Windows 10: How can I get my windows 10 pro activation key digital from microsoft site for my new pc...

Discus and support How can I get my windows 10 pro activation key digital from microsoft site for my new pc... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'm sure 100% on my old pc I have windows pro 64bit activated. Today I got my new pc and the old one is not on anymore turned off. I installed now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by chocolade, Jun 12, 2019.

1. chocolade Win User

How can I get my windows 10 pro activation key digital from microsoft site for my new pc...

I'm sure 100% on my old pc I have windows pro 64bit activated.

Today I got my new pc and the old one is not on anymore turned off.

I installed now my windows copy on my pc and since I don'y have the physic box I selected that I don't have a key while installing.

But now I'm getting error say it can't be activated : Error code : 0xC004F213

What can I do about it ?

:)

chocolade, Jun 12, 2019
  2. arvindakk Win User

Activation of Windows 10 pro digital license in my new laptop. Kindly suggest.

Unable to activate my new PC to windows 10 pro using digital license from my existing PC. Kindly suggest

arvindakk, Jun 12, 2019
  3. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Laurijan Win User

How can I get my windows 10 pro activation key digital from microsoft site for my new pc...

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

1. How can I get my windows 10 pro activation key digital from microsoft site for my new pc... - Similar Threads - pro activation key

2. Is there a way I can activate my Windows 11 Pro product key on my PC with a digital license...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way I can activate my Windows 11 Pro product key on my PC with a digital license...: I have Windows 11 home, I have a product key Windows 11 Pro can't remember how I got it, but I know it's not activated from anywhere. It's written down on a piece of paper, and adding it into my PC, after updating to Pro, it now gives me error code 0xC004C003 or "We can't...
  3. Is there a way I can activate my Windows 11 Pro product key on my PC with a digital license...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way I can activate my Windows 11 Pro product key on my PC with a digital license...: I have Windows 11 home, I have a product key Windows 11 Pro can't remember how I got it, but I know it's not activated from anywhere. It's written down on a piece of paper, and adding it into my PC, after updating to Pro, it now gives me error code 0xC004C003 or "We can't...
  4. How can I get access to my original activation key on my PC for windows?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I get access to my original activation key on my PC for windows?: I want to know the activation key that was shipped with my PC, I have check all the physical labels and I didn't see it, so I want to know whether there is some command you can run to see it....
  5. How can I get access to my original activation key on my PC for windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get access to my original activation key on my PC for windows?: I want to know the activation key that was shipped with my PC, I have check all the physical labels and I didn't see it, so I want to know whether there is some command you can run to see it....
  6. How can I get access to my original activation key on my PC for windows?

7. Windows 10 Pro digital license key activation on new laptop

Windows 10 Pro digital license key activation on new laptop: I have a Windows 10 Pro activated license on my old computer, I recently bought a new Laptop which comes with Windows 11 Home installed, I want to upgrade the new Laptops license to Windows 11 Pro using the Old computers key so that I can wipe the old one and sell it. The key...
  8. How to activate Windows 10 Digital Key if I loose access to my PC

How to activate Windows 10 Digital Key if I loose access to my PC: Hello,I have windows 10 activated with a digital license linked to my MS account.I have the following question:Assuming I loose my laptop/it gets stolen/I loose access to it/get's broken/hdd life ends or whatever possible happens and I can't use this laptop anymore:1. What...
  9. How can I activate my windows 7 Pro licence on a new PC in Windows 10

How can I activate my windows 7 Pro licence on a new PC in Windows 10: I own a full retail version of Windows 7 Professional that I bought when I was building my last PC. When Windows 7 support ended I tried to upgrade to Windows 10, the upgrade would fail every time. I then installed windows 10 from scratch and used my win 7 license to activate...
  10. Windows 10 pro activation with digital key.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro activation with digital key.: So i recently upgraded my SSD and CPU in my old pc, when reinstalling windows it refused to activate windows, i tried calling support 3 times. every time i got some one that literally could barely understand. All i could understand from the last person is i needed to install...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. key windows 10 pro