Windows 10: How can I get rid of this little white border around a few smaller icon?

Discus and support How can I get rid of this little white border around a few smaller icon? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I know, it's because I zoomed on the icons but it's the perfect size for them but that border is very annoying, please help me : (... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AhegaoJester, Mar 23, 2020.

1. How can I get rid of this little white border around a few smaller icon?

/u/AhegaoJester, Mar 23, 2020
  2. f14tomcat Win User

White border on desktop icons

@tcebob

That's a common problem when the source image (jpg, png, etc.) is smaller than 128x128, but larger than 32x32. It results in a "best fit" with the ugly white border inside. Try this simple little standalone app. You just drag and drop the pic into it, and it creates a .ico file. Try to have the source a bit larger than 128x128 for best results.

SimplyIcon - Free download and software reviews - CNET Download.com

f14tomcat, May 26, 2020
  3. tcebob Win User

How can I get rid of this little white border around a few smaller icon? [​IMG]

Apologies if this topic has been discussed -- can't find it in Search.

How can I get rid of the border?

tcebob, May 26, 2020
  4. Porthos Win User

How can I get rid of this little white border around a few smaller icon?

Do you see this on every icon all the time or just when hovering or clicking on them individually?

Porthos, May 26, 2020
Thema:

How can I get rid of this little white border around a few smaller icon?

1. How can I get rid of this little white border around a few smaller icon? - Similar Threads - rid little white

2. How to get rid of transparent / bright / white borders around windows Windows 10 22H2,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of transparent / bright / white borders around windows Windows 10 22H2,...: Dear Microsoft support team,There was someone else who reported this issue in this link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-rid-of-these-white-borders-around-the/3b229d84-a906-4b82-8ec8-acc423b96818, got many votes from other people with the same...
  3. How to get rid of transparent / bright / white borders around windows Windows 10 22H2,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of transparent / bright / white borders around windows Windows 10 22H2,...: Dear Microsoft support team,There was someone else who reported this issue in this link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-rid-of-these-white-borders-around-the/3b229d84-a906-4b82-8ec8-acc423b96818, got many votes from other people with the same...
  4. How to get rid of transparent / bright / white borders around windows Windows 10 22H2,...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. White borders around context box.

White borders around context box.: So, I just recently reinstalled windows and decided to customize it as I didn't really do it as much before, and as I set my default theme to be dark, I noticed that when I open the context box there's white borders around the box which I find annoying and I'm wondering if I...
  6. white border around profile picture

white border around profile picture: with every profile picture that I apply, there seems to be a white border around it as shown in the picture. this is consistent with every picture, no matter what it is. I have checked elsewhere, and the pictures itself don't have any sort of border. Is there any way to fix...
  7. Can I get rid of these white borders around the windows after snapping?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get rid of these white borders around the windows after snapping?: I really want to remove this white borders. I've tried changing system colors. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-rid-of-these-white-borders-around-the/3b229d84-a906-4b82-8ec8-acc423b96818
  8. Can I get rid of these white borders around the windows after snapping?

Can I get rid of these white borders around the windows after snapping?: I really want to remove this white borders. I've tried changing system colors. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-rid-of-these-white-borders-around-the/3b229d84-a906-4b82-8ec8-acc423b96818
  9. White Border Around Desktop Icon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White Border Around Desktop Icon: Whenever I resize my desktop Icons a white border appears around it. Whenever I refresh , it disappears, but when I singe click an icon it reappears again. I need to restart Windows Explorer to get rid of it but in doing so, my system tray icons disappear and will appear...
  10. White Lined Border around Desktop Icon after I click on it

White Lined Border around Desktop Icon after I click on it: Hi! I am using "Windows 10 Pro", and I have this issue for a long time: When I am on the Desktop I see all the icons like this: [ATTACH] Than I clink on an Icon, so I highlight that, it's OK: [ATTACH] Than I sideclick on the Desktop to unmark the icons, and that white...