Windows 10: How can i get windows 10 on a empty computer

Discus and support How can i get windows 10 on a empty computer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hallo I am new here, my engels is not so good. The problem is i get the update 1809 en 1803 on a dvd, but they are not booting what do i wrong 127737 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dutch54, Feb 24, 2019.

1. dutch54 Win User

How can i get windows 10 on a empty computer

Hallo I am new here, my engels is not so good.

The problem is i get the update 1809 en 1803 on a dvd, but they are not booting what do i wrong

:)

dutch54, Feb 24, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 24, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

1. How can i get windows 10 on a empty computer - Similar Threads - empty computer

2. Is there a way to free up space on computer by trying to find empty folders or duplicates...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to free up space on computer by trying to find empty folders or duplicates...: Is there a way to free up space on computer by trying to find empty folders or duplicates shared between one drive and my laptop? I have a couple 4t external hard drives I have ready to try to backup my laptop and my old desktop, each share the same one drive cloud storage....
  3. Is there a way to free up space on computer by trying to find empty folders or duplicates...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to free up space on computer by trying to find empty folders or duplicates...: Is there a way to free up space on computer by trying to find empty folders or duplicates shared between one drive and my laptop? I have a couple 4t external hard drives I have ready to try to backup my laptop and my old desktop, each share the same one drive cloud storage....
  4. Whenever I plug my computer to charger, an empty cmd panel pops up and then my computer...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whenever I plug my computer to charger, an empty cmd panel pops up and then my computer...: Whenever I plug my computer to charger, an empty cmd panel pops up and then my computer shuts down. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-plug-my-computer-to-charger-an-empty/45156bbb-ec57-48c3-8697-029ced814b38
  5. How to download from cloud to new computer files are empty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to download from cloud to new computer files are empty: Started new computer some software downloaded from cloud drive, but files are empty in my file explorer files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-from-cloud-to-new-computer-files/37999e06-1a03-47f2-9519-4c7450ac205e
  6. How to download from cloud to new computer files are empty

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to download from cloud to new computer files are empty: Started new computer some software downloaded from cloud drive, but files are empty in my file explorer files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-from-cloud-to-new-computer-files/37999e06-1a03-47f2-9519-4c7450ac205e
  7. Computer stuck on empty command line on startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer stuck on empty command line on startup: Hello, my laptop has recently gotten an issue where it would be permanently stuck on a black empty screen with a blinking underline on the top corner, right after it boots up. This image was taken through my cellphone, pardon the poor quality. This occurs right after the...
  8. Trying to set up windows 10 on this 8 computer i have an installer Drive and a empty 14 GB...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to set up windows 10 on this 8 computer i have an installer Drive and a empty 14 GB...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Billdrid [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k7j5zu/trying_to_set_up_windows_10_on_this_8_computer_i/
  9. Icons missing, file properties won't open, empty control panel, unable to restore computer...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons missing, file properties won't open, empty control panel, unable to restore computer...: 2 days after updating to Windows 10 20H2, this happened: [IMG] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] It seems the update messed up with my configurations maybe? and broke explorer.exe -- -I've tried every solution on the internet, this is NOT a simple issue; >SFC cmd admin >Restore...
  10. I have many empty folders on computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have many empty folders on computer: I have many completely empty folders on desktop they were there after deleting iCloud for windows have tried everything they do not delete I am enclosing a screen shot hopefully this will help with ta cure. Thanks Dave P [ATTACH]...