Windows 10: How can i get rid of the Security Update for Microsoft Office

Discus and support How can i get rid of the Security Update for Microsoft Office in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hello, I have windows 10 creator upgrade. I have uninstalled office 2010 (32 bit) en install office 2016 everything works fine. But now i receive via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Novan, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Novan Win User

How can i get rid of the Security Update for Microsoft Office

hello,
    I have windows 10 creator upgrade. I have uninstalled office 2010 (32 bit) en install office 2016 everything works fine. But now i receive via the windows update: Security Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB3203460) 64-bit version with the errorcode 0x8024002d. i don't have office 2010 (32 bit) anymore, is there any way to get rid of this update?

:)

Novan, Jun 14, 2017

2. How can I get rid of the password prompt?

I followed Vijaya Kumari 1's instructions, but now it requires a sign in name also, and still the password.

JanVigliante, Jun 14, 2017
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    How can I get rid of the password prompt?

We appreciate your response. We need more information about your query. Can you confirm which

Windows 10 build and version is installed
    on the device? Are you using a Microsoft account or a Local account to sign in to the PC?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Jelo Sen, Jun 14, 2017
  4. How can i get rid of the Security Update for Microsoft Office

Caledon Ken, Jun 16, 2017
  5. Novan Win User
    Thank you i also finded a tool of microsoft to deleted al from office 2010 its called: MicrosoftEasyFix20055.mini.diagcab witch i have used and i have no more problems with the update

Novan, Jun 16, 2017
  6. Excellent and thanks for posting your solution.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 16, 2017
  7. Helmut Win User
    MS provide additional tools to uninstall the various versions of MS Office. I have used MS Office for around 20 years:

https://support.office.com/en-gb/art...ceVersion=2010

You may find Windows updates to things you appear not to have, that's due to Office having common components.

Don't use Revo.

Helmut, Jun 16, 2017
  8. How can i get rid of the Security Update for Microsoft Office

@Helmut, can I ask about Revo.

I assume you've experienced some nasty issues with it?

Caledon Ken, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How can i get rid of the Security Update for Microsoft Office

1. How can i get rid of the Security Update for Microsoft Office - Similar Threads - rid Security Update

2. How can I get rid of Microsoft Pay in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of Microsoft Pay in Microsoft Store: I was cleaning and updating apps when I ran into difficulty uninstalling Microsoft Pay. I couldn't open the app. It wasn't in the Apps section in Settings. I even emptied the cache and reset Microsoft Store and it still showed up in the Library. What do I do to resolve this?...
  3. How can I get rid of Microsoft Pay in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get rid of Microsoft Pay in Microsoft Store: I was cleaning and updating apps when I ran into difficulty uninstalling Microsoft Pay. I couldn't open the app. It wasn't in the Apps section in Settings. I even emptied the cache and reset Microsoft Store and it still showed up in the Library. What do I do to resolve this?...
  4. How can I get rid of Microsoft Pay in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. How can I get rid of Microsoft Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of Microsoft Flight Simulator: How can I permanently remove the Microsoft Flight Simulator account from my Steam account without having the game on my account or being linked to that game?...
  6. How can I get rid of Microsoft Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get rid of Microsoft Flight Simulator: How can I permanently remove the Microsoft Flight Simulator account from my Steam account without having the game on my account or being linked to that game?...
  7. How can I get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I get rid of this?: https://imgur.com/a/0iZvsDT I literally couldn't give less of a fuck about religion. I don't need that shit pushed to me by my OS. This appeared this morning. How can I get rid of it? submitted by /u/BoltCloud [link] [comments]...
  8. How can i get rid of this message in Windows Update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can i get rid of this message in Windows Update?: The message says: This PC doesn't currently meet the system requirements to run Windows 11. I don't wanna upgrade to this anyway due to less customizations, the taskbar icons are in the center by default, which is pretty inconvenient for me to change the icons back to the...
  9. How can I get rid of Microsoft Feed

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I get rid of Microsoft Feed: I don't want to see Microsoft Feed on my computer taskbar! I only got this problem after doing a new System Image! All I can find is how to get rid of it on Edge--I dont even use Edge!!!!!...
  10. how can i get rid of...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can i get rid of...: this is in my background as a ghost user, and cannot get rid of it.... it' some kind of SID file.... its using 50% of my memory to run antivirus... S-1-15-3-1024-3153509613-960666767-3724611135-2725662640-12138253-543910227...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get rid of microsoft office updates