Windows 10: How can I get windows 10 to use my cameras windows 7 software?

Discus and support How can I get windows 10 to use my cameras windows 7 software? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I get windows 10 to configure/download my logitech 910 camera from the CD installation program for windows 7?. It will not download or if it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by eh111847, Nov 24, 2021 at 10:02 AM.

1. eh111847 Win User

How can I get windows 10 to use my cameras windows 7 software?

How can I get windows 10 to configure/download my logitech 910 camera from the CD installation program for windows 7?. It will not download or if it has managed to download it will not display.

:)

2. Delta6326 Win User
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

4. How can I get windows 10 to use my cameras windows 7 software?

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

Thema:

How can I get windows 10 to use my cameras windows 7 software?

1. How can I get windows 10 to use my cameras windows 7 software? - Similar Threads - cameras software

2. How can I get windows 10 to use my cameras windows 7 software?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get windows 10 to use my cameras windows 7 software?: How can I get windows 10 to configure/download my logitech 910 camera from the CD installation program for windows 7?. It will not download or if it has managed to download it will not display....
  3. How can I get windows 10 to use my cameras windows 7 software?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get windows 10 to use my cameras windows 7 software?: How can I get windows 10 to configure/download my logitech 910 camera from the CD installation program for windows 7?. It will not download or if it has managed to download it will not display....
  4. Camera software isuee

in Windows 10 Customization
    Camera software isuee: My camera has stopped working after I uninstalled snap camera when I open my camera its showing snap camera poster and nothing else,but when I click change camera option on camera software its working but its showing camera failed on google meet and other similar software...
  5. Laptop Inbuilt Camera Software Stopped working after Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Inbuilt Camera Software Stopped working after Update: Dear Team, After a recent update for Windows, the laptop inbuilt camera has stopped working, have tried to update driver's and firmaware, Bios & chipset drivers for the machine but nothing helped. As it has happened after a Windows Update, kindly provide a patch or...
  6. Does my camera have a hardware or software problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does my camera have a hardware or software problem?: Hello! I have a Lenovo Ideapad and my integrated camera has been randomly not working. For a few days, the camera will work perfectly fine with Windows Camera and video calls, but on other days, launching the Windows Camera app causes errors like "can't start your camera" or...
  7. Software to Capture Webcam Video alternarive to Windows Camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software to Capture Webcam Video alternarive to Windows Camera: Hello To everyone Due to the fact that we installed Windows from an ISO where where removed the WindowsApp and seems to be impossibile to reinstall them. We googled trying the solution proposed but nothing worked. Can you give some advice about some good software that...
  8. Windows 10 - Microsoft Teams - Software crashes/freezes when the Camera is enabled

Windows 10 - Microsoft Teams - Software crashes/freezes when the Camera is enabled: Hello everybody, Need some help please, Microsoft teams crashes/freezes when the inbuilt Camera on my Lenovo T470 is enabled, voice call works absolutely fine without any issues. These are the troubleshooting steps I have taken so far Office Repair Reinstalled MS-Teams...
  9. Zoom software disables my camera

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Zoom software disables my camera: I am using Windows 10 64 bit version 1909. I cannot update to the latest version 2004 due to my system continually hanging about every 10 minutes. Has anyone experience an issue with Zoom software and their camera? As soon as I launch Zoom, the camera icon has a red slash...
  10. ACER Camera and software compatibility

ACER Camera and software compatibility: I have downloaded the Epoccam software on my laptop and iphone to use my phone as a webcam. The two connect, but the app is not recording. It shows as recording but when I go to watch the recording it shows only 1 second recorded. Please assist...