Windows 10: How can I get this to Windows 10 developers?

Discus and support How can I get this to Windows 10 developers? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can someone notify the Windows 10 development team that version 1909 and probably beyond cannot work on some systems as it is now coded. I would like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DennisWUrban, Apr 3, 2020.

1. How can I get this to Windows 10 developers?

Can someone notify the Windows 10 development team that version 1909 and probably beyond cannot work on some systems as it is now coded. I would like to continue to update Windows, but not if it breaks my system.

That update 1909 removed my correct and most recent video 2013 and audio 2017 drivers and replaced them with obsolete Microsoft generic 2006 vintage drivers. Problem is, the Microsoft drivers cause video to go from extended monitors at 1920x1080 to a single duplicate of a much lower resolution of incorrect aspect ratio, and my audio does not work at all. Nothing makes those very old Microsoft drivers work.

Really bad part is that the Windows 10 update did this even though I had the Group Policy Editor set to not allow updates to those two drivers; and it does not allow me to re-replace those 2006 vintage drivers with anything else. So I rolled back to my prior version of Windows 10 Pro and may be stuck there if this is not corrected. I know that is not desirable, but to me, it is the only option so far.

Thanks,

Dennis

:)

DennisWUrban, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 3, 2020
  4. How can I get this to Windows 10 developers?

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

How can I get this to Windows 10 developers?

1. How can I get this to Windows 10 developers? - Similar Threads - developers

2. Windows Developer Preview Not Booting to Setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Developer Preview Not Booting to Setup: HI I was installing Windows developer Preview In VMware workstation 17 Pro And while i was booting through the first setup process Within ISO File that i downloaded from archive.org there was black screen Error saying that Please Restart your PC with error code: 0x000001E. I...
  3. Windows Developer Preview Not Booting to Setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Developer Preview Not Booting to Setup: HI I was installing Windows developer Preview In VMware workstation 17 Pro And while i was booting through the first setup process Within ISO File that i downloaded from archive.org there was black screen Error saying that Please Restart your PC with error code: 0x000001E. I...
  4. How to enable Device Discovery in Windows 11 Developer Mode

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable Device Discovery in Windows 11 Developer Mode: [IMG]In this post, we will help you with how to enable Device discovery in Windows 11 Developer Mode. The Device discovery feature helps to discover unmanaged devices such as mobile devices, network devices (like switches and routers), workstations, etc., which are not yet...
  5. Raw image development with Windows Photos application?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Raw image development with Windows Photos application?: Hi everybody,I am using Window 10 Professional - Version 22H2 I see that it is possible to view or open ? a Raw image using the Windows Photos application. Is it the Jpeg image incorporated into the Raw or really an interpretation of the Raw data by the application? In other...
  6. Raw image development with Windows Photos application?

Raw image development with Windows Photos application?: Hi everybody,I am using Window 10 Professional - Version 22H2 I see that it is possible to view or open ? a Raw image using the Windows Photos application. Is it the Jpeg image incorporated into the Raw or really an interpretation of the Raw data by the application? In other...
  7. Should there be developer apps on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should there be developer apps on my computer?: My computer which I am having a lot of trouble with has what looks to be developer apps. I didn't know if this was normal.. I have included a couple of screenshots....
  8. Should there be developer apps on my computer?

Should there be developer apps on my computer?: My computer which I am having a lot of trouble with has what looks to be developer apps. I didn't know if this was normal.. I have included a couple of screenshots....
  9. Should there be developer apps on my computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. How to remove existing Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove existing Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration?: Have an existing Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration, is it possible to remove it? I’m unable to see any other options to cancel it when I clicked on the manage button.How would this Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration affects my user...