Windows 10: How can I get the missing drop down down from advanced app settings 'Choose Where to Get Apps'?

Discus and support How can I get the missing drop down down from advanced app settings 'Choose Where to Get Apps'? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have just purchased a second hand laptop ASUS with Windows 11 installed. I am trying to download a CMI+ E-marker software, and the app wont install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jemma Jackson, Jun 9, 2023.

1. How can I get the missing drop down down from advanced app settings 'Choose Where to Get Apps'?

I have just purchased a second hand laptop ASUS with Windows 11 installed. I am trying to download a CMI+ E-marker software, and the app wont install due to 'the app you are trying to install isn't a verified app' box appearing. I have gone into advanced app settings and there is also no drop down to change the 'Choose Where to Get Apps' setting. I have restarted my laptop and updated it to the most recent update. What can I do to get this drop down back to choose where I get my apps and be able to download this software??

:)

Jemma Jackson, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

How can I get the missing drop down down from advanced app settings 'Choose Where to Get Apps'?

1. How can I get the missing drop down down from advanced app settings 'Choose Where to Get Apps'? - Similar Threads - missing drop down

2. Choose where to get apps from

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Choose where to get apps from: I am old to download an app I need to change "Choose where to get apps from" within Advanced Settings. This option is not displayed and cannot be found through search. What do I do?...
  3. How can I get the missing drop down down from advanced app settings 'Choose Where to Get Apps'?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get the missing drop down down from advanced app settings 'Choose Where to Get Apps'?: I have just purchased a second hand laptop ASUS with Windows 11 installed. I am trying to download a CMI+ E-marker software, and the app wont install due to 'the app you are trying to install isn't a verified app' box appearing. I have gone into advanced app settings and...
  4. i can not find "choose where to get apps" option in advanced app setting" and also i can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can not find "choose where to get apps" option in advanced app setting" and also i can...: i can not find "choose where to get apps" option in advanced app setting" and also i can not find " apps and feature " option in windows 11...
  5. i can not find "choose where to get apps" option in advanced app setting" and also i can...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can not find "choose where to get apps" option in advanced app setting" and also i can...: i can not find "choose where to get apps" option in advanced app setting" and also i can not find " apps and feature " option in windows 11...
  6. "Choose where to get apps from" feature missing in Windows 11 Advanced App Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Choose where to get apps from" feature missing in Windows 11 Advanced App Settings: I am looking for my "Choose where to get apps from" button and can't find it anywhere. When I go to "apps" It show advanced app settings and under the heading shows "Choose where to get apps from", but when I click on Advanced App Settings, there's no "Choose where to apps...
  7. "Choose where to get apps from" feature missing in Windows 11 Advanced App Settings

"Choose where to get apps from" feature missing in Windows 11 Advanced App Settings: I am looking for my "Choose where to get apps from" button and can't find it anywhere. When I go to "apps" It show advanced app settings and under the heading shows "Choose where to get apps from", but when I click on Advanced App Settings, there's no "Choose where to apps...
  8. Apps & Features Choose where to get apps missing

Apps & Features Choose where to get apps missing: I have started coming across some users having an issue where when I get them to download our remote client from our website. Windows sends the user to the store instead of just using the installation file that has been downloaded. I know there is a setting in the app...
  9. Apps & Features Choose where to get apps missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Apps & Features Choose where to get apps missing: I have started coming across some users having an issue where when I get them to download our remote client from our website. Windows sends the user to the store instead of just using the installation file that has been downloaded. I know there is a setting in the app...
  10. How to completely lock down "Choose where to get apps"?

How to completely lock down "Choose where to get apps"?: It's all too easy to just go into Settings and just select "From anywhere" (the family computer is often filled with malware because of it. Just a regular computer with just one account and just wifi from the internet provider. No idea what other info I need to provide - and...