Windows 10: How can I get windows 10 admin access?

Discus and support How can I get windows 10 admin access? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Got this computer from another person, their original admin account password was forgotten and my account has standard permissions. I don't own any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mycatisabird, Jun 4, 2020.

1. How can I get windows 10 admin access?

Got this computer from another person, their original admin account password was forgotten and my account has standard permissions. I don't own any discs or flash drives, is there any way to get administrator rights?

submitted by /u/Mycatisabird
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mycatisabird, Jun 4, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jun 4, 2020
  4. How can I get windows 10 admin access?

Windows 10 no admin access

Hi,

We'd like to learn more about the issue that you recently encountered. For us to provide the troubleshooting steps, please clarify the following:

• When you mentioned that you have no admin access, does it mean that you can sign in to your own user profile but the privilege is limited?
    • Have you made any changes or installed updates before this issue occurred?
    • Did you encounter an error message/code when you tried to restore your PC?
    To also answer your inquiry about the Admin account, there is a hidden built-in Admin account that you use in case of emergency. We will provide the instructions on how to access the hidden Admin account once we determine the root cause of your concern.

We look forward to your response.

Jennifer Cha, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

How can I get windows 10 admin access?

1. How can I get windows 10 admin access? - Similar Threads - admin access

2. Your admin is not allowing you to access content from error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Your admin is not allowing you to access content from error: When I tried launching Honkai Star Rail today it said this:This content is blockedFor your protection your administrator is not allowing you to access content from -After it launches the computer closes it and shows this:I am the admin, hsr is perfectly safe, it was fine...
  3. Your admin is not allowing you to access content from error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your admin is not allowing you to access content from error: When I tried launching Honkai Star Rail today it said this:This content is blockedFor your protection your administrator is not allowing you to access content from -After it launches the computer closes it and shows this:I am the admin, hsr is perfectly safe, it was fine...
  4. Your admin is not allowing you to access content from error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Virus and Threat Protection "Limited access by IT Admin" WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus and Threat Protection "Limited access by IT Admin" WINDOWS 11: Im using microsoft surface pro 7+, no school email and no 3rd party antivirus. How can I enable windows security updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protection-limited-access-by-it/2685c4af-67f2-4c85-bd20-ae57b9adc181
  6. Virus and Threat Protection "Limited access by IT Admin" WINDOWS 11

Virus and Threat Protection "Limited access by IT Admin" WINDOWS 11: Im using microsoft surface pro 7+, no school email and no 3rd party antivirus. How can I enable windows security updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protection-limited-access-by-it/2685c4af-67f2-4c85-bd20-ae57b9adc181
  7. your IT admin has limited access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your IT admin has limited access: Hello, whenever I try to open my virus and threat protection it says that my access has been blocked by an IT admin. I cant open reg edit nor through Windows+r, ive installed an anti virus that doesn't work and it says that I don't have admin access when opening games....
  8. your IT admin has limited access

your IT admin has limited access: Hello, whenever I try to open my virus and threat protection it says that my access has been blocked by an IT admin. I cant open reg edit nor through Windows+r, ive installed an anti virus that doesn't work and it says that I don't have admin access when opening games....
  9. I own this laptop and all of a sudden it wants admin access for a bunch of stuff?

I own this laptop and all of a sudden it wants admin access for a bunch of stuff?: It gives me the usual "Do you want to allow this app to make changes" popup and it wants me to enter a password and username, but there is no "yes" button just "no" A: why do i need admin access all of a sudden and not always, B: wheres a : thanks in advanced...
  10. I own this laptop and all of a sudden it wants admin access for a bunch of stuff?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I own this laptop and all of a sudden it wants admin access for a bunch of stuff?: It gives me the usual "Do you want to allow this app to make changes" popup and it wants me to enter a password and username, but there is no "yes" button just "no" A: why do i need admin access all of a sudden and not always, B: wheres a : thanks in advanced...