Windows 10: How can I group my classes' folders by custom?

Discus and support How can I group my classes' folders by custom? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm trying to organize the folders for my classes. I created a folder for each one of my courses of the week. What I would like to do is to group my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/-Yandjin-, Sep 23, 2020.

1. How can I group my classes' folders by custom?

I'm trying to organize the folders for my classes.

I created a folder for each one of my courses of the week. What I would like to do is to group my courses by their day of the week.

So the first group would be "Monday" and would have, say, three folders in it.

The second one would be "Tuesday" and would have four folders in it.

etc.

And the groups would have to be shown in a particular order.

It's much less complicated than what I make it seem, but I couldn't find anything online.

submitted by /u/-Yandjin-
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/-Yandjin-, Sep 23, 2020

2. Folder Customization

Hello Todd,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you are experiencing issue with folder customization on the system.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would suggest you to refer to the steps given below and check if that helps.

• To do this, right click on the folder for which you want to change the icon background image and select Properties. Or simply select it and press Alt+Enter on
      your keyboard. This opens the Properties window of the folder.
    • Here, go to the Customize tab, in which you will find the Folder pictures section. Click
      on the Choose File button, Browse and select the picture you want to use as background. Then, press OK twice.
    • Once you selected the picture, click on OK again, and you are done.
    Also, there could be some third party software’s available which might fix this issue
    but Microsoft does not recommend that.

Note:
    Using Third Party Software, including hardware drivers can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use of Third Party Software
    can be solved. Using Third Party Software is at your own risk.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Sep 23, 2020
  3. Custom Folder view for new folders registery hack ?

Te new folder has default view of LIST

I want DETAILS

When making new system ... it's a pain in ass changing always.

RuskiSnajper, Sep 23, 2020
  4. How can I group my classes' folders by custom?

c# subtract elements of a list

This.
    Create EventInfo class with DateTime EventStart, DateTime EventEnd, and a TimeSpan property Duration (with only getter) that gets EventEnd-EventStart.
    Then you keep the list of EventInfo instances.

BiggieShady, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

How can I group my classes' folders by custom?

1. How can I group my classes' folders by custom? - Similar Threads - group classes' folders

2. Custom grouping in Explorer folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom grouping in Explorer folders: Hello Community,I'm looking for a way under Windows 10 to group icons by themes such as Work, Games, Raspberry Pi, etc. I tried "iTop Easy Desktop" which unfortunately only works on the desktop. After that I tried the following tutorial, which unfortunately didn't work for me...
  3. Custom grouping in Explorer folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Custom grouping in Explorer folders: Hello Community,I'm looking for a way under Windows 10 to group icons by themes such as Work, Games, Raspberry Pi, etc. I tried "iTop Easy Desktop" which unfortunately only works on the desktop. After that I tried the following tutorial, which unfortunately didn't work for me...
  4. Custom grouping in Explorer folders

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Group by... Can I customize the order?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Group by... Can I customize the order?: I am using group by in windows explorer.But I want to change the order in witch the groups appear in my screen.Ex: 1st group: folders 2nd jpeg files 3rd pdf files etc.Is that possible?...
  6. Group by... Can I customize the order?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Group by... Can I customize the order?: I am using group by in windows explorer.But I want to change the order in witch the groups appear in my screen.Ex: 1st group: folders 2nd jpeg files 3rd pdf files etc.Is that possible?...
  7. Group by... Can I customize the order?

8. How can I customize my username including user folder on a fresh installation?

How can I customize my username including user folder on a fresh installation?: Windows defaults my user folder name without my permission or approval any time I install windows using my Microsoft account.With this, my user folder comes out to "panth" and that is unacceptable for me, I want the folder to say "panther"I have tired a method involving...
  9. Custom grouping of folders in Windows 10

Custom grouping of folders in Windows 10: Is there an option for making custom "Groups" in Windows 10 File Explorer? All I can find in the "Group By" option are pre-built attributes that can't even be edited for many folders. My wish is to be able to group my folders into "Active" and "Inactive" and be able to switch...
  10. Custom "Group By" Thing

Custom "Group By" Thing: Allow users to make their own groups in the "Group By" thing in File Explorer! I want to sort my Retro Art without making alot of folders. That would be annoying to manage. Please add this!...