Windows 10: How can I get the pictures on the windows10 tile app into 'my pictures

Discus and support How can I get the pictures on the windows10 tile app into 'my pictures in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Please can someone help me. I have purchased an Internet offer for a collage which requires me to upload my pictures which I have selected and have in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Retail123, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Retail123 Win User

How can I get the pictures on the windows10 tile app into 'my pictures

Please can someone help me. I have purchased an Internet offer for a collage which requires me to upload my pictures which I have selected and have in a folder in the Windows 10 picture app on my PC. However, when I go to the sellers site to proceed with the sale I press the upload picture button and I am taken to 'my pictures' on my computer which does not have the folder in it. Please can anyone help me as there was no other option for uploading other than from 'my pictures'. I am not at all technical and the offer has time constraints....any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Retail123, Jul 17, 2016
  2. Entegy Win User

How do I get live tile pictures to show up on the People Hub??

Perhaps because you have no pictures in your buainess account? Why not keep your personal account with the Facebook integration and use your business account in the standalone Facebook app?

Entegy, Jul 17, 2016
  3. How do I get live tile pictures to show up on the People Hub??

I have Windows HTC 8 phone. When I first set it up, I put my personal Facebook account on it, and I was able to see my "friends" pictures flipping on the live tiles in People Hub--pretty cool.

Since then I have deleted my personal Facebook and added my Business Facebook account (since I can not apparenlty have two Facebook accounts on at the same time)

Now....alll of those wonderful pictures are gone, and there are just blank tiles on the People Hub.

1) Do live tile pictures on People Hub show up with a Business Facebook account?

2) What ways can I have live pictures on People Hub?

Thanks!!!

SuzanneSava, Jul 17, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

If you open the Photos App and then click on one of the pictures you want to upload you can then right click on the picture and select open folder. This will take you to the folder where it is stored. Hopefully you will see where it is and can find it later for your upload.

philc43, Jul 17, 2016
Thema:

1. How can I get the pictures on the windows10 tile app into 'my pictures - Similar Threads - pictures windows10 tile

2. My picture was saved as a rainbow looking picture can I get my picture back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My picture was saved as a rainbow looking picture can I get my picture back?: I was working on my picture and when I had it where I wanted it. I saved it and it saved as a rainbow looking picture. My photo was gone. This is what it looks like. I happened to send the photo to a friend, but it sent it at a much lower resolution. Here is what the original...
  3. My picture was saved as a rainbow looking picture can I get my picture back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My picture was saved as a rainbow looking picture can I get my picture back?: I was working on my picture and when I had it where I wanted it. I saved it and it saved as a rainbow looking picture. My photo was gone. This is what it looks like. I happened to send the photo to a friend, but it sent it at a much lower resolution. Here is what the original...
  4. how can i get the blue arrows of my pictures ?

how can i get the blue arrows of my pictures ?: all my picture have blue arrows on them could someone please tell me how to remove them ? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-the-blue-arrows-of-my-pictures/c10fb71b-afc2-4721-b639-c6bc33279d14
  5. Windows10 pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows10 pictures: I have more than 90 Gb pictures saved on my hard disk. Many of these are duplicates and individullay finding them is a daunting task. Is there an easier wayor tool on Winodws 10 to identify duplicates? Much thanks for your help..........Vish...
  6. How To Change App Tile Picture?

How To Change App Tile Picture?: I have an app pinned to my start menu that I installed from the MS Store. I don't like the tile picture. Does anyone know if there is a way to change the icon of the app? Thanks 156517
  7. Change tile picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change tile picture: How do I change the tile picture on the People tile in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-tile-picture/97c40ecb-4907-4ed7-9105-96e9a5514559
  8. Picture Tiles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Picture Tiles: Hi I would like to see the actual photos in my library instead of the picture symbol. How can I change this in Windows 10? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-tiles/9be7eaa7-b0f7-47ae-93f5-3471a1d1b37c
  9. Missing pictures in tiles

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing pictures in tiles: How can I fix the missing tile for Google chrome. Using Win 10 home latest build [img] 99021
  10. How do I rearrange the tiles in Pictures

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I rearrange the tiles in Pictures: I have a lot of pics and documents in Saved Pictures. I want to rearrange them so that they are in a logical order and re group them by interest etc.... I tried right clicking , sliding, copy and paste.........nothing works. I assumed I would have been able to do it...