Windows 10: How can I go back to what I had on 9th June? I can't access half of my apps....

Discus and support How can I go back to what I had on 9th June? I can't access half of my apps.... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Please help me to go back to what I had on my computer on 9th June. When I try it tells me that I can't go back before 10th June. I can't access half... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LaurieBates, Jun 13, 2020.

1. How can I go back to what I had on 9th June? I can't access half of my apps....

Please help me to go back to what I had on my computer on 9th June. When I try it tells me that I can't go back before 10th June. I can't access half my apps....

:)

LaurieBates, Jun 13, 2020

2. Preventing access to modern app

Ive been tasked with preventing the children from accessing instagram. I've got it listed in my windows hosts file and internet options/security/restricted site but the windows 10 app is still allowing access. Any suggestions other then deleting app which can just be reinstalled?

FrostyWinnipeg, Jun 13, 2020
  3. 1Kurgan1 Win User
    You gonna buy Duke Nukem Forever as soon as it comes out?

Crazy I see you keep saying June 9th, but I see June 14th everywhere, does Steam list yours as the 9th?

1Kurgan1, Jun 13, 2020
  4. rash---01 Win User

How can I go back to what I had on 9th June? I can't access half of my apps....

N900 shipping November 9th

Yes, Nov 9th is accurate. UK Nokia sales team also have confirmed to me over the phone N900 will ship starting from Nov 9th. I have pre-ordered one - but unsure if mine will ship on Nov 9th, is just depends how far down the preorder list my order is. But
    hopefully, mine will also ship NOV 9th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!

rash---01, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

How can I go back to what I had on 9th June? I can't access half of my apps....

1. How can I go back to what I had on 9th June? I can't access half of my apps.... - Similar Threads - 9th June can't

2. What could be going on with these "external" HDDs and how can I access them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What could be going on with these "external" HDDs and how can I access them?: HiI have the following HDD drives see screenshots:HDD 1 HGST used to be the drive in an old Samsung notebook that I no longer have, but has personal files I had before on 4 partitions. With the adapter shown, I have used it to connect it to a different notebooks over time and...
  3. Windows 11 update ruined my computer, I can't go back, what can I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 update ruined my computer, I can't go back, what can I do?: I am beyond frustrated right now. I opened my laptop a couple of weeks ago, did an update to be ready for the job I just got hired on, and now that I'm working, everything about the interface in Windows has changed and been bundled together in a sloppy mess. They removed...
  4. Windows 11 update ruined my computer, I can't go back, what can I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update ruined my computer, I can't go back, what can I do?: I am beyond frustrated right now. I opened my laptop a couple of weeks ago, did an update to be ready for the job I just got hired on, and now that I'm working, everything about the interface in Windows has changed and been bundled together in a sloppy mess. They removed...
  5. i had to unistall microsoft 365. how do i get back access to it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i had to unistall microsoft 365. how do i get back access to it: i had to unistall microsoft 365. how do i get back access to it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-to-unistall-microsoft-365-how-do-i-get-back/b6f92288-f85e-42e7-b04b-10f9f52e6afb
  6. How to go back to what I had before a terrible update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to go back to what I had before a terrible update?: Every time Microsoft forces an update on me, I know it is going to mean hours and hours of finding settings that have moved in order to get my computer looking and running like it was before. I always have to reset all my default programs to not automatically open horrible...
  7. How to go back to what I had before a terrible update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to go back to what I had before a terrible update?: Every time Microsoft forces an update on me, I know it is going to mean hours and hours of finding settings that have moved in order to get my computer looking and running like it was before. I always have to reset all my default programs to not automatically open horrible...
  8. How can I go back to windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I go back to windows 10 ?: I don't like edge at all. How can I go back to what I had ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-go-back-to-windows-10/df9e4a12-a2c3-4037-a946-276214a33438
  9. can i go back a version

in Windows 10 Support
    can i go back a version: since windows 10 1803 my computer freezes when i use microsoft edge or fiefox I was hoping the later updates would fix bjut made it worse can i go back to the previse version somehow. 113224
  10. CAN I GO BACK ??? Please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CAN I GO BACK ??? Please: Hello from your newest member *Sick I really was not looking to join another forum BUT here I am, A total NUB & about to junk what was a perfectly Desk Top ! Long story short is I updated a Win 8 DTop to Win 10 yesterday morning & have not been able to use it sence. EVERY...