Windows 10: How can I get programs to open in the middle of the screen?

Discus and support How can I get programs to open in the middle of the screen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every time I open a program or game, the window always opens in the top left hand corner. Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, it's been doing this. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MelanieRadjewski, Sep 15, 2018.

1. How can I get programs to open in the middle of the screen?

Every time I open a program or game, the window always opens in the top left hand corner. Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, it's been doing this. Is there a setting to change it to open in the center of the screen?

:)

MelanieRadjewski, Sep 15, 2018

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 15, 2018
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 15, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

How can I get programs to open in the middle of the screen?

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

How can I get programs to open in the middle of the screen?

1. How can I get programs to open in the middle of the screen? - Similar Threads - programs open middle

2. Why is this image in the middle of my desktop? And how can I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is this image in the middle of my desktop? And how can I get rid of it?: This image is in the middle of my desktop. How do I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-this-image-in-the-middle-of-my-desktop-and/20178d34-cdf6-41b8-86da-e62ab9df1392
  3. Why is this image in the middle of my desktop? And how can I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is this image in the middle of my desktop? And how can I get rid of it?: This image is in the middle of my desktop. How do I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-this-image-in-the-middle-of-my-desktop-and/20178d34-cdf6-41b8-86da-e62ab9df1392
  4. Why is this image in the middle of my desktop? And how can I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How can I make a program open on the monitor I open it from.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I make a program open on the monitor I open it from.: For example both my monitors have the same taskbar. I want to open chrome on my first monitor then move my cursor to the second monitor and when I click chrome on the second monitor a new chrome instance of chrome opens on the second monitor rather than it opening on the...
  6. When I open a program I do not get full screen.

in Windows 10 Support
    When I open a program I do not get full screen.: Hi my Windows version is 2004 build 19041 yesterday when I opened a program like email online banking or internet I do not get the full screen. Tool buttons are not visible and most of the data are not visible this happens when I am using the browser Edge.I have to use google...
  7. How can I stop programs from opening in full screen?

How can I stop programs from opening in full screen?: That's right I don't want them to open and take up the whole screen. Things like Windows Settings, Microsoft Store, Photo. Chrome opens the size I left it, other programs open the size I left them. Specifically seems to be Microsoft programs that won't, they keep wanting to...
  8. Can I display Notification banners in the middle of the screen?

Can I display Notification banners in the middle of the screen?: Hi all, I would very much like for my Microsoft Teams notifications to pop up in the middle of the screen and not at the right bottom corner like all Notification Center banners. I receive important messages, often urgent ones via Teams but I sometimes miss the...
  9. calculator - how can I get it on opening

calculator - how can I get it on opening: I can t find 'calculator in my 'start' menu how can I get it there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-how-can-i-get-it-on-opening/df60ead5-4c40-4bf5-bcbf-ed5d886dd152
  10. Cortanna search bar opening in the middle of screen. How to fix this.

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortanna search bar opening in the middle of screen. How to fix this.: Hi, I've got a lenovo yoga 3 laptop and have been using windows 10 for about a year on my laptop. About 2 weeks ago my cortana search bar by the windows tab which when I would normally click on it would simply just open up the pop-up box. However now, whenever I click it, the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to open windows in the middle