Windows 10: How can I get rounded windows in windows 10?

Discus and support How can I get rounded windows in windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Can someone help me get rounded edges kn windows 10? submitted by /u/ARIYA1388H [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ARIYA1388H, Jun 7, 2024.

1. How can I get rounded windows in windows 10?

Can someone help me get rounded edges kn windows 10?

submitted by /u/ARIYA1388H
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ARIYA1388H, Jun 7, 2024
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 7, 2024
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 7, 2024
  4. Delta6326 Win User

How can I get rounded windows in windows 10?

Delta6326, Jun 7, 2024
Thema:

How can I get rounded windows in windows 10?

1. How can I get rounded windows in windows 10? - Similar Threads - rounded

2. Why is my computer crashing after a round

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my computer crashing after a round: I’ll play a round of Star Wars and my computer crashes after I win or lose, it was crashing in the middle of the game but I cleaned out the fans because I thought it was overheating and it’s just crashing after the round now, I have a acer nitro 5 gaming laptop...
  3. Why is my computer crashing after a round

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my computer crashing after a round: I’ll play a round of Star Wars and my computer crashes after I win or lose, it was crashing in the middle of the game but I cleaned out the fans because I thought it was overheating and it’s just crashing after the round now, I have a acer nitro 5 gaming laptop...
  4. Why is my computer crashing after a round

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Please create a ticket to remove rounded corners and give me back square 90 degree corners...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please create a ticket to remove rounded corners and give me back square 90 degree corners...: Please just let us have the old square windows back. I can't install anything or change the registry because this is a work laptop, precluding me from making major adjustments....
  6. Please create a ticket to remove rounded corners and give me back square 90 degree corners...

Please create a ticket to remove rounded corners and give me back square 90 degree corners...: Please just let us have the old square windows back. I can't install anything or change the registry because this is a work laptop, precluding me from making major adjustments....
  7. Hello, I've been using my laptop for a round 3 month and suddenly the touchscreen is broken...

Hello, I've been using my laptop for a round 3 month and suddenly the touchscreen is broken...: Hello, I've been using my laptop for a round 3 month and suddenly the touchscreen is broken and can not be used and I thought to uninstall it and now i cant download it back can you help me please?...
  8. Hello, I've been using my laptop for a round 3 month and suddenly the touchscreen is broken...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hello, I've been using my laptop for a round 3 month and suddenly the touchscreen is broken...: Hello, I've been using my laptop for a round 3 month and suddenly the touchscreen is broken and can not be used and I thought to uninstall it and now i cant download it back can you help me please?...
  9. Hello, I've been using my laptop for a round 3 month and suddenly the touchscreen is broken...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Windows 11 rounded corners not working; How to enable?

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 rounded corners not working; How to enable?: [IMG]If the rounded corners are not working on your Windows 11 PC, read this post to know how to fix the issue. Rounded corners are part of the new and improved Windows 11 design elements that Microsoft introduced to provide users a modern and visually appealing UI...