Windows 10: How can I get signals onto port 80?

Discus and support How can I get signals onto port 80? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; version 1909 (OS Build18363.1379) Hi, I am trying to stream a video picture onto a website. I am trying to use a program called pagekite to do this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by bob 1954, Feb 22, 2021.

1. bob 1954 Win User

How can I get signals onto port 80?

version 1909 (OS Build18363.1379)
    Hi,
    I am trying to stream a video picture onto a website.

I am trying to use a program called pagekite to do this.

Pagekite is run by one man who knows nothing about windows.

I have managed to get the video to show on my local url 192.168.0.26
    I understand this means it should be on the localhost 80?
    Somehow by turning windows features on/off (going to
    How to Install IIS on Windows 8 or Windows 10
    and following instructions on how to open IIS on windows 10 I now have the IIS website showing on my host 80 (I think)
    I have a python page opened up (supplied by pagekite) that should forward the information on my port 80 to the website rbarton.pagekite.me]IIS Windows.
    If I close the python page the website /rbarton.pagekite.me IIS Windows closes so it is me that is opening it.

Can someone help me put my url 192.168.0.26 onto the localhost 80 so it can be forwarded to my website?
    thanks,
    Bob.

- - - Updated - - -

If I put ipconfig/all into my command prompt I can see that my IPv4 Address is 192.168.0.12 (preferred) and the IIS web page is showing on there?
    I assume this is what my localhost 80 is looking at?
    Somehow I either want to get the IP address 192.168.0.12 to look at my camera or localhost 80 to look at 192.168.0.,26 where my camera is showing?
    Does that make sense?
    Bob.

:)

bob 1954, Feb 22, 2021

2. System process blocks Port 80

You clearly don't understand the problem here. But I was able to solve it by doing the following:

• Activate IIS
    • In Services disable the IIS service
    • Reboot
    • Port 80 is no longer blocked by the System process

GregorWaldvogel, Feb 22, 2021
  3. Network Services Started Using Port 80

After upgrading to Windows 10 I noticed my web server stop running. After doing a port check I came to notice that the Network Services started using port 80. I rather not have to switch my web server 's from port 80 because I have a few sites setup in a
    vhost and I rather not have to reconfigure all of them.

I would like to have the network services which include:

• Cryptographic Services
    • DNS Client
    • Network Location Awareness
    • Workstation

I already attemted to switch the port and my server loads but none of vhost domain did. Anyway to prevent them from using port 80. I am getting desperate.

RamonOHenry, Feb 22, 2021
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

display port to hdmi no signal

Do you have the latest drivers installed for the graphics card?

If new drivers or reloading graphics card drivers doesn't fix it, the next thing I would suggest is to try the display port to HDMI adapter a couple of us have suggested already with a regular HDMI cable. If your cable is bad or you just need an adapter because for some reason a straight cable won't work - spending $20 on the adapter is a lot cheaper than new graphics card. I just installed my GTX 970 card a week ago and I had plenty of HDMI cables so that is why I went with the adapter instead of buying a new display port to hdmi cable.

NavyLCDR, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

1. How can I get signals onto port 80? - Similar Threads - signals onto port

2. How can I get Wi-Fi onto my pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get Wi-Fi onto my pc?: HiI had recently built a new gaming pc and upon booting I discovered it was unable to connect to Wi-Fi. I looked in the device manager, network connections, but there was no wireless Wi-Fi driver. I had already checked BIOS and reset the network. Still though, there is no...
  3. How can I get Wi-Fi onto my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get Wi-Fi onto my pc?: HiI had recently built a new gaming pc and upon booting I discovered it was unable to connect to Wi-Fi. I looked in the device manager, network connections, but there was no wireless Wi-Fi driver. I had already checked BIOS and reset the network. Still though, there is no...
  4. How can I get my files onto the hard drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my files onto the hard drive?: In Windows 11, I am unable to put ANYTHING on my hard drive. The "New " to create folders is grayed out. I can't download folders or files from OneDrive to save to my hard drive. Others have tried, and it still has the OneDrive extension. Everything downloads to OneDrive by...
  5. Port 80 and Port 443 non existent

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Port 80 and Port 443 non existent: I am trying to use apache for a web development class and we are required to use xmapp to do so, Apache runs on port 80 and I believe SQL runs on port 443 but when i check netstat these ports are not even listed. Nothing I can tell is assigned to these ports either I do not...
  6. Can only connect to VPN on TCP Ports 80, 443

Can only connect to VPN on TCP Ports 80, 443: Hi, The following applies to the platform: - Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909 OS Build 18363.720 - HP Probook 455 G3 16 GB ddr3 RAM I am absolutely befuddled by the following problem and please note: I am not an expert, but not a novice either. Please note also that I have...
  7. Port 80/443 not responding

Port 80/443 not responding: La instalarea unui program apare eroarea „Port 80 is not responding” și „Port 443 is not responding”. Am încercat deblocarea prin Windows Firewall > New Inbound Rule/New Outbound Rule dar nu a funcționat. Apar aceleași erori. Îmi puteți recomanda o soluție?...
  8. how can I get mfc70.dll onto my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I get mfc70.dll onto my computer: I have been using Quicken since 1997 every time I have to re-install it due to rebuilds etc I have trouble with mfc70.dll as its the best program ever for home finance I do not want to go to another program, I have tried downloading fixes but had not success, I bought Quicken...
  9. 80 port was used by HTTP.sys

in Windows 10 Customization
    80 port was used by HTTP.sys: I want to use IIS and nginx at the same time. But I found that http service is using 80 port, and it's PID is 4, so I cannot kill it. With disabled http service, IIS cannot start anyway. HOW can I both using IIS in 8080 port and nginx in 80 port?...
  10. No Signal at Display Port

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Signal at Display Port: I just purchased and set up Dell U2719D dual monitors. The connection is a display port to display port to dual NVIDEA K620 video cards in a Dell Precision Tower 3620. OS is Windows 10, 64 bit with latest updates (Version 1803). All video drivers have latest updates. Computer...