Windows 10: How can I get Solitaire, Spider and Free Cell games without the dancing cards, fire works...

Discus and support How can I get Solitaire, Spider and Free Cell games without the dancing cards, fire works... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How can I get the games Solitaire, Spider and Free Cell without the dancing cards, the rollercoaster cards and the fire works? they are cute ONCE, but... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KathieParish, Mar 28, 2023.

1. How can I get Solitaire, Spider and Free Cell games without the dancing cards, fire works...

How can I get the games Solitaire, Spider and Free Cell without the dancing cards, the rollercoaster cards and the fire works? they are cute ONCE, but take longer to watch than playing the games.

:)

KathieParish, Mar 28, 2023

2. Can I go back to the old way of playing Solitaire, Free Cell and Spider?

Is there any way to play Spider, Free Cell and Solitaire like I used to? : One icon for each game, NO dancing cards, the ability to go back after making an error in play in each game, the ability to quickly exit out of one game and go to another. These games were much more fun in the 'old' manner! I have NO interest in XBOX games!

KathieParish, Mar 28, 2023
  3. jds63 Win User
    Pin Spider Solitaire

Your Welcome ! I did not know which Spider Solitaire you are talking about, if from the one i mentioned yes you would still have go through opening it all and then open the Spider Solitaire even though being on the Taskbar.
    Check Windows store there are other Spider Solitaire as a single app or try recommended Windows 7 version.

jds63, Mar 28, 2023
  4. How can I get Solitaire, Spider and Free Cell games without the dancing cards, fire works...

Issues with Windows 10 Spider solitaire

My Spider Solitaire issue started just a couple of weeks back:

The stock pile (the pile that you can tap to deal yourself more cards) on the bottom right corner went missing.

The first two suggestions on your list which I tried did not resolve the issue.

I did not try the uninstall/reinstall because someone below commented that he tried it but that it did not help.

Any idea why I am having no stock pile to deal myself cards from?

Free Cell and Pyramid, the only other two games I play, are working fine.

Thanks.

Hatshepsut, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

How can I get Solitaire, Spider and Free Cell games without the dancing cards, fire works...

1. How can I get Solitaire, Spider and Free Cell games without the dancing cards, fire works... - Similar Threads - Solitaire Spider Free

2. How can I get Solitaire, Spider and Free Cell games without the dancing cards, fire works...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get Solitaire, Spider and Free Cell games without the dancing cards, fire works...: How can I get the games Solitaire, Spider and Free Cell without the dancing cards, the rollercoaster cards and the fire works? they are cute ONCE, but take longer to watch than playing the games....
  3. How can I get Solitaire, Spider and Free Cell games without the dancing cards, fire works...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get Solitaire, Spider and Free Cell games without the dancing cards, fire works...: How can I get the games Solitaire, Spider and Free Cell without the dancing cards, the rollercoaster cards and the fire works? they are cute ONCE, but take longer to watch than playing the games....
  4. Can I go back to the old way of playing Solitaire, Free Cell and Spider?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I go back to the old way of playing Solitaire, Free Cell and Spider?: Is there any way to play Spider, Free Cell and Solitaire like I used to? : One icon for each game, NO dancing cards, the ability to go back after making an error in play in each game, the ability to quickly exit out of one game and go to another. These games were much more...
  5. Can I go back to the old way of playing Solitaire, Free Cell and Spider?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I go back to the old way of playing Solitaire, Free Cell and Spider?: Is there any way to play Spider, Free Cell and Solitaire like I used to? : One icon for each game, NO dancing cards, the ability to go back after making an error in play in each game, the ability to quickly exit out of one game and go to another. These games were much more...
  6. Windows Games - Spider Solitaire

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows Games - Spider Solitaire: In Spider Solitaire, what follows Gold Grandmaster? I'm on Level 425, Gold Grandmaster 6. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-games-spider-solitaire/2c468a88-553f-4a60-9510-81b840478fc9
  7. Deluxe Free Cell Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deluxe Free Cell Solitaire: A few years ago, I purchased Deluxe Free Cell Solitaire from the APPLE App Store. Recently, I upgraded my MAC to Catalina. I discovered that my version of Free Cell would no longer work with the new 64-bit operating system. Will Microsoft be coming out with with a...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Free Cell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Free Cell: It appears that even though a new game number displays, the same card layout keeps being dealt on the Microsoft Solitaire Free Cell game. Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-free-cell/cbec075e-7626-4f24-97dc-c0fc4c52597e
  9. How can I replay the same game of Spider Solitaire?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I replay the same game of Spider Solitaire?: There's a bug in the coding that refuses to end a game even when all that is left is the option to move the same card back and forth without any progression possible. Instead of ending the game, the Hints just keep repeating the same moves over and over and over. I can try...
  10. Free cell game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free cell game: Why does my free cell game keep freezing up. It's my favorite game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/free-cell-game/f4f714b1-f58c-4392-b3f4-079954170106