Windows 10: How can I get the thing at the bottom of the screen back?

Discus and support How can I get the thing at the bottom of the screen back? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I get the thing at the bottom of the screen back. I cannot see the number of the page I am on at bottom left of screen . Note: I am not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by suemcp001, Jan 24, 2019.

1. suemcp001 Win User

How can I get the thing at the bottom of the screen back?

How can I get the thing at the bottom of the screen back. I cannot see the number of the page I am on at bottom left of screen .

Note: I am not interested in inserting page numbers thanks.

Something is wrong with the screen and the page so that when I am working on a document, there is no scroll bar, there is nothing to tell me what's going on. not even what page I am on,.

:)

suemcp001, Jan 24, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 16, 2019
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 16, 2019
  4. How can I get the thing at the bottom of the screen back?

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

How can I get the thing at the bottom of the screen back?

1. How can I get the thing at the bottom of the screen back? - Similar Threads - thing bottom screen

2. Taskbar At Bottom Gone. How To Get Back, Please ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar At Bottom Gone. How To Get Back, Please ?: Hello, For some reason, the bar at the bottom of my screen (Taskbar ?) has disappeared. ( Not at the edges either) How do I get it back, please ? Thanks, Bob 179045
  3. .how can i get back it ????

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .how can i get back it ????: i lost my power point file when i tried to change its folder to another and i chosen skip after it was disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-back-it/2850b162-dd65-440c-84c2-bf4622216d7c
  4. how do I get my desktop icon back on the bottom of the screen they have vanished?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I get my desktop icon back on the bottom of the screen they have vanished?: icons on the bottom have disappeared and I would like to get them back as this task view option is waste of time. and the icons work better and more efficiently....
  5. How can i fix the kaomoji block things at the bottom

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can i fix the kaomoji block things at the bottom: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/yb0lt4rugms51.png?width=428&format=png&auto=webp&s=167014ac2c686a151c7f932314076cc961a8b27b submitted by /u/Mez352 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j9mwzw/how_can_i_fix_the_kaomoji_block_things_at_the/
  6. How do I go back to a dark background at the bottom of the screen?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I go back to a dark background at the bottom of the screen?: I just spent at least an hour waiting for my PC to be ready after a major update. Now, the bottom of the screen type here to search, Cortana, task view, Edge, Explorer, speaker, cloud, McAfee, calendar, mail nofications is white after it has always been black. That makes it...
  7. How do I get the apps back on the bottom!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get the apps back on the bottom!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MoeenMama [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i23foe/how_do_i_get_the_apps_back_on_the_bottom/
  8. How can I get rid of "Translation Text - English to Russian - On bottom of screen

How can I get rid of "Translation Text - English to Russian - On bottom of screen: For weeks now I've had the bottom info bar light blue shading showing English to Russian translations. Example: English: "because" - "Russian word". This window closes if I try to click on it. I have no idea where it came from or what app it might be ... so I can't get rid of...
  9. I deleted the calendar on the bottom right how do i get it back?

I deleted the calendar on the bottom right how do i get it back?: [ATTACH]........ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-the-calendar-on-the-bottom-right-how-do/0beed918-ac38-4bba-b30d-8591dc8cd323
  10. How can I switch back on notifications that appear in the bottom right hand side of the screen?

How can I switch back on notifications that appear in the bottom right hand side of the screen?: When I did an activity on my Windows 10 desktop PC, such as this: Eject a USB device. I used to see a pop up notification appear, in the bottom right hand corner of the screen. I also used to hear a notification sound too. Now, I do not see this notification. I must...