Windows 10: How can I get rid of a green screen?

Discus and support How can I get rid of a green screen? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Whenever I play a video I can hear it but the screen turns green.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by 007_340, Nov 21, 2020.

1. 007_340 Win User

How can I get rid of a green screen?

Whenever I play a video I can hear it but the screen turns green.

:)

007_340, Nov 21, 2020

2. Green screen

Hi Nancy,

The issue you are experiencing may be due to a corrupted software or a hardware failure on the computer. However, we need to perform some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this concern. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• What were you doing when you encountered the green screen?
    • Did you make any changes on the computer prior to this problem?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you also getting any error messages when experiencing the green screen? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Desiree Yau, Nov 21, 2020
  3. green screens

Since I upgraded to windows 10. I'm getting green screens on IE, Firefox, Microsoft edge videos and on some movie apps. But not on Google Chrome.I have tried all the community step by step suggestive, instructions. But the problem is still there. I understood
    that Microsoft is having some issues with windows 10. Is that a fact? .

anthonypopwell, Nov 21, 2020
  4. How can I get rid of a green screen?

Green & Pink screen

Hi Darius,

To assist you with you concern, we suggest that you refer to the post of Swetha Sree on the thread link below:

Let us know if you need further help.

Best regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

How can I get rid of a green screen?

1. How can I get rid of a green screen? - Similar Threads - rid green screen

2. Hi, how can I get rid of this green, orange and black thing on my screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, how can I get rid of this green, orange and black thing on my screen?: Hi, how can I get rid of this green, orange and black thing on my screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-how-can-i-get-rid-of-this-green-orange-and/becb2684-9f99-4ab6-8991-33335b0ed807
  3. Hi, how can I get rid of this green, orange and black thing on my screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, how can I get rid of this green, orange and black thing on my screen?: Hi, how can I get rid of this green, orange and black thing on my screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-how-can-i-get-rid-of-this-green-orange-and/becb2684-9f99-4ab6-8991-33335b0ed807
  4. How can I get rid of the zebra?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I get rid of the zebra?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MLudisM [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uvxp6t/how_can_i_get_rid_of_the_zebra/
  5. How can I get rid of this?

How can I get rid of this?: https://imgur.com/a/0iZvsDT I literally couldn't give less of a fuck about religion. I don't need that shit pushed to me by my OS. This appeared this morning. How can I get rid of it? submitted by /u/BoltCloud [link] [comments]...
  6. How to get rid of Green check marks?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of Green check marks?: What's with the green check marks? Everything in my Pictures folder and subfolders have green check marks in the lower left corner. How do I get rid of them? [img] 176296
  7. How can I get rid of the green check marks?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get rid of the green check marks?: What's with the green check marks? Everything in my Pictures folder and subfolders have green check marks in the lower left corner. I also found a green check on the icon of a .txt file on my desk top. How do I get rid of them? [ATTACH]...
  8. how to get rid of this black, yellow, green screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to get rid of this black, yellow, green screen: so my screen has been like this for 5 hours and I don't know how to change it back to normal. I need help .-. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-this-black-yellow-green-screen/98c1f6cc-f37d-4650-8fef-ce44648b3943
  9. How can I get rid of Cortana?

How can I get rid of Cortana?: I have upgraded to version 2004 and the Cortana window and application is open at all times, asking me to sign in. I have never used Cortana, I never will, and it annoys me that the application is always open, shows up in my task view and consumes my RAM. Is there any way to...
  10. how can i get rid of...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can i get rid of...: this is in my background as a ghost user, and cannot get rid of it.... it' some kind of SID file.... its using 50% of my memory to run antivirus... S-1-15-3-1024-3153509613-960666767-3724611135-2725662640-12138253-543910227...