Windows 10: How can I get out of double spacing on a list of several names and addresses.

Discus and support How can I get out of double spacing on a list of several names and addresses. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to make a list of names and addresses and I cannot use double spacing. I have tried everything I know. in WORDPAD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dpdef620pa, Feb 28, 2019.

1. How can I get out of double spacing on a list of several names and addresses.

I am trying to make a list of names and addresses and I cannot use double spacing. I have tried everything I know. in WORDPAD

:)

dpdef620pa, Feb 28, 2019
  2. maurylen Win User

Address list for Thunderbird

W10 up and running very well, the only change is a new email client, recommended by an "expert" In fact it's not so different to "Outlook" I'm using "Thunderbird" as my email client. Took me some time to sort out where/how, to set up a contacts list. I got it up and running and a list of contacts on the left side of the screen. All that was required was to click the mail name and it was entered in the "to" space. However that has disappeared. Now I have to open the addresses from "tools" click on each name, the addresses then vanish so I have to start again entering a new address, ad nauseam - I'd really like to get the list on the left side again

maurylen, Feb 28, 2019
  3. How do I delete an address in the Auto-Complete List?

On Mail App, the Auto-Complete List displays suggestions for names and email addresses as you start to type in the To, Cc, and Bcc boxes. These suggestions are derived from names and email addresses that you have typed before.

How do I delete an address in the Auto-Complete List on my Windows Phone 7.5 (Nokia Lumia 800C)?

加文(Gavin), Feb 28, 2019
  4. Bastet Win User

How can I get out of double spacing on a list of several names and addresses.

Win10 Mail - where's the address book?

That’s now the People app. How can I get out of double spacing on a list of several names and addresses. :)
    If you know the contact's name or email address & they’re listed in the People app, you can start typing the first few letters of their name or email address and Mail for Windows 10 will suggest matching contacts.

Bastet, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

How can I get out of double spacing on a list of several names and addresses.

1. How can I get out of double spacing on a list of several names and addresses. - Similar Threads - double spacing list

2. I have a common name. How can I individualize my address ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a common name. How can I individualize my address ?: I have a common name. How can I individualize my address ?* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-common-name-how-can-i-individualize-my/f804915f-8750-48bb-aec9-01e53069b2ff
  3. I have a common name. How can I individualize my address ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a common name. How can I individualize my address ?: I have a common name. How can I individualize my address ?* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-common-name-how-can-i-individualize-my/f804915f-8750-48bb-aec9-01e53069b2ff
  4. Can I change the Open With names in the list?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I change the Open With names in the list?: Hi, I have a CAD program that uses a licence free viewer and a full licence version to open the same files. I have the viewer set as my default as we have floating licences not enough for everyone in the department to use full at the same time. Unfortunately in the Explorer...
  5. Can I change the Open With names in the list?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I change the Open With names in the list?: Hi, I have a CAD program that uses a licence free viewer and a full licence version to open the same files. I have the viewer set as my default as we have floating licences not enough for everyone in the department to use full at the same time. Unfortunately in the Explorer...
  6. Can I change the Open With names in the list?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. CLI: How can I get an IP address from a CIFS NETBIOS name?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CLI: How can I get an IP address from a CIFS NETBIOS name?: Hi All, Windows 10, pro and home In Windows Explorer not IE, when I click on Network in the left column, I get a list of computer CIFS broadcast names in the right pane. Well, after a bit. I know how to add the IP column in Windows explorer, but ..Is there a way to translate...
  8. How can I get a list of Trusted Device?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I get a list of Trusted Device?: I would like to see all devices that have been given the "Trusted Devices" status but all it seems to permit is removing all trusted devices.. I'm sure that I'm not the only person who wants to be selective about what device gets on this list. I have a lot of devices. Please...
  9. several services are listed with their service name as their display name and "Failed to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    several services are listed with their service name as their display name and "Failed to...: I just upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, and wanted to test the Sandbox feature, but it just doesn't run when I click on the icon. no error, just simply doesn't run. I searched and someone suggested to stop/start several services, which I couldn't find, but then found the service...
  10. How can I hide the double drive listing in Explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I hide the double drive listing in Explorer?: In Windows 10, whenever I insert a USB or External HDD, it gives me two listings for it in the Explorer pane: [img] Is there any way I can remove the second listing? Preferably the standalone one, as I'm used to it being under "This PC", muscle memory y'know....