Windows 10: How can i get the Battery icon back in windows 11?

Discus and support How can i get the Battery icon back in windows 11? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have just installed windows 11 on my laptop Lenovo Thinkpad A285. i no longer have the battery icon on the taskbar i have tried to get i back by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Harry Thompson3, Jun 1, 2023.

1. How can i get the Battery icon back in windows 11?

I have just installed windows 11 on my laptop Lenovo Thinkpad A285. i no longer have the battery icon on the taskbar i have tried to get i back by going into the task bar settings but there is nothing within the setting that allows me to show the battery icon. im not sure what else to do.

:)

Harry Thompson3, Jun 1, 2023
Thema:

How can i get the Battery icon back in windows 11?

1. How can i get the Battery icon back in windows 11? - Similar Threads - Battery icon

2. Why did an icon showing battery mode start appearing on the left corner of my screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did an icon showing battery mode start appearing on the left corner of my screen...: Why did an icon showing battery mode start appearing on the left corner of my computer blocking other items that I need to be able to see. How can I remove it?...
  3. Why did an icon showing battery mode start appearing on the left corner of my screen...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did an icon showing battery mode start appearing on the left corner of my screen...: Why did an icon showing battery mode start appearing on the left corner of my computer blocking other items that I need to be able to see. How can I remove it?...
  4. Why did an icon showing battery mode start appearing on the left corner of my screen...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Battery showing cross icon and not showing on the Taskbar it is only showing on lock screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery showing cross icon and not showing on the Taskbar it is only showing on lock screen...: Hello sir/mam,The problem i am using the laptop and suddenly it turned off I think there is low battery issue so I plugged in the charger but the laptop works while charging and it will off if it is unplugged so I try to replace the battery but it won't work and I try for...
  6. Battery showing cross icon and not showing on the Taskbar it is only showing on lock screen...

Battery showing cross icon and not showing on the Taskbar it is only showing on lock screen...: Hello sir/mam,The problem i am using the laptop and suddenly it turned off I think there is low battery issue so I plugged in the charger but the laptop works while charging and it will off if it is unplugged so I try to replace the battery but it won't work and I try for...
  7. Red x on Battery icon in Windows 11/10 [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Red x on Battery icon in Windows 11/10 [Fix]: [IMG]The battery icon on the Taskbar shows the percentage of battery charge when you hover your mouse cursor over it. However, some users reported seeing a red x on the battery icon on their WIndows 11/10 laptop. If you experience such an issue, you can use the fixes provided...
  8. Battery icon missing from taskbar not really a question, a solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery icon missing from taskbar not really a question, a solution: In Windows 10, the battery icon disappears from the Taskbar seemingly at random.I have a fix but it indicates that the issue seems to be with Windows Explorer.The fix: Follow these steps: CTRL-ALT-DELETE and choose Task Manager.Scroll down to Windows Processes and find and...
  9. Battery icon missing from taskbar not really a question, a solution

Battery icon missing from taskbar not really a question, a solution: In Windows 10, the battery icon disappears from the Taskbar seemingly at random.I have a fix but it indicates that the issue seems to be with Windows Explorer.The fix: Follow these steps: CTRL-ALT-DELETE and choose Task Manager.Scroll down to Windows Processes and find and...
  10. Battery icon missing from taskbar not really a question, a solution

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging