Windows 10: How can I get rid of Work account from Personal Laptop

Discus and support How can I get rid of Work account from Personal Laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi Guys, When my office PC was not working, I have used my personal laptop to sign in to office domain. Now my PC is back and I want to get rid of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Syam Prasad1, Aug 19, 2022.

1. How can I get rid of Work account from Personal Laptop

Hi Guys, When my office PC was not working, I have used my personal laptop to sign in to office domain. Now my PC is back and I want to get rid of my Work account from my personal laptop. I have removed user from windows setting, but I don't think it is removed correctly. Because still few options are asking for Administrator privilege. Please help me to remove the work account

:)

Syam Prasad1, Aug 19, 2022
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 19, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft To Do can now share lists from personal to work accounts

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...s/ba-p/1733030

Brink, Aug 19, 2022
  4. How can I get rid of Work account from Personal Laptop

Microsoft work and personal accounts

I have two different Microsoft accounts. One for work and one for personal use. Each account is linked to a different PC.

Lately, I rarely use my personal desktop PC and only use my work Laptop.

What I need to know is, if there is an option so that I could link or merge the two accounts, or maybe add my personal account to my work laptop so that I have my personal settings added and can access them for the laptop as well as my desktop.

What I would need is access to my personal contacts, OneDrive, Skype etc, without losing the respective work options. Also I would not like them to be merged in to one big mess. Like, for example, having one large Skype contact list containing personal and
    work contacts.

Thank you.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

Philip Frag, Aug 19, 2022
Thema:

How can I get rid of Work account from Personal Laptop

1. How can I get rid of Work account from Personal Laptop - Similar Threads - rid account Personal

2. How to get rid of an work account I can't access?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of an work account I can't access?: Features connected to Microsoft are being annoying. I can't disconnect the organization account, and it's since been deleted. So because I can't sign into the account I can't disconnect the account. It should also be mention that when attempting to sign in, it just straight...
  3. How to get rid of an work account I can't access?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of an work account I can't access?: Features connected to Microsoft are being annoying. I can't disconnect the organization account, and it's since been deleted. So because I can't sign into the account I can't disconnect the account. It should also be mention that when attempting to sign in, it just straight...
  4. My laptop has my old work account as well as my personal account. How do I get rid of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has my old work account as well as my personal account. How do I get rid of the...: My laptop keeps telling me to refer to my administrator in Office 365. This may be due to a hangover from when I had a work account. How do I get rid of that account and just have my personal account...
  5. My laptop has my old work account as well as my personal account. How do I get rid of the...

My laptop has my old work account as well as my personal account. How do I get rid of the...: My laptop keeps telling me to refer to my administrator in Office 365. This may be due to a hangover from when I had a work account. How do I get rid of that account and just have my personal account...
  6. My laptop has my old work account as well as my personal account. How do I get rid of the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How can I get rid of Work account from Personal Laptop

How can I get rid of Work account from Personal Laptop: Hi Guys, When my office PC was not working, I have used my personal laptop to sign in to office domain. Now my PC is back and I want to get rid of my Work account from my personal laptop. I have removed user from windows setting, but I don't think it is removed correctly....
  8. How can I get rid of Work account from Personal Laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can I get rid of Work account from Personal Laptop: Hi Guys, When my office PC was not working, I have used my personal laptop to sign in to office domain. Now my PC is back and I want to get rid of my Work account from my personal laptop. I have removed user from windows setting, but I don't think it is removed correctly....
  9. How can I get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I get rid of this?: https://imgur.com/a/0iZvsDT I literally couldn't give less of a fuck about religion. I don't need that shit pushed to me by my OS. This appeared this morning. How can I get rid of it? submitted by /u/BoltCloud [link] [comments]...
  10. how can i get rid of...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can i get rid of...: this is in my background as a ghost user, and cannot get rid of it.... it' some kind of SID file.... its using 50% of my memory to run antivirus... S-1-15-3-1024-3153509613-960666767-3724611135-2725662640-12138253-543910227...