Windows 10: how can I get scrabble on facebook using firefox windows10

Discus and support how can I get scrabble on facebook using firefox windows10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I get scrabble on facebook using firefox windows10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mjneh, Nov 23, 2018.

1. mjneh Win User

how can I get scrabble on facebook using firefox windows10

How do I get scrabble on facebook using firefox windows10

:)

mjneh, Nov 23, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Scrabble fail to load properly playing through facebook....

Hi Dai,

This issue might have occurred because of browser cache and temporary files. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message?
    • Is the issue specific to Scrabble?
    • Have you tried playing Scrabble through Facebook app?

I suggest you to try using Facebook app and play Scrabble check if you face issue while loading the game. Also try resetting Microsoft Edge.

Resetting Microsoft Edge will clear Cache cookies and browsing history etc. Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.

• After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see
            “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear”
            under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.
    Do let us know if the issue related to game Scrabble resolves by the above steps. so that we can assist you better.

Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 23, 2018
  3. Problem with Scrabble on Facebook

I play scrabble on Facebook through Google chrome. I am have problems loading scrabble. All the squares appear white and family photos are placing themselves over the game. I think the problem is with google chrome, I have deleted chrome and reinstalled
    but no luck. Please help. Karin

KarinLambert, Nov 23, 2018
  4. SarahD123 Win User

Scrabble

Hi I cant load Scrabble on facebook on windows 10

SarahD123, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

1. how can I get scrabble on facebook using firefox windows10 - Similar Threads - scrabble facebook using

2. Can I use Gnome on Windows10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I use Gnome on Windows10?: I want to try gnome out before switching to linux submitted by /u/UncleBabyMonster [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j3mag6/can_i_use_gnome_on_windows10/
  3. scrabble

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    scrabble: ihave a scrabble that use to work on window 7 but now I have window 10 it freeze https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scrabble/4ffde06c-b5df-4f1a-a1d5-74cc463b7374
  4. Mattel Scrabble NOT loading on Facebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mattel Scrabble NOT loading on Facebook: I have reported through Facebook Report A Problem that Scrabble has not been loading for me over 6 days now I deleted the game and re installed and NOT loading still I have changed browsers and makes no difference I posted to Scrabble page on Facebook and OMG the comments I...
  5. scrabble in facebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    scrabble in facebook: I have scrabble in facebook and it is on my desktop,my Tablet and my laptop. It works great on desktop and Tablet, It will not load on laptop. and that is where I have always played it the most. It workd fine then all of a sudden it would not load,, can this be fixed?...
  6. facebook closing firefox when I type

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    facebook closing firefox when I type: hi, facebook closes firefox when I am typing. all my text is lost. I have to continually copy what I've typed every couple of sentences. then reopen firefox and FB and paste it in. I can't find anyone else with the same problem. windows 10. Icould not find a topic that fits...
  7. Facebook videos crashing Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Facebook videos crashing Firefox: Hi, folks Since 2 weeks videos in FB which are being played automatically crash the browser for couple of seconds. Then I have to refresh it. I am using not the latest drivers for AMD and Intel but also with the newest it is still the same. Can anyone please tell me what...
  8. Facebook videos crashing Firefox

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Facebook videos crashing Firefox: Hi, folks Since 2 weeks videos in FB which are being played automatically crash the browser for couple of seconds. Then I have to refresh it. I am using not the latest drivers for AMD and Intel but also with the newest it is still the same. Can anyone please tell me what...
  9. Can I use a Directx11 on windows10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I use a Directx11 on windows10: I am using Windows10 redstone 5 I installed DirectX11. And I changed the settings for compilation. However, if i try to compile it, errors that you do not know are constantly coming up. I do not know why. Can not Direct 11 be used on Windows 10? I do not know...
  10. Problems posting on Facebook with Firefox.

in Browsers and Email
    Problems posting on Facebook with Firefox.: I'd stopped using Firefox on my laptop for several month's due to multiple issues. However, yesterday I opened FF and everything was working fine. I started posting on FB and everything worked perfectly, then one of my posts just disappeared (the primary reason I stopped...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. help with mattel scrabble on fb

2. why cant i load mattel scrabble

3. load scrabble mattel for me

4. scrabble on facebook??,
  5. mattell scrabble,
  6. a scrabble like facebook,
  7. scrabble in facebook error ,
  8. since upgrading to windows 10 i cannot get on scrabble on facebook,
  9. cant get scrabble to load on facebook,
  10. facebook scrabble help,
  11. WHY FACEBOOK WONT LOAD WITH SCRABBLE,
  12. scrabble on facebook,
  13. re installing scrabble in facebook USING DESKTOP,
  14. play scrabble mattel on facebook,
  15. why cant i open the scrabble game using microsoft edge?