Windows 10: How can I get rid of this problem?

Discus and support How can I get rid of this problem? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to block everything linked to **** my laptop, *permanently*. I want it parmanently even there is no chances to get back. How can I do that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlexandruJohn, Dec 13, 2020.

1. How can I get rid of this problem?

I want to block everything linked to **** my laptop, *permanently*. I want it parmanently even there is no chances to get back. How can I do that?

:)

AlexandruJohn, Dec 13, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 13, 2020
  3. Sajer Win User
    Win 10 How to get rid of Windows.old folder and content.

*Think

As always, there seems to be lots of alleged fixes out there, which may work on versions earlier than Win 10... but not with Win 10. The struggle for getting rid of this now un-needed bloat seems to be wrapped up in file permissions. But even when I try to clobber it with administrative authority, it won't budge. One fix suggests that you can use disk cleanup to get rid of it by selecting previous installation files. Heh. Yeah. Just TRY and find that option in Win 10.

Ok. Somebody hopefully has managed to resolve this inigma. Step by step, please. How can I get rid of this problem? :)

Sajer, Dec 13, 2020
  4. NOPD Win User

How can I get rid of this problem?

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

Thema:

How can I get rid of this problem?

1. How can I get rid of this problem? - Similar Threads - rid problem

2. How can I get rid of this blue file icon problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of this blue file icon problem?: Good day, Please help! These icons appear everywhere on my laptop's desktop and task bar. Sometimes they appear correct, but most other days it's like this. Will it possibly have something to do with Avast?Thank you in advance, Adele...
  3. How can I get rid of this blue file icon problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get rid of this blue file icon problem?: Good day, Please help! These icons appear everywhere on my laptop's desktop and task bar. Sometimes they appear correct, but most other days it's like this. Will it possibly have something to do with Avast?Thank you in advance, Adele...
  4. Is there a software/tool or a technique which I can use to get rid of the problem?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there a software/tool or a technique which I can use to get rid of the problem?: I had a program LabVIEW by NI with different packages and modules installed on my windows 10. Later on, I removed the program manually by permanently deleting it not using control panel. And now when I want to re-install that program, it doesn't allow me stating that the...
  5. Is there a software/tool or a technique which I can use to get rid of the problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a software/tool or a technique which I can use to get rid of the problem?: I had a program LabVIEW by NI with different packages and modules installed on my windows 10. Later on, I removed the program manually by permanently deleting it not using control panel. And now when I want to re-install that program, it doesn't allow me stating that the...
  6. Is there a software/tool or a technique which I can use to get rid of the problem?

7. HOW DO I GET RID OF PROBLEM 0x80073701, MY SYSTEM DOESNT WANT TO UPDATE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO I GET RID OF PROBLEM 0x80073701, MY SYSTEM DOESNT WANT TO UPDATE: Hello, sorry for my bad English! No matter how many times i try updating, the same error 0x80073701 still persists, Stops at Installing - 0% for a moment, then 20%. then 44%, then 100% and stops. I think it is a corrupt file or something, but i need help with it. I did...
  8. HOW DO I GET RID OF PROBLEM 0x80073701, MY SYSTEM DOESNT WANT TO UPDATE

HOW DO I GET RID OF PROBLEM 0x80073701, MY SYSTEM DOESNT WANT TO UPDATE: Hello, sorry for my bad English! No matter how many times i try updating, the same error 0x80073701 still persists, Stops at Installing - 0% for a moment, then 20%. then 44%, then 100% and stops. I think it is a corrupt file or something, but i need help with it. I did...
  9. HOW DO I GET RID OF PROBLEM 0x80073701, MY SYSTEM DOESNT WANT TO UPDATE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. STILL a problem on Windows 11! Can we finally GET RID of ugly drop shadows on desktop icon...

STILL a problem on Windows 11! Can we finally GET RID of ugly drop shadows on desktop icon...: I used the advanced system setting to remove drop shadows from the desktop font, unchecking "Use drop shadows for icon labels on the desktop", and tried so many other workarounds including the registry workaround offered by people in these forums for years. But like SO MANY...