Windows 10: How can i get rid of Joyshoul troyan on Edge?

Discus and support How can i get rid of Joyshoul troyan on Edge? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I've been getting constant alerts from my antivirus, every few minutes when i use Edge browser. They look like this: [ATTACH] i already run the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Johan Aceves, Jun 30, 2020.

1. How can i get rid of Joyshoul troyan on Edge?

I've been getting constant alerts from my antivirus, every few minutes when i use Edge browser. They look like this:

How can i get rid of Joyshoul troyan on Edge? b4405083-d947-4aea-b64d-9f4f2afa732d?upload=true.png

i already run the antivirus but this keeps happening. Anyone knows how to fix this or what this is?

:)

Johan Aceves, Jun 30, 2020
  2. ship69 Win User

Is SanPDF spyware? How can I get rid of it completely?

Hello

How can I uninstall SanPDF?
    (From: www.sanpdf.com)

It is still listed when I go into Control Panel ==> Programs and Features ==> Uninstall or change program, yes I can still see it. It looks like this:

How can i get rid of Joyshoul troyan on Edge? [​IMG]

BUT when I click on it and select Uninstall, I then get this message in weird (Chinese?) characters.

How can i get rid of Joyshoul troyan on Edge? [​IMG]

I am now worried that SanPDF is some hideous form of spyware.

I have even tried Microsoft's Install and Uninstall utility ("MicrosoftProgram_Install_and_Uninstall.meta.diagcab") but that can't even see SanPDF.
    I wish the heck I had never installed SanPDF!

Any suggestions?

J

ship69, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Sajer Win User
    Win 10 How to get rid of Windows.old folder and content.

*Think

As always, there seems to be lots of alleged fixes out there, which may work on versions earlier than Win 10... but not with Win 10. The struggle for getting rid of this now un-needed bloat seems to be wrapped up in file permissions. But even when I try to clobber it with administrative authority, it won't budge. One fix suggests that you can use disk cleanup to get rid of it by selecting previous installation files. Heh. Yeah. Just TRY and find that option in Win 10.

Ok. Somebody hopefully has managed to resolve this inigma. Step by step, please. How can i get rid of Joyshoul troyan on Edge? :)

Sajer, Jun 30, 2020
  4. How can i get rid of Joyshoul troyan on Edge?

How can I get rid of this message

Hi Yoram,

From the screenshot you provided it seems like you are getting this popup while using Edge browser.

I appreciate if you could answer a
    few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Since when are you facing this issue? Have you made any changes to the system prior to this issue?
    • Are you in a Tablet mode?
    • Does this occur only when you use Edge browser?
    As an initial troubleshooting, I suggest you to try the steps below and check if this helps.

Perform System Restore to the previous point and check.

• Press Windows + I key and click on Update and security.

• Click on Recovery, and click on
      Restart under Advance startup.

• In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      'Troubleshoot'.

• Click, Advanced Options and then click on
      System Restore.

• Follow the onscreen suggestion to restore your PC to earlier point.
    Kindly get back to us with the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

How can i get rid of Joyshoul troyan on Edge?

1. How can i get rid of Joyshoul troyan on Edge? - Similar Threads - rid Joyshoul troyan

2. How can I get rid of this file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get rid of this file?: The attached file is connected to the warranty for this computer, I can't delete the warranty program. I've tried to do the /sfc command and did the image restore as well. I have to click "ok" 5-6 times as everytime I do it, it pops up again. Then it'll go away for a day at...
  3. How can I get rid of the zebra?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I get rid of the zebra?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MLudisM [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uvxp6t/how_can_i_get_rid_of_the_zebra/
  4. How can I get rid of this?

How can I get rid of this?: https://imgur.com/a/0iZvsDT I literally couldn't give less of a fuck about religion. I don't need that shit pushed to me by my OS. This appeared this morning. How can I get rid of it? submitted by /u/BoltCloud [link] [comments]...
  5. How can I get rid of this problem?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I get rid of this problem?: I want to block everything linked to **** my laptop, *permanently*. I want it parmanently even there is no chances to get back. How can I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-rid-of-this-problem/03d26cd5-16f7-4200-911c-45e719233efa
  6. How to get rid of Microsoft Edge?

How to get rid of Microsoft Edge?: Hi, I'm trying to prevent Edge from opening on startup (again). Every guide I find online seems outdated. I've followed the steps suggested by MS. Edge still opens up on startup. If I go in the task manager on the in the Startup tab, Edge isn't listed (I probably removed it...
  7. troyan?

troyan?: hey i lately have strange things happening to my computer. -sometimes my screen goes black for a few seconds -i have a yourphone exe/application running in my task manager - i have denied access to this yourphone application in file structure - there are 2 users on my...
  8. What is this and How can I get rid of it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is this and How can I get rid of it.: Hey all. This very annoying pair of windows has appeared on my desktop in the last 72 hours, and I have no idea how to turn it off, or make it go away. It blocks my ability to use anything underneath the windows, and is a pain in the but, because it won't go away....
  9. How can I get rid of Cortana?

How can I get rid of Cortana?: I have upgraded to version 2004 and the Cortana window and application is open at all times, asking me to sign in. I have never used Cortana, I never will, and it annoys me that the application is always open, shows up in my task view and consumes my RAM. Is there any way to...
  10. how can i get rid of...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can i get rid of...: this is in my background as a ghost user, and cannot get rid of it.... it' some kind of SID file.... its using 50% of my memory to run antivirus... S-1-15-3-1024-3153509613-960666767-3724611135-2725662640-12138253-543910227...