Windows 10: How can I get written instructions on how to use windows 10 on a new computer?

Discus and support How can I get written instructions on how to use windows 10 on a new computer? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can I get written instructions on how to use windows 10 on my new computer? Please reply to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** as the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Clearnce Fakes, Apr 29, 2019.

1. How can I get written instructions on how to use windows 10 on a new computer?

How can I get written instructions on how to use windows 10 on my new computer?

Please reply to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** as the Cox is very, very slow to open up. Thanks

:)

Clearnce Fakes, Apr 29, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 29, 2019
  3. Instructions to change board?

Boot off of the windows CD, repair your XP partition (hopefully you won't have to reinstall windows), install drivers, and you're good to go. You'll see dual channel mode in the BIOS splash screen results from POST. It'll be pretty obvious *Stick Out Tongue How can I get written instructions on how to use windows 10 on a new computer? :p. Here's a list of general tweaks for the 939Dual-SATA2.
    Step one- Set time, date
    Step two- In CPU settings, disable cool n quiet, set memory clock to DDR400, play with memory timings (CAS-TRAS-TRP-TRCD), which are listed in the bios in the order CAS, TRCD, TRAS, and TRP. EDIT- new BIOS's mess around with this order, can't be too sure on it, but yeah at least you know what the RAM timings stand for *Big Grin How can I get written instructions on how to use windows 10 on a new computer? :D.
    Leave MA timing at 2T unless you think your system can handle 1T
    Step three- in Chipset settings, enable onboard LAN, disable onboard Audio, disable AGP fast write, set primary graphics adapter, and set CPU-NB and NB-SB link speed to 1000mhz.
    Step four- in IDE, disable controllers you aren't using. On all drives detected, enable SMART if you can and set PIO/DMA as high as they will go.
    Step five- Enable legacy USB support
    Step six- Set password if you're worried about anyone screwing around with your BIOS settings
    Step seven- Configure your boot sequence. I reccomend hard drive first, optical drive second, and floppy drive third.
    Step eight- Save changes, boot into XP, and enjoy your computer.

zekrahminator, Apr 29, 2019
  4. How can I get written instructions on how to use windows 10 on a new computer?

lorraine walsh, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

How can I get written instructions on how to use windows 10 on a new computer?

1. How can I get written instructions on how to use windows 10 on a new computer? - Similar Threads - written instructions computer

2. How can I get into my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get into my computer.: So I found this computer in my attic and I had the charger to it so I plugged it in and there was a account sign in named John Companion and I don't know the password so I tried to reset the computer but when it got to 5% it said undoing changes then said "There was a problem...
  3. How can I get into my computer.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can I get into my computer.: So I found this computer in my attic and I had the charger to it so I plugged it in and there was a account sign in named John Companion and I don't know the password so I tried to reset the computer but when it got to 5% it said undoing changes then said "There was a problem...
  4. How can I get into my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How can i get into my computer.

How can i get into my computer.: So I found this computer in my attic and I had the charger to it so I plugged it in and there was a account sign in named John Companion and I don't know the password so I tried to reset the computer but when it got to 5% it said undoing changes then said "There was a problem...
  6. How can I get sound on my new computer monitor??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get sound on my new computer monitor??: new computer and I can't get any sound on my HP audio Control anyone had that problem before needing help on this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-sound-on-my-new-computer-monitor/495835c7-1a08-4eaa-b1dd-cb9be9dfdb84
  7. How can I get sound on my new computer monitor??

How can I get sound on my new computer monitor??: new computer and I can't get any sound on my HP audio Control anyone had that problem before needing help on this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-sound-on-my-new-computer-monitor/495835c7-1a08-4eaa-b1dd-cb9be9dfdb84
  8. How can I get to a C prompt useing Windows 10

How can I get to a C prompt useing Windows 10: I want to remove window 10 from may computer so I can do compete new download of window 10. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-to-a-c-prompt-useing-windows-10/ecbaa582-786c-4fae-b7c7-a646a27f431d
  9. How can i get windows 10 on a empty computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can i get windows 10 on a empty computer: Hallo I am new here, my engels is not so good. The problem is i get the update 1809 en 1803 on a dvd, but they are not booting what do i wrong 127737
  10. How can i get windows 10 on a empty computer

in Windows 10 Support
    How can i get windows 10 on a empty computer: Hallo I am new here, my engels is not so good. The problem is i get the update 1809 en 1803 on a dvd, but they are not booting what do i wrong 127737

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How can I get written instructions for the

2. Written instructions for using this laptop!

3. written instructions for windows ten

4. WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS ON USING WINDOWS 10