Windows 10: How can I get Powershell update-help?

Discus and support How can I get Powershell update-help? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need to download Powershell help for a Win10-1803 computer. I'm running Linux. I need an offline-installable cmdlet and, if it's not obvious,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MarkFilipak.Windows, Nov 28, 2018.

1. How can I get Powershell update-help?

I need to download Powershell help for a Win10-1803 computer. I'm running Linux.

I need an offline-installable cmdlet and, if it's not obvious, installation instructions.

Thanks,

Mark.

:)

MarkFilipak.Windows, Nov 28, 2018
  2. Kursah Win User

PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Nov 28, 2018
  3. lvgandhi Win User
    powershell help does not seem to work

Thanks for response.
    I have done chkdsk C: /f also.
    still not working. I tried your suggestion also. That also does not work.
    But as I said get-help dir works. Please see below

How can I get Powershell update-help? [​IMG]

lvgandhi, Nov 28, 2018
  4. How can I get Powershell update-help?

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

How can I get Powershell update-help?

1. How can I get Powershell update-help? - Similar Threads - Powershell update help

2. How Can I solve this powershell problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How Can I solve this powershell problem: Powesell not working properly, Greatly say that it's not executing any command https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-solve-this-powershell-problem/804a6f73-2d13-4ef4-b31c-be5f0f52fc00
  3. How Can I solve this powershell problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I solve this powershell problem: Powesell not working properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-solve-this-powershell-problem/804a6f73-2d13-4ef4-b31c-be5f0f52fc00
  4. How Can I solve this powershell problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Can I solve this powershell problem: Powesell not working properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-solve-this-powershell-problem/804a6f73-2d13-4ef4-b31c-be5f0f52fc00
  5. how can i get rid of powershell??????

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can i get rid of powershell??????: how can i get rid of powershell that keeps popping up on my task manager i looked at videos nothing helps can anyone know how to get rid of it? i heard that becouse i turn on and off my computer thats why it maybe shows up any idea? and is it normal to turn my pc on and off...
  6. Powershell update-help fails.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell update-help fails.: It seems to run OK then then suddenly fails with HTTP 404 error. Note that is also fails if I try to update the 'en-US' language files. Any clues as what is going on?The following were the verbose messages produced.VERBOSE: Resolving URI:...
  7. Powershell update-help fails.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powershell update-help fails.: It seems to run OK then then suddenly fails with HTTP 404 error. Note that is also fails if I try to update the 'en-US' language files. Any clues as what is going on?The following were the verbose messages produced.VERBOSE: Resolving URI:...
  8. Powershell update-help fails.

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. PowerShell: update-help failing

in Windows 10 Customization
    PowerShell: update-help failing: Good Morning, Please can someone explain why I am receiving the following error when I use theupdate-help command in PowerShell and how I can fix it - update-help : Failed to update Help for the modules : 'AppBackgroundTask, AppLocker, Appx, AssignedAccess, BitLocker,...
  10. [Newbie]How can i update windows from CLI (powershell)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    [Newbie]How can i update windows from CLI (powershell): coming from linux (was using LXDE on arch)i have been used to the terminal and using the UI for everything is very unconformable (and slow) 76201

Users found this page by searching for:

1. powershell update-help offline

2. download Powershell help for a Win10-1803