Windows 10: How can I get rounded windows in windows 10?

Discus and support How can I get rounded windows in windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Can someone help me get rounded edges kn windows 10? submitted by /u/ARIYA1388H [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ARIYA1388H, Jun 7, 2024.

1. How can I get rounded windows in windows 10?

Can someone help me get rounded edges kn windows 10?

submitted by /u/ARIYA1388H
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ARIYA1388H, Jun 7, 2024
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 7, 2024
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 7, 2024
  4. Delta6326 Win User

How can I get rounded windows in windows 10?

Delta6326, Jun 7, 2024
Thema:

How can I get rounded windows in windows 10?

1. How can I get rounded windows in windows 10? - Similar Threads - rounded

2. Windows 11 rounded corners not working; How to enable?

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 rounded corners not working; How to enable?: [IMG]If the rounded corners are not working on your Windows 11 PC, read this post to know how to fix the issue. Rounded corners are part of the new and improved Windows 11 design elements that Microsoft introduced to provide users a modern and visually appealing UI...
  3. Windows 10 setup going round in circles!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 setup going round in circles!: Hi there, I’ve had to reset a friends laptop due to the password not being known so unable to log in. After reset completed I go through all the setup screens to setup windows and select options etc, and then at the end it keeps taking me back to the beginning and asking me...
  4. Windows 10 setup going round in circles!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 setup going round in circles!: Hi there, I’ve had to reset a friends laptop due to the password not being known so unable to log in. After reset completed I go through all the setup screens to setup windows and select options etc, and then at the end it keeps taking me back to the beginning and asking me...
  5. Windows 10 setup going round in circles!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Following last round of Win 11 auto-updates, Chrome disappears, Edge becomes 'default browser'!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Following last round of Win 11 auto-updates, Chrome disappears, Edge becomes 'default browser'!: Running Win 11 on a 2018 Lenovo ideapad 330S, with Chrome as the default browser for the last ~ 3 years, Win Defender as default AV.All critical and security updates are up to date, have never caused any issues before.Under update settings, had selected 'show notifications,...
  7. Following last round of Win 11 auto-updates, Chrome disappears, Edge becomes 'default browser'!

Following last round of Win 11 auto-updates, Chrome disappears, Edge becomes 'default browser'!: Running Win 11 on a 2018 Lenovo ideapad 330S, with Chrome as the default browser for the last ~ 3 years, Win Defender as default AV.All critical and security updates are up to date, have never caused any issues before.Under update settings, had selected 'show notifications,...
  8. I just had a power outage, and the weather lock screen widget thingee has no rounded...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just had a power outage, and the weather lock screen widget thingee has no rounded...: My power Randomly went out and when I went onto my PC the Weather Lock screen Widget has no Rounded corners anymore instead it has Windows 10 era corners, did I break it or is this a glitch....
  9. I just had a power outage, and the weather lock screen widget thingee has no rounded...

I just had a power outage, and the weather lock screen widget thingee has no rounded...: My power Randomly went out and when I went onto my PC the Weather Lock screen Widget has no Rounded corners anymore instead it has Windows 10 era corners, did I break it or is this a glitch....
  10. TextTwist 2 Game Keeps Resetting its Level, Round & Passes to Zero

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TextTwist 2 Game Keeps Resetting its Level, Round & Passes to Zero: Hi Microsoft friends, TextTwist 2 game on Windows 11 Pro build 23H2 resets it's Levels, Rounds and Passes to zero for some reason.What could be the solution GameHouse the publisher seems to be defunct by the way?The app that's on this Windows installation are:Windows Update...