Windows 10: How can I get windows 10 to use my cameras windows 7 software?

Discus and support How can I get windows 10 to use my cameras windows 7 software? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How can I get windows 10 to configure/download my logitech 910 camera from the CD installation program for windows 7?. It will not download or if it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by eh111847, Nov 24, 2021.

1. eh111847 Win User

How can I get windows 10 to use my cameras windows 7 software?

How can I get windows 10 to configure/download my logitech 910 camera from the CD installation program for windows 7?. It will not download or if it has managed to download it will not display.

:)

eh111847, Nov 24, 2021
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Nov 24, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 24, 2021
  4. How can I get windows 10 to use my cameras windows 7 software?

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

How can I get windows 10 to use my cameras windows 7 software?

1. How can I get windows 10 to use my cameras windows 7 software? - Similar Threads - cameras software

2. Microsoft camera software?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft camera software?: Need: Win. 10 Camera software that will allow alternating between projecting a video stream to projecting a jpg from a file. Is there any MS Software that will do this?...
  3. Microsoft camera software?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft camera software?: Need: Win. 10 Camera software that will allow alternating between projecting a video stream to projecting a jpg from a file. Is there any MS Software that will do this?...
  4. Microsoft camera software?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows camera is not working, I updated software but still get the OxA00F4244<...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows camera is not working, I updated software but still get the OxA00F4244<...: Windows camera is not working, I updated software but still get the OxA00F4244< NoCamerasAreAttached» codeevery time, may you please assist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-camera-is-not-working-i-updated-software/3c5b1db4-08bd-430e-b3a5-a492c13b6c6b
  6. Windows camera is not working, I updated software but still get the OxA00F4244<...

Windows camera is not working, I updated software but still get the OxA00F4244<...: Windows camera is not working, I updated software but still get the OxA00F4244< NoCamerasAreAttached» codeevery time, may you please assist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-camera-is-not-working-i-updated-software/3c5b1db4-08bd-430e-b3a5-a492c13b6c6b
  7. How do I plug in a camera and get the software to load?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I plug in a camera and get the software to load?: I take pictures with Canon cameras. I process pictures with Photoshop. Ever since Windows XP, when I plugged in a camera, DSLR or point and shoot, the appropriate Canon software would load automatically to transfer the images. When I closed that software, the Canon...
  8. How do I plug in a camera and get the software to load?

How do I plug in a camera and get the software to load?: I take pictures with Canon cameras. I process pictures with Photoshop. Ever since Windows XP, when I plugged in a camera, DSLR or point and shoot, the appropriate Canon software would load automatically to transfer the images. When I closed that software, the Canon...
  9. Nikon camera showing up as MTP Portable Device - software doesn't recognize the camera.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nikon camera showing up as MTP Portable Device - software doesn't recognize the camera.: I am running Windows 11 via Parallels on my new M1 MacBook Pro. The camera appears as a "MTP Portable Device" in my device manager under "Portable Devices." On my old windows laptop, it was always shown correctly as the "Nikon Z 6." It also worked perfectly with the same...
  10. Nikon camera showing up as MTP Portable Device - software doesn't recognize the camera.

Nikon camera showing up as MTP Portable Device - software doesn't recognize the camera.: I am running Windows 11 via Parallels on my new M1 MacBook Pro. The camera appears as a "MTP Portable Device" in my device manager under "Portable Devices." On my old windows laptop, it was always shown correctly as the "Nikon Z 6." It also worked perfectly with the same...