can I get USB Audio Codec on my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get USB Audio Codec on my PC?: How can I get USB Audio Codec on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-usb-audio-codec-on-my-pc/ffc78373-e0c7-49db-a792-9398464e793a
  4. How do I get a bootable USB drive so I can see my data?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get a bootable USB drive so I can see my data?: upon booting my laptop I get the notification to please install an operating system. It was running fine on window 10 now nothing. I want to boot my laptop so I can copy my data before its lost. Suggestions?...
  5. How do I get a bootable USB drive so I can see my data?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get a bootable USB drive so I can see my data?: upon booting my laptop I get the notification to please install an operating system. It was running fine on window 10 now nothing. I want to boot my laptop so I can copy my data before its lost. Suggestions?...
  6. How do I get a bootable USB drive so I can see my data?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Can a virus get onto my USB drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can a virus get onto my USB drive: I am sure my windows 10 laptop has a virus in it, so I have decided to do a factory reset of the laptop. However, I have some very important files on the laptop which I want to keep and I am pretty sure if I run the "keep my personal files" option on the factory reset the...
  8. How do i get windows to register my headset.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i get windows to register my headset.: When i plug in my headset it stays on the same option which is "Speakers/Headphones RealtekR Audio" but i want to use the mic in my headset and not the internal one I am on a laptop....
  9. USB Not being registered as a Disk Drive.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Not being registered as a Disk Drive.: Hello, I've been trying to get this to work for a while now, No luck. I recently tried to plug in my USB Device and it was not registering as a Disk Drive. Instead it registered as a Universal Serial Bus Device (Not a Universal Serial Bus Controller like I've seen in other...
  10. can i please get my product key ,and be registered in acer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can i please get my product key ,and be registered in acer: so how must I get my product key because I want to update my and I don't have product key I don't even know where can I got its...