Windows 10: How can I get to the settings for my second mouse?

Discus and support How can I get to the settings for my second mouse? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 20H2 19042.764 I use a Razer mouse and a Logitec Logi in Japan trackball. In Settings is appears to assume I have only one mouse and there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Punchcard Steve, Jan 23, 2021.

1. How can I get to the settings for my second mouse?

Windows 10 20H2 19042.764

I use a Razer mouse and a Logitec Logi in Japan trackball. In Settings is appears to assume I have only one mouse and there is no way to select any one of multiple mice. Even the old control panel for Mouse does not allow me to select hardware now. The hardware tab in the mouse control panel labels 4 different mice with exactly the same name. That is not helpful. Experimenting with different ones in the list has no effect on my trackball. And actually keeps changing only the settings for my Razer mouse that has it's own control software. This was very easy in earlier versions of windows. I even tried to use the Devices and Printers list that does show I have a mouse and a trackball. But chooseing settings from a right click on the trackball brings up the Sound Properties and only chages the mouse.

Does anyone know where the settings for multiple mice are hidden?

:)

Punchcard Steve, Jan 23, 2021

2. Reset mouse settings in Windows 10?

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
    • Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
    • In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
    • Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 23, 2021
  4. How can I get to the settings for my second mouse?

Reset mouse settings in Windows 10?

I tried using your instructions to restore the touch pad mouse on Windows 10. It didn't work

KenHittmeier, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

How can I get to the settings for my second mouse?

1. How can I get to the settings for my second mouse? - Similar Threads - settings second mouse

2. How can I get a dongle replacement for my Microsoft keyboard/mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get a dongle replacement for my Microsoft keyboard/mouse?: I lost my Microsoft keyboard / mouse dongle and no longer can connect them to my computer. Is possible to get a replacement if I provide the Keyboard/Mouse PNs and PIDs?...
  3. How can I get a dongle replacement for my Microsoft keyboard/mouse?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get a dongle replacement for my Microsoft keyboard/mouse?: I lost my Microsoft keyboard / mouse dongle and no longer can connect them to my computer. Is possible to get a replacement if I provide the Keyboard/Mouse PNs and PIDs?...
  4. How can I get my wireless mouse cursor to work on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my wireless mouse cursor to work on my laptop: The wireless mouse doesn't work on my laptop but I'm not sure if the little square piece inserted on the side of the computer is correct as I have two one from another mouse and neither work! I also am not sure which of the holes the square piece goes into on the side!...
  5. How can I get my wireless mouse cursor to work on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get my wireless mouse cursor to work on my laptop: The wireless mouse doesn't work on my laptop but I'm not sure if the little square piece inserted on the side of the computer is correct as I have two one from another mouse and neither work! I also am not sure which of the holes the square piece goes into on the side!...
  6. How can I get my wireless mouse cursor to work on my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How do get my mouse to move to a second screen?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do get my mouse to move to a second screen?: How do get my mouse to move to a second screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse/1856ef9b-f366-4bb3-965a-72d42919e3fd
  8. How can I get my main display to follow the mouse and show the second display?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I get my main display to follow the mouse and show the second display?: I'm using a projector, and I want to be able to have my main display and the projector display be separate. I'm extending instead of duplicating on multiple displays, but I want my computer screen to show the projector screen when the mouse goes onto it so I can see what I'm...
  9. how can I set up a second user on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can I set up a second user on Windows 10: how can I set up a second user on Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-set-up-a-second-user-on-windows-10/3e45cf52-7420-44a3-b098-1012c7b66dfb
  10. Second monitor is frozen, but I can still move my mouse around.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second monitor is frozen, but I can still move my mouse around.: I have noticed a new issue where my second display is frozen, however I can still see my desktop and move my mouse around, but I am unable to click, drag any windows, or do anything. So all I see is my desktop and taskbar and my mouse moving but nothing else moves. If I drag...