Windows 10: How can I get the content of my laptop screen to fit on my TV monitor?

Discus and support How can I get the content of my laptop screen to fit on my TV monitor? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; My Lenovo Ideapad 110 laptop monitor is dead. I am using an HDMI to DVI cable to use a 65" TV as my screen. All content along the edges is lost. It is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Jowi2525, Nov 3, 2018.

1. Jowi2525 Win User

How can I get the content of my laptop screen to fit on my TV monitor?

My Lenovo Ideapad 110 laptop monitor is dead. I am using an HDMI to DVI cable to use a 65" TV as my screen. All content along the edges is lost. It is off the edge of the TV screen. I don't have the original remote for the TV. What can I do to get the entire content of my laptop screen to show on the TV? I don't know what tags would be appropriate for this question.

:)

Jowi2525, Nov 3, 2018

2. msn homepage will not fit 50 inch TV screen.

msn is my homepage,i have windows 10 and use a 50 inch vizio tv for a monitor. EVERY website I visit fills my whole screen but on msn there is a grey area on either side of the content on my screen.how can I make the content on msn fill my whole screen
    too?

<Original title modified by Moderator to include "will not fit 50 inch TV screen>

richardwaltonTA, Nov 3, 2018
  3. easy2129 Win User
    Using a TV as a monitor, the edges of the screen are cut off. How can I make it fit properly?

I use my TV(Panasonic Viera) as a monitor, with the resolution being 1920 x 1080. When I upgraded to Windows 10, the edges of the screen became cut off. Prior to upgrading, the display settings box would list the monitor as "Panasonic Viera", but now it
    says "Generic PnP". Is there an adjustment I can make to get it to fit?

easy2129, Nov 3, 2018
  4. How can I get the content of my laptop screen to fit on my TV monitor?

new computer displat will not fit tv/monitor

bought new computer cannot get the windows 10 display to fit my sharpe aqus tv I use as a monitor.............. my old computer with windows 10

I could go to aspect ratio the new computer win 10 I cant find aspect ratio so the screen does not fit side to side or top to bottom

redlinerevolt, Nov 3, 2018
Thema:

How can I get the content of my laptop screen to fit on my TV monitor?

1. How can I get the content of my laptop screen to fit on my TV monitor? - Similar Threads - content laptop screen

2. My windows 11 pro laptop screen doesnt fit my TV.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 pro laptop screen doesnt fit my TV.: I'm a tech nerd, and I do projects very often for fun when I'm bored. But a project required me to connect to my TV, and it worked but the screen doesnt fit, its too large for the TV....
  3. My windows 11 pro laptop screen doesnt fit my TV.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 11 pro laptop screen doesnt fit my TV.: I'm a tech nerd, and I do projects very often for fun when I'm bored. But a project required me to connect to my TV, and it worked but the screen doesnt fit, its too large for the TV....
  4. hOW CAN i MIRROR MY LAPTOP TO MY tv

hOW CAN i MIRROR MY LAPTOP TO MY tv: hOW CAN i MIRROR MY LAPTOP TO MY tTV? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-mirror-my-laptop-to-my-tv/ee9a617b-9708-46ec-b0fe-db0dcfaeda57
  5. How can I connect my laptop to my TV

How can I connect my laptop to my TV: My HP laptop running Windows 11 has a completely broken screen. I attempted to connect it to my TV in order to use it as a monitor to transfer data to my new laptop, but unfortunately, it did not work. Can someone please provide assistance with this issue? I would greatly...
  6. Windows 10 doesn't fit on my TV screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 doesn't fit on my TV screen: Hi, i recently got a mini pc, dell optiplex, that i'd like to use it on my TV. The problem is that dispaly it's oversized so i can't see the entire bar at the bottom and the sides. I have checked on disply settings and i have tried all the resolutuons available but nothing...
  7. Windows 10 doesn't fit on my TV screen

Windows 10 doesn't fit on my TV screen: Hi, i recently got a mini pc, dell optiplex, that i'd like to use it on my TV. The problem is that dispaly it's oversized so i can't see the entire bar at the bottom and the sides. I have checked on disply settings and i have tried all the resolutuons available but nothing...
  8. How can I display content FROM my TV TO my Windows 10 laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I display content FROM my TV TO my Windows 10 laptop?: I'm currently connected to my LG TV and can display content from my PC to my TV, but I'm trying to figure out how to do the opposite - show what's on my TV on my PC. Thanks. submitted by /u/J4rrod_ [link] [comments]...
  9. Screen Doesn't fit my monitor (Used to fit)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Doesn't fit my monitor (Used to fit): Hello, i resently played a game that didnt scale properly, so i wanted to change the resolution of windows through the settings. when i switch resolution it always Barely doesn't fit (Screen gets cut off), after browsing through all the preffered resulution options (and...
  10. custom screen resolution not working to fit my tv monitor

in Windows 10 Support
    custom screen resolution not working to fit my tv monitor: Hello friends, I have just upgraded to Windows 10 and my screen is too big for my television monitor that I am using. Usually I just go to display settings and choose advanced settings in order to customize the size, but in this particular case I do not have the custom bar...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my screen resolution can not fit my television The edges of the screen are being cut off windows 10