Windows 10: how can I get the superpow ad out of my computer

Discus and support how can I get the superpow ad out of my computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how can I get the superpow game ad out of my computer. it pops up when I close my gmail.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MikeRynell, Sep 13, 2020.

1. how can I get the superpow ad out of my computer

how can I get the superpow game ad out of my computer. it pops up when I close my gmail.

:)

MikeRynell, Sep 13, 2020
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Milestones

What's the next step after 250k?

I think we should have a list added to the origional post with all the milestones

3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Sep 13, 2020
  4. Aquinus Win User

how can I get the superpow ad out of my computer

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

how can I get the superpow ad out of my computer

1. how can I get the superpow ad out of my computer - Similar Threads - superpow computer

2. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD randomly, both when idling and using the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD randomly, both when idling and using the computer: windows 10 home editionafter upgrading to new hardware it rarely, but randomly gets kmode exception not handled BSOD. I am still able to get back to windows and use it smoothly but the randomness of it make me worry.Minidump file on the latest BSOD: dropbox link...
  3. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD randomly, both when idling and using the computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD randomly, both when idling and using the computer: windows 10 home editionafter upgrading to new hardware it rarely, but randomly gets kmode exception not handled BSOD. I am still able to get back to windows and use it smoothly but the randomness of it make me worry.Minidump file on the latest BSOD: dropbox link...
  4. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD randomly, both when idling and using the computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer still makes buzzing sound and freezes after hard reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer still makes buzzing sound and freezes after hard reset: Hello! So about a few days ago, I noticed my computer would freeze and make that loud buzzing sound when I think the CPU is overwhelmed. It would go away, but I specifically notice this happens when I try to open a gaming application. I did a little research and I saw that...
  6. Computer still makes buzzing sound and freezes after hard reset

Computer still makes buzzing sound and freezes after hard reset: Hello! So about a few days ago, I noticed my computer would freeze and make that loud buzzing sound when I think the CPU is overwhelmed. It would go away, but I specifically notice this happens when I try to open a gaming application. I did a little research and I saw that...
  7. Why wont my computer stay connected to the internet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont my computer stay connected to the internet?: My pc wont stay connected to my internet. Every time I've tried to troubleshoot or test the network it's completely fine and say it's working perfectly but the longer the computer stays on the more it continues to lose connection until it says it can't connect to website...
  8. Why wont my computer stay connected to the internet?

Why wont my computer stay connected to the internet?: My pc wont stay connected to my internet. Every time I've tried to troubleshoot or test the network it's completely fine and say it's working perfectly but the longer the computer stays on the more it continues to lose connection until it says it can't connect to website...
  9. I keep getting a visual caps/num lock notification on my computer, it's an HP pavilion...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting a visual caps/num lock notification on my computer, it's an HP pavilion...: I have tried turning off the toggle keys in both the accessibility and the control panel options, as well as the computer setup, it was also recently updated so I'm not sure what to do, it's not a serious issue but it's bugging the heck out of me...
  10. I keep getting a visual caps/num lock notification on my computer, it's an HP pavilion...

I keep getting a visual caps/num lock notification on my computer, it's an HP pavilion...: I have tried turning off the toggle keys in both the accessibility and the control panel options, as well as the computer setup, it was also recently updated so I'm not sure what to do, it's not a serious issue but it's bugging the heck out of me...