Windows 10: How can I get my Win 10 PC to recognize my Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2 Joystick

Discus and support How can I get my Win 10 PC to recognize my Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2 Joystick in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I plugged in the USB connection and it won't recognize it, anywhere - Device Manager, This PC peripherals, ETC. Is there a site where they deal with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BatGuano SJC, Feb 21, 2020.

1. How can I get my Win 10 PC to recognize my Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2 Joystick

I plugged in the USB connection and it won't recognize it, anywhere - Device Manager, This PC peripherals, ETC.

Is there a site where they deal with this problem?

Deano

:)

BatGuano SJC, Feb 21, 2020

2. SideWinder Precision 2 joystick

Is it possible to update a Microsoft SideWinder Precision 2 joystick to Windows 10?

GaryOsborn1, Feb 21, 2020
  3. AnttiSuni Win User
    Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2 Joystick not recognized after Windows Update on 12.6.2018

Until yesterday my Sidewinder Precision 2 USB Joystick was working fine, but after the update

June 12, 2018—KB4284835 (OS Build 17134.112)
    I started the PC today (13.6.2018) and the OS refuses to recognize my joystick anymore.

Please help!

[Moved from: Windows / Gaming on Windows 10]

AnttiSuni, Feb 21, 2020
  4. How can I get my Win 10 PC to recognize my Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2 Joystick

microsoft sidewinder precision 2

hello i just found a microsoft sidewinder precision 2 joystick and i was wondering do anygames stilll function with this today??

KeananVon sichart, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

How can I get my Win 10 PC to recognize my Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2 Joystick

1. How can I get my Win 10 PC to recognize my Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2 Joystick - Similar Threads - recognize Microsoft Sidewinder

2. Sidewinder Precision Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sidewinder Precision Pro: Hello I recently found a sidewinder precision pro part number X03-57540 and I have been looking all over the web for some kind of adapter with mixed results. I just want to try it to give it as a gift to a friend who has some older pc games that has no keyboard/mouse/gamepad...
  3. sidewinder joystick

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sidewinder joystick: what flight game will work with an old sidewinder precision pro joy stick windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sidewinder-joystick/d2408c3e-8618-4f4e-a255-bf4fbdf027cd
  4. Sidewinder Precision Racing Wheel USB Version 1.0 Not Recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sidewinder Precision Racing Wheel USB Version 1.0 Not Recognized: Hello, I have the wheel mentioned in the subject. Until past Thursday, it was working properly. On Friday, I have installed some updates on Windows Update, and the wheel is no longer recognized on my Windows 10. I have installed version 20H2, along with other 2 security...
  5. Microsoft SideWinder Precision 2 Joystick

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft SideWinder Precision 2 Joystick: Is there any drivers out there that allows me to use the MS SideWinder Precision 2 Joystick with Windows 10 and the new Flight Simulator program? All I can find is the generic drivers in the OS and it just makes the joystick appear as a block box with no operation. Back in...
  6. Microsoft Precision Mouse is not recognized by my PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Precision Mouse is not recognized by my PC: A Microsoft agent, Crest_Z was working on this question about the time the pandemic hysteria started and I dropped the ball. Would like to answer his previous question from February 25. His theory was that my system did not support Bluetooth 4.0 and he asked for my system...
  7. Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2: I have used this item for many, many years. Today it cesed to work it is not listed in contrl settings the only facility listed is "mouse yoke" I have tried to check drivers etc which are all up to date. Anyone help?...
  8. microsoft sidewinder precision 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft sidewinder precision 2: hello i just found a microsoft sidewinder precision 2 joystick and i was wondering do anygames stilll function with this today?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sidewinder-precision-2/3dc0ca62-ff45-4bd9-a9f5-1dff39121f7c
  9. Sidewinder FFB Joystick problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sidewinder FFB Joystick problem: For more than ten years I own a sidewinder ffb joystick and use it with FS9 and FSX and other RC sims. When moving from Win XP and an old PC to now a state of the art machine I had to adapt my SWffb from 15 pin sub D to USB. Found a solution by an arduino board and when first...
  10. SideWinder Precision 2 joystick

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SideWinder Precision 2 joystick: Is it possible to update a Microsoft SideWinder Precision 2 joystick to Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/sidewinder-precision-2-joystick/36fa5790-ab9e-4473-bd80-f32680c237bc

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sidewinder precision 2 joystick not recognised