Windows 10: How can I get rid of unwanted gridlines? How did I get them in the first place?

Discus and support How can I get rid of unwanted gridlines? How did I get them in the first place? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have gridlines all over my screen. This happened to me a year ago but I've forgotten how to get rid of these onerous and intrusive gridlines. How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarysueShaw, Feb 25, 2020.

1. How can I get rid of unwanted gridlines? How did I get them in the first place?

I have gridlines all over my screen. This happened to me a year ago but I've forgotten how to get rid of these onerous and intrusive gridlines. How did I manage to summon them up, anyways? Is there a key to press to kill those intrusive lines for eternity?

Sue, frustrated in Kimberley

:)

MarysueShaw, Feb 25, 2020
  2. Tomel Win User

Excel 2016 - Random Dark Gridlines in PDF

I've got an Excel 2016 spreadsheet that I am printing using the "Microsoft Print to PDF" option. I want the spreadsheet to show gridlines. Everything works fine except there are four cells in the spreadsheet where the gridlines are significantly darker than is true for all of the other cells. If I uncheck gridlines, all the cells are consistent - no gridlines, borders, or underlines except where I have intentionally placed them.

I guess I could use outline borders on all of the cells to accomplish what I want, but that's a pain. Any solutions?

By the way, the darker gridlines do not appear on the print preview.

Tomel, Feb 25, 2020
  3. gridline while in paint

is there a way to print out the gridlines while in paint to have a picture or design show like that for art projects?

StephendRoberts, Feb 25, 2020
  4. How can I get rid of unwanted gridlines? How did I get them in the first place?

Excel 2007, highlighting or bolding a single gridline

To further clarify I want to be able to change the gridline to look something like this:

How can I get rid of unwanted gridlines?   How did I get them in the first place? example2.png

Where in this example the max FPS uses a green gridline while the min uses a red gridline.

EastCoasthandle, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

How can I get rid of unwanted gridlines? How did I get them in the first place?

1. How can I get rid of unwanted gridlines? How did I get them in the first place? - Similar Threads - rid unwanted gridlines

2. How to get rid of unwanted messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of unwanted messages: When I'm working offline, I get these pop up messages "We're having trouble loading your feed". Obviously, whoever 'we' is can't load the feed because I'm not connected to the internet. How do I get rid of these annoying messages when I want to work offline?...
  3. How to get rid of unwanted messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of unwanted messages: When I'm working offline, I get these pop up messages "We're having trouble loading your feed". Obviously, whoever 'we' is can't load the feed because I'm not connected to the internet. How do I get rid of these annoying messages when I want to work offline?...
  4. How can I get rid of the zebra?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I get rid of the zebra?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MLudisM [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uvxp6t/how_can_i_get_rid_of_the_zebra/
  5. How can I get rid of this?

How can I get rid of this?: https://imgur.com/a/0iZvsDT I literally couldn't give less of a fuck about religion. I don't need that shit pushed to me by my OS. This appeared this morning. How can I get rid of it? submitted by /u/BoltCloud [link] [comments]...
  6. What is this and How can I get rid of it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is this and How can I get rid of it.: Hey all. This very annoying pair of windows has appeared on my desktop in the last 72 hours, and I have no idea how to turn it off, or make it go away. It blocks my ability to use anything underneath the windows, and is a pain in the but, because it won't go away....
  7. How can I get rid of Cortana?

How can I get rid of Cortana?: I have upgraded to version 2004 and the Cortana window and application is open at all times, asking me to sign in. I have never used Cortana, I never will, and it annoys me that the application is always open, shows up in my task view and consumes my RAM. Is there any way to...
  8. What are these how can I get rid of them?

What are these how can I get rid of them?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/real_mister [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fys9u4/what_are_these_how_can_i_get_rid_of_them/
  9. how can i get rid of...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can i get rid of...: this is in my background as a ghost user, and cannot get rid of it.... it' some kind of SID file.... its using 50% of my memory to run antivirus... S-1-15-3-1024-3153509613-960666767-3724611135-2725662640-12138253-543910227...
  10. How to get rid of unwanted languages

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get rid of unwanted languages: For some reason the keyboard also has the american language installed even though i haven't installed it. <----- The one on the end but I only have English(UK) installed basically, how to get rid of this? Thanks...