Windows 10: How can I get sunset version of Money for my Windows 11

Discus and support How can I get sunset version of Money for my Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had Money 2007 software but had updated through the years. Now I have a new windows 11 and want to put Money on the desktop. It loaded but because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by George Iemmolo, Feb 27, 2024.

1. How can I get sunset version of Money for my Windows 11

I had Money 2007 software but had updated through the years. Now I have a new windows 11 and want to put Money on the desktop. It loaded but because the original is not the saved program I was using it wont work. Is there a way to get a Sunset version?

:)

George Iemmolo, Feb 27, 2024

2. Microsoft Money Sunset

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your inconvenience that Microsoft Money Sunset does not access .mny file on your system.

• Please let us know if you are a paid customer to Microsoft Money Sunset.

I suggest you to refer to the below article as a reference to this issue and check:

What Is Microsoft Money Plus Sunset?

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 27, 2024
  3. Microsoft Money Plus Sunset will not close.

Hi Brumby,

For us to better assist you with your Microsoft Money Plus Sunset concern, we’d like to know the following:

• How long has this been happening?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer before this happened?

We suggest that you check out this article
    for more information regarding Microsoft Money Plus Sunset.

We look forward to your response.

Amylove Loy, Feb 27, 2024
  4. Riel Alc Win User

How can I get sunset version of Money for my Windows 11

Money Sunset

Hi,

For better assistance with your Money Sunset issue, we suggest posting it our Microsoft Money
    forum.

Please post back if you have any Windows concerns for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

How can I get sunset version of Money for my Windows 11

1. How can I get sunset version of Money for my Windows 11 - Similar Threads - sunset version Money

2. How can I get sunset version of Money for my Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get sunset version of Money for my Windows 11: I had Money 2007 software but had updated through the years. Now I have a new windows 11 and want to put Money on the desktop. It loaded but because the original is not the saved program I was using it wont work. Is there a way to get a Sunset version?...
  3. Microsoft Money Sunset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Money Sunset: I downloaded Microsoft Money Sunset onto my Windows 10. It shows all kinds of business entries. I just want personal use. How do I remove the business parts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money-sunset/704f1878-98bc-44f3-a284-84f0a9d8a7f1
  4. MS Money Sunset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Money Sunset: Dear, For some time now, MS Money Sunset takes 15 minutes to start working. The operation is very slow, taking up to 5 minutes to input a Banking or Credit Card entry. I already deleted all past releases and my file is only with data from 2022. What to do?...
  5. MS Money Sunset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Money Sunset: Dear, For some time now, MS Money Sunset takes 15 minutes to start working. The operation is very slow, taking up to 5 minutes to input a Banking or Credit Card entry. I already deleted all past releases and my file is only with data from 2022. What to do?...
  6. MS Money Sunset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. money plus sunset free version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    money plus sunset free version: I have installed the free version on my desktop and my laptop. My wife makes all the entries, then backs it up and sends me a copy so we both have access to our info. This is replacing our use of Quicken as it is no longer useful. The backup will not go to a flash drive, so I...
  8. money plus sunset free version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    money plus sunset free version: I have installed the free version on my desktop and my laptop. My wife makes all the entries, then backs it up and sends me a copy so we both have access to our info. This is replacing our use of Quicken as it is no longer useful. The backup will not go to a flash drive, so I...
  9. Microsoft Money Sunset transfer to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Money Sunset transfer to Windows 11: I've been using MS Money for years, to track in detail my spending, most recently on Windows 10. I just purchased a new Dell with Windows 11 and can't figure out how to transfer and continue....
  10. Microsoft Money Sunset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Money Sunset: What is the best replacement for Microsoft Money Sunset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money-sunset/a8f341f5-a909-4d81-85fe-86ce9ad73610