Windows 10: how can I get the "format" icon in Word

Discus and support how can I get the "format" icon in Word in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can I get the Format icon to display on Word.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ElizabethSala, Apr 5, 2019.

1. how can I get the "format" icon in Word

How can I get the Format icon to display on Word.

:)

ElizabethSala, Apr 5, 2019
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Apr 5, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Cannot Format HD

Need to initialize it as GPT disk type with HD > 2TB:
    From Admin command prompt:
    1. diskpart
    2. list disk =====> Take a note of disk # for the 4TB HD
    3. select disk # ====> From step 2
    4. clean
    5. exit
    Open Disk Management and initialize the disk as GPT, create simple then format.

topgundcp, Apr 5, 2019
  4. how can I get the "format" icon in Word

Word document are have internet explorer icons

Hi,

I'm Diego Rios, an Independent Advisor willing to help other Microsoft customers.

Please, try the following procedures below:

1. Try right-clicking a Word icon app; on the Context Menu, click Open With, and then click the option to set the default program.

2. Specify that the file should open in Word. If you don't see Word in the list of suggested programs, you have to browse for winword.exe.

Please let me know if this helped and works.

Best Regards,

Diego R.

Diego Rios_06, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

how can I get the "format" icon in Word

1. how can I get the "format" icon in Word - Similar Threads - format icon Word

2. how can i get a microsoft word option from new icon in the desktop??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i get a microsoft word option from new icon in the desktop??: hai, i am not able to create a new word document using the new icon from the desktop. the new icon is showing only to create a folder and also its showing that the destination folder is denied. my laptop is HP intel core i5. kindly help me as microsoft word and ppt are...
  3. how can i get a microsoft word option from new icon in the desktop??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i get a microsoft word option from new icon in the desktop??: hai, i am not able to create a new word document using the new icon from the desktop. the new icon is showing only to create a folder and also its showing that the destination folder is denied. my laptop is HP intel core i5. kindly help me as microsoft word and ppt are...
  4. How can I reset the font size to the default formatting in Microsoft word?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I reset the font size to the default formatting in Microsoft word?: I messed with the font sizes and now all the headings in my document are stuck the same size as the body unless i change them all individually submitted by /u/NipplesOnMyChin [link] [comments]...
  5. How can I get all these new icons?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I get all these new icons?: [ATTACH] I always have my PC with the lastest update and a I dont know why I dont have all these icons, for example; i dont have new windows defender icon, or new settings icon....
  6. how can i get my sbcgolbal.net pass word

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can i get my sbcgolbal.net pass word: help loaded 10 lost email and contack list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-my-sbcgolbalnet-pass-word/6e8a649b-42bc-4bcb-8f78-4e6649d9cf1a
  7. (WORD) Can I change the format of already-entered dates?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    (WORD) Can I change the format of already-entered dates?: (Win 10 ver. 1903, OS Build 18362.778) I am trying to create a timeline for a fictional setting based on the real world, and I have two questions concerning that I originally started making the timeline in Excel 365, but there were limitations that irked me, like not being...
  8. How Can I get macros to work in Excel and Word

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How Can I get macros to work in Excel and Word: I'm using personal individual Office 365 and every time I try to create a macro, the application closes. What setting changes do I need to make so that macros will work?...
  9. How can I get a word count for a document?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I get a word count for a document?: How can I get a word count for a document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-a-word-count-for-a-document/c21c2105-ca42-46b6-824e-c43796edbf9c
  10. how can I get a word count?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can I get a word count?: How can I get a word count? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-a-word-count/75bd1ca9-101c-4f71-977b-520e2617d5a0