Windows 10: How can I get rid of the redirects affecting my laptop?

Discus and support How can I get rid of the redirects affecting my laptop? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have tried everything, including Spybot, Avast, Malewarebytes, and Adblock and nothing has stopped the redirects from infecting my laptop. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Wordsmith 2009, Sep 22, 2020.

1. How can I get rid of the redirects affecting my laptop?

I have tried everything, including Spybot, Avast, Malewarebytes, and Adblock and nothing has stopped the redirects from infecting my laptop. When I try to go to a website, the pop up--everything from movie ads to ones in a foreign language. Please help me fix this problem. ---- Gerald

:)

Wordsmith 2009, Sep 22, 2020
  2. simrick Win User

Google redirection localhost.world

Guys, here is the solution, found in post #49.
    Please perform the steps indicated and advise if that resolves things for you as well.

Many thanks to @moraleja39 for the investigative work!

simrick, Sep 22, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 22, 2020
  4. Ṣmeed Win User

How can I get rid of the redirects affecting my laptop?

Ṣmeed, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

How can I get rid of the redirects affecting my laptop?

1. How can I get rid of the redirects affecting my laptop? - Similar Threads - rid redirects affecting

2. How can I get rid of blue screen error on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of blue screen error on my laptop?: I am getting blue screen error since two days. There is a error code of 0cx0000142. It is saying your pc ran into a problem. I tried to reach recovery option by getting it shut down more than three times ising power button but was unable to do so. What should I do now. Can...
  3. How can I get rid of blue screen error on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get rid of blue screen error on my laptop?: I am getting blue screen error since two days. There is a error code of 0cx0000142. It is saying your pc ran into a problem. I tried to reach recovery option by getting it shut down more than three times ising power button but was unable to do so. What should I do now. Can...
  4. How can I get rid of blue screen error on my laptop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How can I get rid of the zebra?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I get rid of the zebra?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MLudisM [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uvxp6t/how_can_i_get_rid_of_the_zebra/
  6. How can I get rid of this?

How can I get rid of this?: https://imgur.com/a/0iZvsDT I literally couldn't give less of a fuck about religion. I don't need that shit pushed to me by my OS. This appeared this morning. How can I get rid of it? submitted by /u/BoltCloud [link] [comments]...
  7. How do you get rid of Msfconnecttest redirect error?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do you get rid of Msfconnecttest redirect error?: I went into Starbucks and tried to connect to their wifi but it kept coming up with Msfconnecttest error page. I would like to go to coffee shops or other places and use my laptop but I am unable too which is frustrating. I have already tried the following: Resetting the...
  8. How can I get rid of Cortana?

How can I get rid of Cortana?: I have upgraded to version 2004 and the Cortana window and application is open at all times, asking me to sign in. I have never used Cortana, I never will, and it annoys me that the application is always open, shows up in my task view and consumes my RAM. Is there any way to...
  9. how do I get rid of Bing redirect malware in windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I get rid of Bing redirect malware in windows 10?: I switched virus protection from pre-installed McAfee to Comcast supported Norton and now I have Bing coming up as a search engine on all my browsers. Working to reset each browser I find out that it is most likely malware. Is there a Windows supported removal tool? How do I...
  10. how can i get rid of...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can i get rid of...: this is in my background as a ghost user, and cannot get rid of it.... it' some kind of SID file.... its using 50% of my memory to run antivirus... S-1-15-3-1024-3153509613-960666767-3724611135-2725662640-12138253-543910227...