Windows 10: How can I get rounded corners in Windows 10?

Discus and support How can I get rounded corners in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have always wanted rounded corners, is it possible? submitted by /u/Anmol_22 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Anmol_22, Jul 5, 2021.

1. How can I get rounded corners in Windows 10?

I have always wanted rounded corners, is it possible?

submitted by /u/Anmol_22
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Anmol_22, Jul 5, 2021

2. How to bring back round window corners on Windows 10?

I like the look of Windows XP, and Windows 7, and like the round corners of the windows of the apps. Windows 10 seems to take a step to remove them and make it 90 degree corners.

Are there ways to bring back the round corners on Windows 10?

太極者無極而生, Jul 5, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Round Corners

Hi Dhruv

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

This cannot be done natively in Windows 10, there is no option to customize the look and feel of Windows, you would need to use one of the Theming utilities like Windows Blinds or StarDock to skin the Windows Interface to have the rounded corners in Windows
    10 . . .

DaveM121, Jul 5, 2021
  4. How can I get rounded corners in Windows 10?

Round corners

I tried to make my window corners look rounded (by enabling immersive search in registry editor) but the changes didn't appear, and my windows version is 1909.

Any help please?

Ahmed1002003, Jul 5, 2021
Thema:

How can I get rounded corners in Windows 10?

1. How can I get rounded corners in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - rounded corners

2. Windows 11 screenshots: Rounded corners, File Explorer, Action Center

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 screenshots: Rounded corners, File Explorer, Action Center: We’ve long heard rumours about the Windows Sun Valley update and recent teasers suggested that the apparent redesign of the desktop operating system will be launched with Windows 11, Microsoft’s successor to Windows 10. Thanks to what appears to be a genuine leaked build of...
  3. Am I the only one who noticed the new rounded corners in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Am I the only one who noticed the new rounded corners in File Explorer?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/henrik_z4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/nt0yun/am_i_the_only_one_who_noticed_the_new_rounded/
  4. Windows 10’s new rounded corners look teased again

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s new rounded corners look teased again: With Windows 10 Sun Valley Update, Microsoft will make quite a few changes to the basic design of the operating system. The most noticeable change, affecting your apps, is that the window (container) for Win32 and UWP apps will now feature rounded corners — just like...
  5. Our first look at new Outlook app for Windows 10 with rounded corners

in Windows 10 News
    Our first look at new Outlook app for Windows 10 with rounded corners: Reports have suggested that Microsoft is working on a unified email client for Windows 10 that will replace the current Mail and Calendar apps. This new client, which is based on the Outlook web app, is codenamed Monarch and its user interface has been designed for all...
  6. Windows 10 leak hints at Action Center UI tweaks and more rounded corners

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 leak hints at Action Center UI tweaks and more rounded corners: The latest round of leaks reveals more of the Windows 10X Sun Valley Update and its new Action Center (notification center) redesign, as well as new images of the upcoming app dialog box with rounded corners. As recently confirmed in a report published earlier this month,...
  7. New leak confirms Windows 10 app windows are getting rounded corners

in Windows 10 News
    New leak confirms Windows 10 app windows are getting rounded corners: Microsoft never really stops testing out new designs for Windows 10 and its various application, and Windows Terminal is one of the apps that sees a lot of slight changes here and there. Now, it appears Windows Terminal could be the first app to receive rounded corners...
  8. Rounded Corners UI in version 21343

Rounded Corners UI in version 21343: I just tried to apply this hack to get rounded corners on windows in W10 v 21343.1000 (dev channel), but it is not working How to Try Out the Rounded Corners UI in Windows 10 Version 1903 (softpedia.com) Anyone managed to get this working, or are there a new set of...
  9. Rounded display corners

Rounded display corners: Is there a windows equivalent way to do what this app does? submitted by /u/Speedeee_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ktxoun/rounded_display_corners/
  10. Is there any way to get rounded-corners on windows 10 all programs.

Is there any way to get rounded-corners on windows 10 all programs.: Is there am way to get rounded corners all programs and apps in windows 10 submitted by /u/amazinangry [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k8jluq/is_there_any_way_to_get_roundedcorners_on_windows/