Windows 10: How can I get Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC?

Discus and support How can I get Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to get windows 10 enterprise LTSC, but I can't find it on Microsoft website... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Yahia.Ali.Tahoun, Dec 9, 2021.

1. How can I get Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC?

I want to get windows 10 enterprise LTSC, but I can't find it on Microsoft website

:)

Yahia.Ali.Tahoun, Dec 9, 2021

2. Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 LTSC - MAK Activation

Hello,

Our software group is investigating changing our Window 10 Enterprise laptops to Windows 10 LTSC. We are considering this change because of the remote location of the laptops and the increasing issues with upgrading Windows in order to receive service/quality/security
    updates. These laptops are not connected to the Internet at any time. We activate by using another computer connected to the Internet using the VAMT tool (IID and CID files). We have a MAK license with the Windows 10 Enterprise version. When I load the LTSC
    over the Window 10 Enterprise 1809, the Product Keys are not valid. We thought that the same Product Keys would work with LTSC. Is this not the case, or is there another step that needs to take place?

Thanks in advance,

MJ

MaureenJankowski, Dec 9, 2021
  3. MarcAvt Win User
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Volume License

Good afternoon,

I have two questions about Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC.

1). Is it possible to buy volume license of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC for only 3 computers?

The point is that I need this for different small and big companies that I install only 3 computers for a specific area.

So Volume license is normally for big companies with a big amount of computers but not this case that only is going to be between 3 and 5 computers maximum for each company.

2). Is is possible to upgrade from Windows 10 Pro 1903 to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 1809 version?

Just adding the key I know is possible but my doubt is that Pro version is bigger than the current Enterprise version available right now. So this is going to work?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Marc.

MarcAvt, Dec 9, 2021
  4. How can I get Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC?

Windows 10 LtSc

Hi Biswajit,

LTSB is old name, LTSC - new. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC is not standalone license, it is upgrade from Windows 10 Pro so this license should be present too.

Enterprise edition is available in corporate channel only and sells starts from at least 5 licenses.

So Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC is a) much more expensive than Pro and b) is nor available for home user.

Igor Leyko, Dec 9, 2021
Thema:

How can I get Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC?

1. How can I get Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC? - Similar Threads - Enterprise LTSC

2. Windows 10 IOT Enterprise LTSC 2021 21H2 extended end date, end of support, Janaury 13, 2032

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 IOT Enterprise LTSC 2021 21H2 extended end date, end of support, Janaury 13, 2032: As the windows 10 builds reach the end of support or retirement, Microsoft should promote, Windows 10, IOT Enterprise, LTSC, 2021, 21H2, that reaches its end of life and end of servicing on Janaury 13, 2032. This would delay, 240 million, PC's heading for the landfill. Why to...
  3. Windows 10 IOT Enterprise LTSC 2021 21H2 extended end date, end of support, Janaury 13, 2032

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 IOT Enterprise LTSC 2021 21H2 extended end date, end of support, Janaury 13, 2032: As the windows 10 builds reach the end of support or retirement, Microsoft should promote, Windows 10, IOT Enterprise, LTSC, 2021, 21H2, that reaches its end of life and end of servicing on Janaury 13, 2032. This would delay, 240 million, PC's heading for the landfill. Why to...
  4. How to enable web result search in Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable web result search in Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021: Hi everyone, who read this post. I had a problem about search the result web. I'm trying to search web and it cannot return any result and notice message like the picture below. Can somebody help this problem? Both: not start word by "web:" or not is still same as problem...
  5. How to enable web result search in Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021

How to enable web result search in Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021: Hi everyone, who read this post. I had a problem about search the result web. I'm trying to search web and it cannot return any result and notice message like the picture below. Can somebody help this problem? Both: not start word by "web:" or not is still same as problem...
  6. How to enable web result search in Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021

in Cortana
  7. Sysprep Issue on Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 10.0.19044

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sysprep Issue on Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 10.0.19044: Hello everyone, I'm trying to run sysprep on Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 10.0.19044. I installed OS from ISO and before to connecting the PC to the network, I modified the 3 registry keys in orde to avoid the Windows Store apps update which were causing problems during the...
  8. Sysprep Issue on Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 10.0.19044

Sysprep Issue on Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 10.0.19044: Hello everyone, I'm trying to run sysprep on Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 10.0.19044. I installed OS from ISO and before to connecting the PC to the network, I modified the 3 registry keys in orde to avoid the Windows Store apps update which were causing problems during the...
  9. Sysprep Issue on Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 10.0.19044

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Can you FN lock on a windows 10 LTSC enterprise?

Can you FN lock on a windows 10 LTSC enterprise?: I was researching on how to do it, i tried a few strategies and none of them worked. I couldn't even get into BIOS. Can anyone please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-fn-lock-on-a-windows-10-ltsc-enterprise/215d1a63-12a1-4044-a2e6-d4154e3bcb69