Windows 10: How can I get refund of money from microsoft for fake/corrupt Windows 10 sold from...

Discus and support How can I get refund of money from microsoft for fake/corrupt Windows 10 sold from... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I purchased windows10 from microsoft store online in India paying price in advane as claimed by them. Downloading the same i failed to instal tht... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Subal RanjanSaha, Jun 22, 2020.

1. How can I get refund of money from microsoft for fake/corrupt Windows 10 sold from...

I purchased windows10 from microsoft store online in India paying price in advane as claimed by them. Downloading the same i failed to instal tht though I have the required system facility for windows 10 in my laptop. I contacted with support centre who did not log my complaint and never allowed to contact with them to know my remedy. My friends working with software also could not help me despite their best endeavour and advised me to return the same for refund as their present experience with windows 10 is bitter.

:)

Subal RanjanSaha, Jun 22, 2020
  2. malware Win User

Microsoft Windows Home Server Corrupts Files

Microsoft has warned Windows Home Server users not to edit files stored on their backup systems with several of its programs, including Vista Photo Gallery and Office's OneNote and Outlook, as well as files generated by popular finance software such as Quicken and QuickBooks. "When you use certain programs to edit files on a home computer that uses Windows Home Server, the files may become corrupted when you save them to the home server," Microsoft said in a support document posted last week. The document went on to list the software, which includes Windows Vista Photo Gallery, Windows Live Photo Gallery, OneNote 2003, OneNote 2007, Outlook 2007, Microsoft Money 2007 and SyncToy 2.0 Beta. Others programs, however, may also corrupt files stored on a home server powered by Microsoft's operating system. "Additionally, there have been customer reports of issues with Torrent applications, with Intuit Quicken and with QuickBooks program files," the document said. "Until an update for Windows Home Server is available, we recommend that [you] do not use the programs that are listed to save or to edit program-specific files that are stored on a Windows Home Server-based system."

Source: Computerworld

malware, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

How can I get refund of money from microsoft for fake/corrupt Windows 10 sold from...

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

How can I get refund of money from microsoft for fake/corrupt Windows 10 sold from...

1. How can I get refund of money from microsoft for fake/corrupt Windows 10 sold from... - Similar Threads - refund money microsoft

2. How can I get a refund from unauthorised transaction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get a refund from unauthorised transaction: I Have been charged 139 for yearly subscription I did not authorise.I can not cancelled it because it doesn't appear on my account. Can someone explain how did you get my card deatails and why did not receive any email with invoice for that subscription and any confirmation...
  3. How can I get a refund from unauthorised transaction

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get a refund from unauthorised transaction: I Have been charged 139 for yearly subscription I did not authorise.I can not cancelled it because it doesn't appear on my account. Can someone explain how did you get my card deatails and why did not receive any email with invoice for that subscription and any confirmation...
  4. how can i get a refund from MSFS2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i get a refund from MSFS2020: I got MSFS2020 a few months now,and all these months its only been problems and more problems overy time,i've re installed so many times..even re did my whole computer to have MSFS2020 giving me more problems every time,now this last one is something about syncing data...and...
  5. how can i get a refund from MSFS2020

how can i get a refund from MSFS2020: I got MSFS2020 a few months now,and all these months its only been problems and more problems overy time,i've re installed so many times..even re did my whole computer to have MSFS2020 giving me more problems every time,now this last one is something about syncing data...and...
  6. How can I get refund of money from microsoft for fake Windows App?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get refund of money from microsoft for fake Windows App?: I bought this app: Sumatra PDF Reading Editorhttps://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/sumatra-pdf-reading-editor/9NVZCVQ0PZL4I thought it was an official version of Sumatra. But it's just a fake package.I tried to get a refund in the refund section, however, this fake app...
  7. How can I get refund of money from microsoft for fake Windows App?

How can I get refund of money from microsoft for fake Windows App?: I bought this app: Sumatra PDF Reading Editorhttps://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/sumatra-pdf-reading-editor/9NVZCVQ0PZL4I thought it was an official version of Sumatra. But it's just a fake package.I tried to get a refund in the refund section, however, this fake app...
  8. How can I get refund of money from microsoft for fake Windows App?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  9. Can I download data from Microsoft Money to msn money?

Can I download data from Microsoft Money to msn money?: I cannot load Microsoft Money onto my new laptop as it does not have the facility for a disk. I wish to transfer data from my old tower computer to my new laptop. How do i move all my accounts to the laptop?...
  10. How to get Refund from Microsoft Store

How to get Refund from Microsoft Store: Installed spelling game jearle1974 from microsoft store but it does nothing apart from allow me to add player names. How to get refund? [Original Title: Installed and purchased spelling game jearle1974 from microsoft store waste of money.]...