Windows 10: How can I get rid of that semi-transparent square on the bottom right corner of the screen?

Discus and support How can I get rid of that semi-transparent square on the bottom right corner of the screen? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/cristian_h_r [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cristian_h_r, Dec 1, 2019.

1. How can I get rid of that semi-transparent square on the bottom right corner of the screen?

/u/cristian_h_r, Dec 1, 2019
  2. EileenD. Win User

Vibrating Mouse Arrow & Transparent square in lower right hand corner of screen

I have Windows 10. My computer was in sleep mode today for 2 hours and when I returned there was a transparent square in the lower right hand corner of my screen (right by date/time and notes) that
    contains a mouse arrow. Meanwhile since this has appeared, MY wireless Microsoft Mouse arrow, is vibrating and disappearing. The pointer in the square changes from arrow to finger as I use my wireless mouse, which is making my life increasingly difficult.
    I changed the batteries and checked settings. Everything seems to be as it should be. Can someone help me resolve this, please?

EileenD., Dec 1, 2019
  3. ICIT2LOL Win User
    Semi transparent shapes

No it is usually a yellow semi transparent circle that can be hovered over a part of the video and I was wondering if that effect could be duplicated in the snipping tool ie put a square around a piece of the pic and instead of it being a defined square make it a semi transparent block or circle - whatever shape you have clicked on.
    If you watch this video you can see what I mean it is that yellow marker that follows the cursor around.*Wink

ICIT2LOL, Dec 1, 2019
  4. dzbfree Win User

How can I get rid of that semi-transparent square on the bottom right corner of the screen?

Desktop background covered by semi-transparent screen

My desktop suddenly looks like it has a semi-transparent screen over it. When I click on a program icon on the taskbar, my background will be normal for a second before the program I clicked on pops up.

dzbfree, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

How can I get rid of that semi-transparent square on the bottom right corner of the screen?

1. How can I get rid of that semi-transparent square on the bottom right corner of the screen? - Similar Threads - rid semi transparent

2. How do I get rid of the red X by my sound icon in the bottom right corner?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the red X by my sound icon in the bottom right corner?: I accidentally installed the incorrect drivers for my laptop. Consequently, the functioning drivers were uninstalled. Everywhere online explained that you should go to your manufacturer's website to find the correct drivers. The only problem with this is that my manufacturer...
  3. How do I get rid of the red X by my sound icon in the bottom right corner?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of the red X by my sound icon in the bottom right corner?: I accidentally installed the incorrect drivers for my laptop. Consequently, the functioning drivers were uninstalled. Everywhere online explained that you should go to your manufacturer's website to find the correct drivers. The only problem with this is that my manufacturer...
  4. Ads in bottom right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads in bottom right corner of the screen: showing ads on win 11 laptop right side corneranyone have solution for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-in-bottom-right-corner-of-the-screen/3479ae94-6cf9-450b-8958-273687a6b6b4
  5. Ads in bottom right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ads in bottom right corner of the screen: showing ads on win 11 laptop right side corneranyone have solution for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-in-bottom-right-corner-of-the-screen/3479ae94-6cf9-450b-8958-273687a6b6b4
  6. How can I get rid off this white box on the bottom right corner of my screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I get rid off this white box on the bottom right corner of my screen?: How can I get rid off this white box on the bottom right corner of my screen? It appears from time to time, always on top of other open windows/ apps. Can't left or right click on it....
  7. Transparent squares in corner of all apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Transparent squares in corner of all apps: [ATTACH]as you can see in the bottom left of all of my apps there is a transparent square https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transparent-squares-in-corner-of-all-apps/2a7e914f-a0ca-49cc-89e3-29a2c8960573
  8. Ads in bottom right corner of the screen

Ads in bottom right corner of the screen: The bottom right of the screen - how to prevent popup ads, other than just clicking the X to clear them off when they appear? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-in-bottom-right-corner-of-the-screen/cf094b51-55a9-4a4e-8321-017a2fee265b
  9. Unwanted Black Transparent Box in Bottom Right Corner

Unwanted Black Transparent Box in Bottom Right Corner: After pressing multiple keys on the keyboard at the same time (near the left side) this unwanted box in the bottom right corner appeared on my monitors. I have closed all apps in the task manager and restarted multiple times. I think it has to do with display settings because...
  10. Transparent rectangle in top right corner of screen

Transparent rectangle in top right corner of screen: Hello I'm running windows 10 and there is a often a small transparent rectangle in the top left of my screen while my desktop is blank. When I double click it, it disappears and my desktop reappears. Does anyone know how to get rid of it permanently.[ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to remove a transparent rectangul from monitor