Windows 10: How can I get off of Microsoft Security antivirus

Discus and support How can I get off of Microsoft Security antivirus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Split from this thread.I AM PUNITH BISWAKARMA HOW CAN I OFF MICROSOFT SECURITY ANTI VIRUS I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PUNITH BISWAKARMA, Jul 26, 2021.

1. How can I get off of Microsoft Security antivirus

Split from this thread.I AM PUNITH BISWAKARMA HOW CAN I OFF MICROSOFT SECURITY ANTI VIRUS I

:)

PUNITH BISWAKARMA, Jul 26, 2021

2. Suggest me best total security/antivirus for windows 7

heard much about microsoft security essentials.

is it total security? [antivirus,antispam-firewall-realtime protection)?

freebird_9924, Jul 26, 2021
  3. curatia Win User
    Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Jul 26, 2021
  4. malware Win User

How can I get off of Microsoft Security antivirus

Microsoft Security Bulletin for September 2007

Microsoft released yesterday the September Security Bulletin for Windows operating system, as part of its monthly security cycle. This bulletin summary lists one critical and three important updates. For more information, see Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for September 2007.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

How can I get off of Microsoft Security antivirus

1. How can I get off of Microsoft Security antivirus - Similar Threads - off Microsoft Security

2. How to permanently turn off Microsoft Defender AntiVirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to permanently turn off Microsoft Defender AntiVirus: I am on a Windows 10 laptop and I want to either disable windows firewall completely or let all files from origin be able to download. I have used most methods online to disable/turn off and within 2 seconds it turns itself back on. Every time I try to download my games it...
  3. How to permanently turn off Microsoft Defender AntiVirus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to permanently turn off Microsoft Defender AntiVirus: I am on a Windows 10 laptop and I want to either disable windows firewall completely or let all files from origin be able to download. I have used most methods online to disable/turn off and within 2 seconds it turns itself back on. Every time I try to download my games it...
  4. How to permanently turn off Microsoft Defender AntiVirus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Defender Antivirus turned off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Defender Antivirus turned off: I don't have the option to enable Microsoft Defender Antivirus in my Windows Security settings.I've poked around on the internet and nothing has yielded results. I've gone through and given it a scan with Malwarebytes, made sure that security settings are enabled in the...
  6. Microsoft Defender antivirus is switched off

Microsoft Defender antivirus is switched off: I have removed other 3rd party security software and wished to just have the MS security. Windows firewall is on but the MS Defender Antivirus is switched off. How can I switch this on?...
  7. How do I get this to Microsoft Security

How do I get this to Microsoft Security: From: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Your password for the Microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** was changed on 11/16/2019 9:33 AM (GMT). My information was changed on 11/16/2019 9:33 AM (GMT) by the person below. Is there a way I...
  8. I am getting a message' "Your Microsoft Security is off. "

I am getting a message' "Your Microsoft Security is off. ": I am getting a message mMy Microsoft Security is off. I received an email (blackmail for $7,000 bitcoin or else...) "They" had my Password to sign in. I changed it but.. I don't know if this is a real message or fishing to get my new sign in password, or? Should I put...
  9. security and antivirus for microsoft 365

security and antivirus for microsoft 365: Hi, I have recently purchased Microsoft 365 university and as I have a new computer I need to know what security and antivirus protection is offered as part of the 365. I understand it includes windows defender, is this adequate for antivirus software?...
  10. How can i get rid of the Security Update for Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can i get rid of the Security Update for Microsoft Office: hello, I have windows 10 creator upgrade. I have uninstalled office 2010 (32 bit) en install office 2016 everything works fine. But now i receive via the windows update: Security Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB3203460) 64-bit version with the errorcode 0x8024002d. i...