Windows 10: How can I get rid of a program i already uninstalled? The program still shows under "type...

Discus and support How can I get rid of a program i already uninstalled? The program still shows under "type... in Cortana to solve the problem; How can I get rid of the"Tversity" program i already uninstalled? The program still shows under "type here to search"I have had a difficult fustrating... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by AdelricJackson, Dec 31, 2021.

1. How can I get rid of a program i already uninstalled? The program still shows under "type...

How can I get rid of the"Tversity" program i already uninstalled? The program still shows under "type here to search"I have had a difficult fustrating time in getting rid of the program remains. It seems that somehow there is still some remains left over in the program. It keeps showing in the search box. I press "open" and nothing happens. Can someone please help with this?

:)

AdelricJackson, Dec 31, 2021
  2. BlueSanta Win User

Uninstall a program that doesn't show up?

I downloaded and installer a Program(YouTubeToMP4). It went to Programs (x86) and does not show up on the Uninstall list.

Any suggestions?

BlueSanta, Dec 31, 2021
  3. can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Dec 31, 2021
  4. How can I get rid of a program i already uninstalled? The program still shows under "type...

How to uninstall corrupt program (print master)

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to uninstall print master program and see if it helps.

• In search type Programs and Features and hit enter.
    • Select the program from the list.
    • Click on Uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the uninstallation.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 31, 2021
Thema:

How can I get rid of a program i already uninstalled? The program still shows under "type...

1. How can I get rid of a program i already uninstalled? The program still shows under "type... - Similar Threads - rid program already

2. How to I get rid of this program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to I get rid of this program: I uninstalled this app by deleting its files but now when I go into apps and clicking "Uninstall" it wont work. Its probably because I deleted the apps files and now it wont work because windows probably uses the built in uninstaller from the app....
  3. How to I get rid of this program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to I get rid of this program: I uninstalled this app by deleting its files but now when I go into apps and clicking "Uninstall" it wont work. Its probably because I deleted the apps files and now it wont work because windows probably uses the built in uninstaller from the app....
  4. How to I get rid of this program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Uninstalled Programs still showing in Programs and Features

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Uninstalled Programs still showing in Programs and Features: Hi all,old Photoshop /Bridge version from 2021 still showing in Programs and Features. These versions are from 2021 and long gone/uninstalled / not listed in Creative Cloud, as old versions automatically are uninstalled when a new version comes out.Initiating the "Uninstall"...
  6. Uninstalled Programs still showing in Programs and Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled Programs still showing in Programs and Features: Hi all,old Photoshop /Bridge version from 2021 still showing in Programs and Features. These versions are from 2021 and long gone/uninstalled / not listed in Creative Cloud, as old versions automatically are uninstalled when a new version comes out.Initiating the "Uninstall"...
  7. Uninstalled Programs still showing in Programs and Features

8. can I get help uninstalling a program?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I get help uninstalling a program?: Can someone help me remove Ariva security from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-help-uninstalling-a-program/a73c7d8f-2306-4ad3-b3ff-92742c3cda72
  9. How can I get rid of a program i already uninstalled? The program still shows under "type...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of a program i already uninstalled? The program still shows under "type...: How can I get rid of the"Tversity" program i already uninstalled? The program still shows under "type here to search"I have had a difficult fustrating time in getting rid of the program remains. It seems that somehow there is still some remains left over in the program. It...
  10. How can I get rid of a program i already uninstalled? The program still shows under "type...

How can I get rid of a program i already uninstalled? The program still shows under "type...: How can I get rid of the"Tversity" program i already uninstalled? The program still shows under "type here to search"I have had a difficult fustrating time in getting rid of the program remains. It seems that somehow there is still some remains left over in the program. It...