Windows 10: How can I get rid of the zebra?

Discus and support How can I get rid of the zebra? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MLudisM [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uvxp6t/how_can_i_get_rid_of_the_zebra/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MLudisM, May 23, 2022.

1. How can I get rid of the zebra?

/u/MLudisM, May 23, 2022

2. New Win 10 Creators Update making Zebra LP 2844 or ZP 450 Not working

The following was provided by someone in another forum, which is Step 2. However, the following worked....

"They do not show up under Printers. They will show up under Other Devices under the Bluetooth & Other Devices page under Windows 10 Settings.

Forget about that, and open Device Manager (not a W10 app, but the legacy Control Panel). Look in Device Manager and you will see an "Other Devices" category. Click on it, find your Zebra, Update Drivers tab. That is where
    you need to manually select Printer, Zebra as manufacturer, then select the appropriate Zebra driver."

MS User12314, May 23, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Update now Zebra 2844 Printer Problems with Endicia Pro and Dazzle

Got it "mostly working" now - call it 95%.

Driver for the LP2844 Zebra is listed on the Zebra website as compatible with windows 7.

So right clicking on the Dazzle software icon --> Properties --> Compatability Tab

Inside there - check box next to "Run As" and select Windows 7.

After a reboot - Zebra LP 2844 would print labels and not leave "data" in the print queue so the next label and the next label and so on will print.

However, every now and then (every 4 or 5 days) - the printer queue will misbehave as documented earlier in the thread.

I may try "Run As" Windows XP if it gets really annoying in the future.

Zebra does not seem to be planning to update the driver software so this fix might be all we can do.

Patrick Dott, May 23, 2022
  4. Sajer Win User

How can I get rid of the zebra?

Win 10 How to get rid of Windows.old folder and content.

*Think

As always, there seems to be lots of alleged fixes out there, which may work on versions earlier than Win 10... but not with Win 10. The struggle for getting rid of this now un-needed bloat seems to be wrapped up in file permissions. But even when I try to clobber it with administrative authority, it won't budge. One fix suggests that you can use disk cleanup to get rid of it by selecting previous installation files. Heh. Yeah. Just TRY and find that option in Win 10.

Ok. Somebody hopefully has managed to resolve this inigma. Step by step, please. How can I get rid of the zebra? :)

Sajer, May 23, 2022
Thema:

How can I get rid of the zebra?

1. How can I get rid of the zebra? - Similar Threads - rid zebra

2. How can I get rid of the two "up" and "down" grey arrows that recently appeared in my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of the two "up" and "down" grey arrows that recently appeared in my taskbar?: Two "up" and "down" grey arrows appeared recently in my taskbar - this has never happened before.They are the arrows that would appear if I had more items open than would fit in the taskbar, but this isn't the case - if I used the arrows to scroll up or down, the rest of the...
  3. How can I get rid of the two "up" and "down" grey arrows that recently appeared in my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get rid of the two "up" and "down" grey arrows that recently appeared in my taskbar?: Two "up" and "down" grey arrows appeared recently in my taskbar - this has never happened before.They are the arrows that would appear if I had more items open than would fit in the taskbar, but this isn't the case - if I used the arrows to scroll up or down, the rest of the...
  4. How can I get rid of the two "up" and "down" grey arrows that recently appeared in my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I get rid of Home and Gallery?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of Home and Gallery?: I do not want Home and Gallery to be there. Whenever I download, open, upload, print, etc., I prefer it goes directly to the Desktop, not to Home or Gallery, so I can find the file more quickly with less clicking....
  6. How do I get rid of Home and Gallery?

How do I get rid of Home and Gallery?: I do not want Home and Gallery to be there. Whenever I download, open, upload, print, etc., I prefer it goes directly to the Desktop, not to Home or Gallery, so I can find the file more quickly with less clicking....
  7. Any way to get rid of this bar, using my tablet as wireless extended display

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to get rid of this bar, using my tablet as wireless extended display: [ATTACH] Casual use and work mode it's not a problem. I'm usually not clicking up there. But when I'm gaming if I click on it, it minimizes the game. Annoying especially if you're in the middle of some action submitted by /u/ElGrandrei [link] [comments]...
  8. How to get rid of the zebra icon showing the 'rietvlei nature reserve' on my taskbar, it is...

in Cortana
    How to get rid of the zebra icon showing the 'rietvlei nature reserve' on my taskbar, it is...: How to get rid of the zebra icon showing the 'rietvlei nature reserve' on my taskbar, it is seriously annoying to look at. You can see that there is a zebra and bird icon between the search bar and cortana button....
  9. How to get rid of the zebra icon showing the 'rietvlei nature reserve' on my taskbar, it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of the zebra icon showing the 'rietvlei nature reserve' on my taskbar, it is...: How to get rid of the zebra icon showing the 'rietvlei nature reserve' on my taskbar, it is seriously annoying to look at. You can see that there is a zebra and bird icon between the search bar and cortana button....
  10. How to get rid of the zebra icon showing the 'rietvlei nature reserve' on my taskbar, it is...