Windows 10: How can I get off my kiosk sign in access

Discus and support How can I get off my kiosk sign in access in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; MacBook air https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-off-my-kiosk-sign-in-access/7fa6a44f-c214-4dde-98c2-71ec3be14738 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jim Scotch, Jun 19, 2024.

1. How can I get off my kiosk sign in access

MacBook air

:)

Jim Scotch, Jun 19, 2024

2. MS Teams Application In Kiosk Mode ?

Hello Tarun Aggarwal1,

To set up a kiosk with Windows 10 and MS Teams as a kiosk application with a generic account, you can use the Assigned Access feature in Windows 10. This feature allows you to set up a single application that the user can access on the kiosk machine, and you can configure the user to be automatically signed in to MS Teams using a generic account.

To enable Assigned Access:

1. Create a new local user account on the Windows 10 machine that you want to use as the kiosk.
    2. Install MS Teams on the machine and log in to the generic account that you want to use as the kiosk account.
    3. Open the Settings app on the machine and go to Accounts > Family & other users.
    4. Click on the "Set up assigned access" button under the "Set up a kiosk" section.
    5. Select the user account you created in step 1 and then select MS Teams as the app that you want to use as the kiosk app.
    6. Click on the "Choose apps" button to select which MS Teams features you want to allow the user to access, such as chat or calling.
    7. Click on the "Set up" button to complete the assigned access setup.

After completing the assigned access setup, users will only be able to access MS Teams on the kiosk machine, and they will be automatically signed in to the generic account that you set up. Users will not be able to sign out of MS Teams or access any other applications on the machine.

Note: Assigned Access is available only on Windows 10 Pro, Enterprise, and Education editions. If you're using Windows 10 Home edition, you can still use MS Teams as a kiosk app, but you'll need to use a third-party kiosk software to restrict user access to other applications.

I hope this can help.

Regards,

Mr. Trust_A, Jun 19, 2024
  3. Shawn Brink, Jun 19, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

How can I get off my kiosk sign in access

Simplifying kiosk management for IT with Windows 10

Source: Simplifying kiosk management for IT with Windows 10 - Microsoft Tech Community - 187691

How can I get off my kiosk sign in access tipsmall.png
    Tip How to Setup Assigned Access (Kiosk Mode) in Windows 10

Brink, Jun 19, 2024
Thema:

How can I get off my kiosk sign in access

1. How can I get off my kiosk sign in access - Similar Threads - off kiosk sign

2. How can I get access to support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get access to support?: I have been searching this website for thirty minutes now, trying to figure out how I can speak with an agent. The laptop I purchased has had issues since the day I purchased it. The key pad does not work whenever an update is need, which occurs several times a week. I am...
  3. How can I get access to support?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get access to support?: I have been searching this website for thirty minutes now, trying to figure out how I can speak with an agent. The laptop I purchased has had issues since the day I purchased it. The key pad does not work whenever an update is need, which occurs several times a week. I am...
  4. How can I get off my kiosk sign in access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get off my kiosk sign in access: MacBook air https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-off-my-kiosk-sign-in-access/7fa6a44f-c214-4dde-98c2-71ec3be14738
  5. How can I get off my kiosk sign in access

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I get off my kiosk sign in access: MacBook air https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-off-my-kiosk-sign-in-access/7fa6a44f-c214-4dde-98c2-71ec3be14738
  6. Kiosk sign in problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kiosk sign in problem: I set up a kiosk but it was unfinish my pc shutdown due to power interuptions. The things is when I tried to open my windows again it leads me to my kiosk unfinished set up and now I am stuck in the welcome windows and can't even see my admin account. It always says that the...
  7. Kiosk sign in problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kiosk sign in problem: I set up a kiosk but it was unfinish my pc shutdown due to power interuptions. The things is when I tried to open my windows again it leads me to my kiosk unfinished set up and now I am stuck in the welcome windows and can't even see my admin account. It always says that the...
  8. Kiosk sign in problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. How to turn off kiosk mode or sign in to my account?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to turn off kiosk mode or sign in to my account?: I find a setting called kiosk mode and turn it on. and sadly I can not log in to my actual account from my desktop. how do I get rid of this? help!!...
  10. HOW CAN I GET MY WEBCAN ON / OFF USING A TOGGLE ??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HOW CAN I GET MY WEBCAN ON / OFF USING A TOGGLE ??: GET MY WEB CAN ON / OFF USING A TOGGLE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-my-webcan-on-off-using-a-toggle/31ddfcea-0bcd-436c-b223-d672fe6d6092