Windows 10: How can I get the Diagnostic and Recovery Toolkit (DART 10) for Windows 10?

Discus and support How can I get the Diagnostic and Recovery Toolkit (DART 10) for Windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I cannot start my PC at all and before I delete my whole life and data from it I would like to try and fix it, i read that this toolkit had a very vast... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Infantilniq, Jul 19, 2020.

1. How can I get the Diagnostic and Recovery Toolkit (DART 10) for Windows 10?

I cannot start my PC at all and before I delete my whole life and data from it I would like to try and fix it, i read that this toolkit had a very vast array of tools and would love to try it.

submitted by /u/Infantilniq
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Infantilniq, Jul 19, 2020

2. Microsoft Surface Diagnostic Toolkit

Microsoft Surface Diagnostic Toolkit

Source and more: Microsoft Surface Diagnostic Toolkit (Windows)

How can I get the Diagnostic and Recovery Toolkit (DART 10) for Windows 10? [​IMG]
    Tip See tutorial: L: How to Use Microsoft Surface Diagnostic Toolkit in Windows 8.1 and Windows 10

Cluster Head, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Kari Win User
    Official Windows 10 x64 bootable esd/ iso with DaRT

The Diagnostinc and Recovery Toolset (DaRT) is not available for private users:

Quote from DaRT 10 - Diagnostic and Recovery Toolset 10 | Win10.guru

Because its availability is limited to software assurance (corporate) customers and Visual Studio subscribers, your only legal way to get Desktop Optimization Pack and DaRT 10 is to buy a Visual Studio Enterprise subscription which costs $2,999 per year or $250 per month, see Visual Studio subscription prices: Pricing and Purchasing Options | Visual Studio

Desktop Optimization Pack is not included in the more inexpensive Visual Studio Pro subscription.

4. giobaxx Win User

How can I get the Diagnostic and Recovery Toolkit (DART 10) for Windows 10?

Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset 10 to reset local admin account

Some years ago i have installed DaRT 10 to create a DaRT recovery image to reset a lost password for ocal admin Account.
    In order to create the DaRT recovery image i had insttaled

- DART10 in a Windows 10 vers 1607
    - Windows ADk

I've try to use this recovery image to reset the local account in a Windows 10 rel 1803 but it does not work. I cannot use locksmith to reset the password because id grayed out.

This is because i need to create a new Recovery Image installing DART10 in a Windows 10 vers 1803?
    Every Windows upgrate i need a new DART?

- - - Updated - - -

i put this tread in a wrong goup how can i moved it?

giobaxx, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

How can I get the Diagnostic and Recovery Toolkit (DART 10) for Windows 10?

1. How can I get the Diagnostic and Recovery Toolkit (DART 10) for Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Diagnostic Recovery Toolkit

2. How can I get a Recovery Code? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I get a Recovery Code? Windows 10: I had a major problem with my Microsoft Account months ago - because of the current Profile Activity problems I can't search for more details but I ended up withfive Recovery Codes. *** What should I do to get one new Recovery Code please? PS What's happening here today?...
  3. How To Get Dart10 Diagnostic and Recovery Toolset Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How To Get Dart10 Diagnostic and Recovery Toolset Windows 10: Dear Sir/Madam, Where I can download the Diagnostic and Recovery Toolset For Windows 10? Which website can refer to download the software? Please advise. Thanks...
  4. MS DaRT 10 help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS DaRT 10 help: I have a non-domain Windows 10 (Pro, I think 1803 but not certain) machine that the user has forgotten the password for the local account. It was provided by a vendor, so our I.T. department has never had the opportunity to put our local admin account on it. I have downloaded...
  5. MS DaRT 10 help

in Windows 10 Support
    MS DaRT 10 help: I have a non-domain Windows 10 (Pro, I think 1803 but not certain) machine that the user has forgotten the password for the local account. It was provided by a vendor, so our I.T. department has never had the opportunity to put our local admin account on it. I have downloaded...
  6. How can I get online in the diagnostic mode in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I get online in the diagnostic mode in Windows 10?: Hello, How can I get online in the diagnostic mode in Windows 10? In the diagnostic mode I don't have any network adaptor. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-online-in-the-diagnostic-mode-in/a87fb8b2-986e-4603-b940-54cfd954c419
  7. Introducing the Surface Diagnostic Toolkit for Business

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the Surface Diagnostic Toolkit for Business: We’re pleased to announce the availability of the Microsoft Surface Diagnostic Toolkit for Business (SDT), designed to restore Surface devices to full productivity faster. Built with advanced diagnostics, logging, and repair capabilities, SDT enables IT admins to quickly...
  8. Surface Diagnostic Toolkit now available in Windows Store

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Diagnostic Toolkit now available in Windows Store: Part educator, part detective, and part doctor, the Surface Diagnostic Toolkit guides you through a set of software repairs and hardware diagnostics to quickly and efficiently uncover and resolve issues you are experiencing on your device. Use this app to check your battery...
  9. Microsoft Surface Diagnostic Toolkit

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Surface Diagnostic Toolkit: Microsoft Surface Diagnostic Toolkit Find out how you can use the Microsoft Surface Diagnostic Toolkit to test the hardware of your Surface device. The Microsoft Surface Diagnostic Toolkit is a small, portable diagnostic tool that runs through a suite of tests to...
  10. Use Microsoft Surface Diagnostic Toolkit in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Use Microsoft Surface Diagnostic Toolkit in Windows 10: How to: Use Microsoft Surface Diagnostic Toolkit in Windows 10 How to Use Microsoft Surface Diagnostic Toolkit in Windows Windows 10 The Microsoft Surface Diagnostic Toolkit is a small, portable diagnostic tool that runs through a suite of tests to diagnose the hardware...