Windows 10: How can I get my Wi-Fi driver back

Discus and support How can I get my Wi-Fi driver back in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It is missing from my network adapters the computer is a Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Andrew Ort, Nov 24, 2022.

1. How can I get my Wi-Fi driver back

It is missing from my network adapters the computer is a Windows 10

:)

Andrew Ort, Nov 24, 2022

2. Wi-Fi errors (Windows 10)

I'm currently troubleshooting a HP laptop (HP G62-a10SQ to be more specific). The problem is that it doesn't want to connect to any Wi-Fi network. It leaves me with the generic error "Can't connect to this network." I've tried these steps so far

• Restarting the computer
    • Flushing DNS
    • Releasing and renewing the ipconfig
    • Uninstalling the driver
    • Reinstalling the driver
    • Reseating the Wi-FI module
    • Checking Windows Update for any drivers
    • Updating the driver in Device Manager
    • Temporarily removing my Wi-Fi encryption
    • Trying to connect to a different Wi-Fi network outside of my network
    • Probably more troubleshooting steps I can't remember atm (I will edit the post if I remember anything)

DoNotSpamPls, Nov 24, 2022
  3. Windows 10 and no wi-fi

Hi Joachim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and sound”.
    • Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Method 2: The issue may occur if the drivers for Wi-fi are not installed or updated. I suggest you to install/update the latest version for Wi-fi drivers by following the steps below.

• Press ‘windows key + R’ and type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and press Enter.
    • Expand ‘Network adapter’ and right click on Wi-fi driver and select update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 24, 2022
  4. How can I get my Wi-Fi driver back

wi fi not working on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Method 2: The issue may occur if the drivers for Wi-fi are not installed or updated. I suggest you to install/update the latest version for Wi-fi drivers by following the steps below.

• Press ‘windows key + R’ and type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and press Enter.
    • Expand ‘Network adapter’ and right click on Wi-fi driver and select update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

How can I get my Wi-Fi driver back

1. How can I get my Wi-Fi driver back - Similar Threads - driver

2. Driver Overran Stack Buffer BSOD when connecting Samsung TV SN90C via HDMI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver Overran Stack Buffer BSOD when connecting Samsung TV SN90C via HDMI: As described in the title, I keep getting this particular BSOD but only the instant I connect my Samsung TV SN90C via HDMI to my GeForce's HDMI port. My PC runs perfectly fine otherwise. I have an Acer Predator monitor connected via DisplayPort, and it's my main monitor. I'm...
  3. Driver Overran Stack Buffer BSOD when connecting Samsung TV SN90C via HDMI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Overran Stack Buffer BSOD when connecting Samsung TV SN90C via HDMI: As described in the title, I keep getting this particular BSOD but only the instant I connect my Samsung TV SN90C via HDMI to my GeForce's HDMI port. My PC runs perfectly fine otherwise. I have an Acer Predator monitor connected via DisplayPort, and it's my main monitor. I'm...
  4. Driver Overran Stack Buffer BSOD when connecting Samsung TV SN90C via HDMI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I reinstalled Windows 11 to change the OS language, but now my drivers are gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reinstalled Windows 11 to change the OS language, but now my drivers are gone?: I bought a computer in Japan I live here and had to reinstall Windows 11 to make the system show English since it came in Japanese, but now it seems many of my drivers - including graphics, audio, mousepad, and fingerprint reader drivers and, I`m willing to bet, many others -...
  6. I reinstalled Windows 11 to change the OS language, but now my drivers are gone?

I reinstalled Windows 11 to change the OS language, but now my drivers are gone?: I bought a computer in Japan I live here and had to reinstall Windows 11 to make the system show English since it came in Japanese, but now it seems many of my drivers - including graphics, audio, mousepad, and fingerprint reader drivers and, I`m willing to bet, many others -...
  7. I do not have Realtek Audio Driver and I still do not have it after installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not have Realtek Audio Driver and I still do not have it after installing: I can't find Realtek HD Audio Manager in my control panel and in my device manager. Here is my motherboard:After downloading the audio driver from the link...
  8. I do not have Realtek Audio Driver and I still do not have it after installing

I do not have Realtek Audio Driver and I still do not have it after installing: I can't find Realtek HD Audio Manager in my control panel and in my device manager. Here is my motherboard:After downloading the audio driver from the link...
  9. Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller Driver Error Code 56

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller Driver Error Code 56: Hi,I am experiencing a problem with my Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller. Whenever I update to the latest driver, I receive a Windows error code 56. I have tried all the common solutions I found online, including updating chipset drivers, BIOS, CMD commands and...
  10. Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller Driver Error Code 56

Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller Driver Error Code 56: Hi,I am experiencing a problem with my Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller. Whenever I update to the latest driver, I receive a Windows error code 56. I have tried all the common solutions I found online, including updating chipset drivers, BIOS, CMD commands and...