Windows 10: How can I get rounded corners in Windows 10?

Discus and support How can I get rounded corners in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have always wanted rounded corners, is it possible? submitted by /u/Anmol_22 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Anmol_22, Jul 5, 2021.

1. How can I get rounded corners in Windows 10?

I have always wanted rounded corners, is it possible?

submitted by /u/Anmol_22
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Anmol_22, Jul 5, 2021

2. How to bring back round window corners on Windows 10?

I like the look of Windows XP, and Windows 7, and like the round corners of the windows of the apps. Windows 10 seems to take a step to remove them and make it 90 degree corners.

Are there ways to bring back the round corners on Windows 10?

太極者無極而生, Jul 5, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Round Corners

Hi Dhruv

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

This cannot be done natively in Windows 10, there is no option to customize the look and feel of Windows, you would need to use one of the Theming utilities like Windows Blinds or StarDock to skin the Windows Interface to have the rounded corners in Windows
    10 . . .

DaveM121, Jul 5, 2021
  4. How can I get rounded corners in Windows 10?

Round corners

I tried to make my window corners look rounded (by enabling immersive search in registry editor) but the changes didn't appear, and my windows version is 1909.

Any help please?

Ahmed1002003, Jul 5, 2021
Thema:

How can I get rounded corners in Windows 10?

1. How can I get rounded corners in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - rounded corners

2. How to disable rounded corners in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable rounded corners in Windows 11?: Is there a way to disable the rounded corners? It is by design very bad because if you try to expand the windows in the corner you do not click on the window corner anymore. Now you have to click into the void where the regular corner would be to scale the window....
  3. How to disable rounded corners in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable rounded corners in Windows 11?: Is there a way to disable the rounded corners? It is by design very bad because if you try to expand the windows in the corner you do not click on the window corner anymore. Now you have to click into the void where the regular corner would be to scale the window....
  4. Can't find rounded corners Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find rounded corners Windows 11: I'm running Windows 11 v23H2 OS Build 22631.3085 and I can't find rounded corners on windows. I followed some instructions from videos, but it didn't work, so I came here to ask you.You can see that there's no rounded corners....
  5. Can't find rounded corners Windows 11

Can't find rounded corners Windows 11: I'm running Windows 11 v23H2 OS Build 22631.3085 and I can't find rounded corners on windows. I followed some instructions from videos, but it didn't work, so I came here to ask you.You can see that there's no rounded corners....
  6. Rounded Corner on Table

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rounded Corner on Table: Description: I've been exploring table design options in Microsoft Office applications, and I noticed a limitation regarding the absence of support for creating tables with rounded corners. Despite seeing this design element commonly used on the web, it seems Microsoft Office...
  7. Rounded Corner on Table

Rounded Corner on Table: Description: I've been exploring table design options in Microsoft Office applications, and I noticed a limitation regarding the absence of support for creating tables with rounded corners. Despite seeing this design element commonly used on the web, it seems Microsoft Office...
  8. How to make window corner stay round in full screen on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make window corner stay round in full screen on windows 11: Is there any way to do that except for the window resizing using the mouse? I want the maximize button to do that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-window-corner-stay-round-in-full/f5aff78e-4e89-4a6d-bf09-1f16908a83aa
  9. How to make window corner stay round in full screen on windows 11

How to make window corner stay round in full screen on windows 11: Is there any way to do that except for the window resizing using the mouse? I want the maximize button to do that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-window-corner-stay-round-in-full/f5aff78e-4e89-4a6d-bf09-1f16908a83aa
  10. How to fix rounded corners and transparency in Windows 11?

How to fix rounded corners and transparency in Windows 11?: After the restarting the computer the rounded corners and transparency dissapeared. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-rounded-corners-and-transparency-in/4c88dd00-5e26-4746-b387-e8144866dd2b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to get round corners in Windows 10

2. windows 10 rounded corners mod

3. windows 10 round corners app