Windows 10: how can i get windows to recognize my attached video camera

Discus and support how can i get windows to recognize my attached video camera in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; w can i get windows to recognize my attached video camera... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichaelHop, Jul 12, 2020.

1. how can i get windows to recognize my attached video camera

w can i get windows to recognize my attached video camera

:)

MichaelHop, Jul 12, 2020

2. How can I get Windows 10 to recognize an Unspecified Device as a Printer?

I have installed a DYMO printer, but it is not listed as a printer but only as an Unspecified Device. How can I get Windows 10 to recognize an Unspecified Device as a Printer? All printer troubleshooting steps require it to be listed as a Printer, and
    all Help solutions assume that it can be recognized as a printer.

Shesabigdork, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Not able to download photos from my camera into Windows 10?

Hi Des,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "download photos from my camera", are you referring that are not able to download or copy the pictures from the Camera into the computer?
    • Is the Camera getting recognized on the computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to import the photos from the Camera to the computer.

1. Open File Explorer.

2. Then connect your Camera to the Computer. If you are using SD memory card in the Camera, then you can insert it in the
    SD card reader attaching it to the computer. After that you can copy and paste the contents into the computer.

3. If you are connecting through wire, then you might get Autoplay window on the right side of the screen.

4. Then you can select Import photos and videos. It will copy all the contents from the Camera into the computer.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with downloading the pictures from Camera, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 12, 2020
  4. how can i get windows to recognize my attached video camera

windows does not recognize my Sony digital camera

I've had the camera for a while and downloaded pictures recently, but now when I tried to download it does not recognize that the camera is attached the computer. The photo transfer does not being automatically as it usually does, and when I start
    the Photo Gallery and select the option to import pictures from my camera, there is no camera on the list, even when the camera is on and plugged in.

I have tried all of the suggestions in the support community but nothing works. also when I locate the device in the control panel and click on properties it freezes up.

ArthurGonyea, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

how can i get windows to recognize my attached video camera

1. how can i get windows to recognize my attached video camera - Similar Threads - recognize attached video

2. Can I download videos from my Video camera to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I download videos from my Video camera to my laptop: I have only AVI connection on video camera. Has bought cable to go from AVI to HDMI port on laptop. Can one download videos using this method and can you help with direction....
  3. Can I download videos from my Video camera to my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I download videos from my Video camera to my laptop: I have only AVI connection on video camera. Has bought cable to go from AVI to HDMI port on laptop. Can one download videos using this method and can you help with direction....
  4. Can I download videos from my Video camera to my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how do I get the camera to recognize me for login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I get the camera to recognize me for login: the system took my picture but does not turn on to compare with the stored picture. This is a new system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-camera-to-recognize-me-for-login/827527fe-f6e4-42a1-b6ec-b3774088cd47
  6. how do I get the camera to recognize me for login

how do I get the camera to recognize me for login: the system took my picture but does not turn on to compare with the stored picture. This is a new system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-camera-to-recognize-me-for-login/827527fe-f6e4-42a1-b6ec-b3774088cd47
  7. i cannot get my nexigo camera to be recognized on this computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i cannot get my nexigo camera to be recognized on this computer: I tried turning off fire wall that didn't work reinstalling the device . I got latest version of windows ten. Went to camera not even listed , what gives...
  8. I cannot get my video camera to connect to video calls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot get my video camera to connect to video calls: I cannot get my video camera to connect to video calls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video/c235d46d-54ea-4952-b6ed-e632a8ee6069
  9. How to make Android phone as video camera recognized?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to make Android phone as video camera recognized?: I have DroidCam client installed on the computer and the app installed on the Android phone. But the camera is not recognized by the Windows camera app although it is visible in Skype as a device. How to make Android phone as video camera recognized?...
  10. Android phone as video camera not recognized

Android phone as video camera not recognized: I have installed DroidCam client on my desktop and the app on my Android phone. The camera is working properly and is visible as a device in Skype but it is not recognized by the Windows Camera app or another app I tried (Essential Video Recorder). I have checked the driver...