Windows 10: How can I get Sticky Notes to display images

Discus and support How can I get Sticky Notes to display images in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I try to add images to Sticky Notes of whatever size or type I only get a response saying the image cannot be downloaded. How do I get Sticky... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Clayto222, Feb 13, 2021.

1. Clayto222 Win User

How can I get Sticky Notes to display images

When I try to add images to Sticky Notes of whatever size or type I only get a response saying the image cannot be downloaded. How do I get Sticky Notes to behave as it should?

:)

Clayto222, Feb 13, 2021

2. Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Feb 13, 2021
  3. Berton Win User
    Unable to display images in MS Sticky Notes

Latest Win10, just opened Sticky Notes then opened File Explorer then the Pictures folder and selected 3 images, dragged into a new Note, result:

How can I get Sticky Notes to display images [​IMG]

The 3 files totaled 459KB in size.

Berton, Feb 13, 2021
  4. Xylee Del Win User

sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

1. How can I get Sticky Notes to display images - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes display

2. Unable to display images in MS Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to display images in MS Sticky Notes: I have just started to try displaying images in Sticky Notes but every time I get the told 'this image cannot be downloaded." I have tried with jpegs and pngs. Are there limits on file type and size? If so, where can they be found? What must I do to get this feature to work?...
  3. How can one resize an image in Sticky Notes?

How can one resize an image in Sticky Notes?: How can one resize an image in Sticky Notes? If this is not a feature, can it be added? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-one-resize-an-image-in-sticky-notes/98b54a9e-449a-42d9-87da-21522c6862dc
  4. Sticky notes , how can I keep my notes on the desktop without starting sticky notes program

Sticky notes , how can I keep my notes on the desktop without starting sticky notes program: Sticky notes , how can I keep my notes on the desktop without starting sticky notes program ? I dont want to run sticky notes when I want to see my notes...
  5. Sticky notes does not load images

Sticky notes does not load images: I've had this issue always, but now I really miss this function. Whether I take a screenshot and ctrl+c the image into the sticky note, or I use ''add image'' option of the sticky note, it never loads the image. Says ''this image could not be loaded''. My android OneNote app...
  6. How to get sticky notes update

How to get sticky notes update: Sticky notes has the version 3.7 released, but I got v2.8 from Microsoft store. How can I get the update? I want to sync my notes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-sticky-notes-update/21eba3f0-0ead-4ab6-a3a4-62bafa7325d1
  7. Multiple Display Sticky Notes

Multiple Display Sticky Notes: I currently have 2 displays, one is my laptop and the other is an external monitor. I want to make my main display the monitor and have the sticky notes on the laptop secondary display. But everytime i unplug and replug the hdmi cable, the sticky notes move back to the...
  8. How to add images to Sticky Notes on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to add images to Sticky Notes on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 now lets you copy pictures or images from any website & paste them directly into Sticky Notes. This can be handy at times when you are researching or collecting data on a topic. If you are interested in [...] This post How to add images to Sticky...
  9. Sticky Notes - Bad image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sticky Notes - Bad image: When i'm open or restart windows this messages alert pop up always. And I found because sticky notes. I tried uninstall sticky notes this messages is gone. But i'm install sticky messages alert is comeback again. so it's cannot fix this. Help me please. [ATTACH]...
  10. Can I restore Sticky Notes from a System Image backup?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can I restore Sticky Notes from a System Image backup?: My partner inadvertently deleted a Sticky Note and can't remember what it was about. I read the Tutorial on Windows 7 Forums about copying the StickyNotes.snt file as a backup and then being able to restore these (after deleting all current Sticky Notes), but of course...