Windows 10: How can i get the Battery icon back in windows 11?

Discus and support How can i get the Battery icon back in windows 11? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have just installed windows 11 on my laptop Lenovo Thinkpad A285. i no longer have the battery icon on the taskbar i have tried to get i back by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Harry Thompson3, Jun 1, 2023.

1. How can i get the Battery icon back in windows 11?

I have just installed windows 11 on my laptop Lenovo Thinkpad A285. i no longer have the battery icon on the taskbar i have tried to get i back by going into the task bar settings but there is nothing within the setting that allows me to show the battery icon. im not sure what else to do.

:)

Harry Thompson3, Jun 1, 2023
Thema:

How can i get the Battery icon back in windows 11?

1. How can i get the Battery icon back in windows 11? - Similar Threads - Battery icon

2. Hi I'm recently update my windows 10 to 11pro but it hasn't any battery %icon in Taskbar...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I'm recently update my windows 10 to 11pro but it hasn't any battery %icon in Taskbar...: For show me battery% icon in Taskbar what should I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-im-recently-update-my-windows-10-to-11pro-but/a0d7386f-ae61-4f34-bcf6-6510245c0acf
  3. Hi I'm recently update my windows 10 to 11pro but it hasn't any battery %icon in Taskbar...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi I'm recently update my windows 10 to 11pro but it hasn't any battery %icon in Taskbar...: For show me battery% icon in Taskbar what should I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-im-recently-update-my-windows-10-to-11pro-but/a0d7386f-ae61-4f34-bcf6-6510245c0acf
  4. [Bug] Network / Sound / Battery Icon Not Clickable on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Bug] Network / Sound / Battery Icon Not Clickable on Taskbar: I'm having an issue whereinThings I have tried but didn't solve the issue.SFC scansDISM scansUninstall the audio driver and reinstall it.Resetting the Windows Explorer on the Task Manager fixes it after resetting the laptop. The issues go back again....
  5. [Bug] Network / Sound / Battery Icon Not Clickable on Taskbar

[Bug] Network / Sound / Battery Icon Not Clickable on Taskbar: I'm having an issue whereinThings I have tried but didn't solve the issue.SFC scansDISM scansUninstall the audio driver and reinstall it.Resetting the Windows Explorer on the Task Manager fixes it after resetting the laptop. The issues go back again....
  6. Cannot find cast option/icon when I click on the Network, Volume, and Battery icons in the...

Cannot find cast option/icon when I click on the Network, Volume, and Battery icons in the...: 1-27-24I am a new member and very happy to be part of this great forum. First I have a Dell i5-8250U CPU 1.60GHZ. The Dell is an Inspiron 15 5000 series. My Graphics is an Intel UHD Graphics 620. I have Windows 11 Home.They way this issue I am having started is when I...
  7. Cannot find cast option/icon when I click on the Network, Volume, and Battery icons in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find cast option/icon when I click on the Network, Volume, and Battery icons in the...: 1-27-24I am a new member and very happy to be part of this great forum. First I have a Dell i5-8250U CPU 1.60GHZ. The Dell is an Inspiron 15 5000 series. My Graphics is an Intel UHD Graphics 620. I have Windows 11 Home.They way this issue I am having started is when I...
  8. Battery Icon Missing in the Notification Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Icon Missing in the Notification Bar: I have a Surface Go 3 with Windows 11 ProThe Battery icon in the System Tray is missing Bottom right of the displayWhen I try to add it to the bar through Settings - Personalization - Taskbar I find there is no battery option to switch on, please help....
  9. Battery Icon Missing in the Notification Bar

Battery Icon Missing in the Notification Bar: I have a Surface Go 3 with Windows 11 ProThe Battery icon in the System Tray is missing Bottom right of the displayWhen I try to add it to the bar through Settings - Personalization - Taskbar I find there is no battery option to switch on, please help....
  10. Search, Settings and battery icon not working

Search, Settings and battery icon not working: Hello there, I'm currently having the following problems on my Windows 11 Laptop:Search not working. Can't type anything in and there only is a white windowWhen I try to open the settings app, it crashes.The battery icon just shows an x, but the battery is working fineThe...